Frightening the girls

Blonddonkey: Hi,
I am sure many on here have had similar experiances,but had a girl sitting on my lap at a party at the weekend,playfuly stroking my leg until I start to get hard and you can see that she can feel it growing and you can see that she doesnt realise that that thing down my leg is my dick and then she jumps up all and wont come near me again all night.I don't know but I thought it was a pretty extreme reaction,maybe she got a shock but she knew what she was doing so why did she refuse to speak to me again?

Blonddonkey: Not sure wether to be offended or not by that but I shall play it safe and be mildy hurt.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Lighten up, Blonddonkey. Post at LPSG long enough and you'll get used to our senses of humor.

She's obviously "not that kind of girl."

Had she been, she would have been back.

Javierdude22: The dude has an honest question.

Two explanations man:

Either she got kinda freaked out by you being big, or she got offended that you got hard in the first place, regardless if she needed glasses to spot it, or a crane to lift it.

I think it's the last one, cause most girls are not really charmed by a guy getting hard while they are sitting on their lap. But you said she stroked your leg, so we might need a little more context to get a good idea on the situation and to gather a little more helpfull advice.

If it was a normal, friendly, lapsitting situation, than i'm guessing she got offended by you getting hard. If you were in that grey zone of 'we might get it on' than size might have been the problem.

Blonddonkey: Well I think I was well into the 'might have to get more personal in a minute' zone.I do realise that girls dont always want to see the effect that they are having on you,but talking to some they say that they are flatterd if they can see that they are.I dunno,they are strange creatures I find:)

Ineligible: It sounds like it may have been that she thought she was just stroking your leg, and then discovered she was actually stroking (or nearly stroking) your penis, so she was being more 'forward' than she thought. She may have been embarrassed, and thought you'd consider her loose.

sportsfreak: I have had girls feel me up and then get uncomfortable at my size it is just they arent used to it it is natural it is all good

SpeedoGuy: I had almost exactly the same experience as Blonddonkey described but in a hot tub.

I was puzzled by her reaction as well. I don't know if it was my size that startled her or the fact that I got stiff at all. I suspect the latter. Either way, what did she think was going to happen?

Still puzzled to this day.

SG

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know that I am alot older than most of the guys at young & hung, it still reminds me of something that happen at age 12. It was my first jr high dance and it was a slow dance. After a few moment of rubbing, I got a huge hard on. The girl who I was dancing with just gave me a funny look. She moved back and looked down. We stopped dancing and she moved away real fast. The next thing I know I had a few other girl who wanted to dance with me. I was having fun. I found out later that they all were kind of making fun of me. All through jr high and high school I had a few nicknames related to my cock size. I did help me get a few dates, but for the most part I was a freak.

TragicWhiteKnight: I'm not normally a complaining type but I find the title of this thread somewhat disagreeable, at best as naivete and at worst as misogyny.

Despite whatever primal dominant desires you may have, women are unlikely to be 'frightened' by your penis, okay? Afraid of it causing pain during intercouse, yes, but the sight/feel of an unwarranted clothed hard cock in public, no matter the size, is just embarassment, shame, upset and pity. It's a matter of social grace, not of having a MIGHTY penis, regardless of how you spin it.

sudas: I disagree. Girls can be frightened of male sexuality, which includes a hard penis (large or otherwise). This includes fear of rape or being touched against their will. They have to learn and experiment with what gets boys attention, like flirting, and also how to keep them at arms length. Unless they have older sisters or until they have more experience, or a knowledgeable crowd, some don't know their own affect on males.

One example is she may not realize that traffic is slowing down to watch her do yard work in skimpy clothes such as her bathing suit.

Another example is that some teen girls have to be told that they're too old or big to sit on Daddy's lap, anymore. That's a delicate subject where you want to walk a fine line without eliciting feelings of disgust or rejection.

bigcock: I remember frightening one Asian girlfriend of mine...she reached in my pants in the movie theater and said "very long and said it would be a while for oral...jeeze at 9 1/4 now compared to 8 1/4 then I wonder how scared she would be now...I'm loving it! :D