Frigid Girlfriend was Defrosted by Big Dick

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing up, in south florida, you see all these carribbean folks (no matter what skin color) who would effortlessly have a long dong with no erection. I've seen several non erection dicks go down to the knees! So I grew up the complex that I was small. I had no idea that I was above average and they were just horse hung hung. But man that story of yours is DEEP!

My girlfriend Alex was HOT--hot looking, that is.
."

I realized that he had no "half-boner" after all. It was just that he was enormous soft--a good 7 inches long, very close to my fully erect length when I pushed the ruler into my abdomen and strained to get my whole hard-on to stick as far out as possible (and here he was, casually hanging there effortlessly matching my best length)--and much, much thicker than me, fully twice as big around soft as mine was hard!

Well, my fears, it turned out, were nothing compared to what proceeded to happen.

I looked at her and her eyes were bulging more than our new friend's speedos had been. His name was, are you ready? Dick.

Now it dawned on me why he had paused undressing and made sure I was going to finish stripping before he did so, too. He thought I might not take off my underwear once I saw how huge he was. He knew I was competing with him and wanted to trounce my anatomical "pair of fours" in one fell swoop with his genital "Royal Flush"--his mammoth prick. He wanted to be damn sure Alex got an eyeful of both our packages, side by side, to see the comparison. He wanted to show me up!

At this point, Dick’s dick did a world's record sudden erection into a full, raging, standing-at-full attention hard-on that reached up way past his navel, and was as big around as the beer cans we were drinking out of. I never would have thought a cock like that could go from zero to sixty in a matter of seconds, but his sure did, filling up and expanding like a water balloon being filled with a firehose. It stood out away from his body, which was even more remarkable to behold--it just simply looked way too weighty and massive to stand up that rigidly, like it was defying a hell of a lot of gravity.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks again for the continuing readings... I had someone ask about Part II of this story... I'm searching for the url... want to post it here. If anyone is better at searching than I am, please post it here. Thank you.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
now i know what people mean when they say "you (some postings) could fuck up a wet dream! :)

we know that no reasonable woman would ignore the boyfriend but put your imagination to work. maybe the girl, always felt her boyfriend was a bit passive and would be turned on by watching her suck a big cock. And asking would blow the unplanned scenario (once in a lifetime).

RemeMber (in jest) this isnt a james bond film that has to be believable.

all in fun :)

Alex was not reasonable! Ignoring me is not exactly what she was doing. She was conflicted about it on some level.She later wrote to me "I want to say, 'I wish you wouldn't take it so personally!'" and "but I'm afraid to, afraid that you'll slap me with the statement that your penis size is not quite right." She added, "I'm trying to be frank, but in doing so I have a feeling I can be very irritating, to say the least."

In other words, she had a slight guilt about her overpowering preference for the biggest dicks she could find. But she put off the guilt onto me--like how dare I make her feel guilty. When she said she was "trying to be frank," what she meant of course was "I love big cocks and I'm just being honest about it."

This was a hand-written note. She had started to write "I can be very ego" but the word "ego" was scratched out and then "irritating" written instead. Think about how complex her thinking really was. Elsewhere in the letter she defends her selfishness. She wrote, "yes, I am self-centered. You picked up on it just as [names of two other boyfriends and friends] all have. I have much anger in me because of it--makes it very difficult for me to reach out to anyone because of it. ... However, it is that 'I'-orientedness that makes me me. Being selfish has gotten me through much pain from my mother and my father. Call it self preservation, it has kept me going. ... On one hand it is what makes me unique, on the other it is my black side...." She goes on a bit more about why she doesn't want to try to change this.

I can't make this stuff up! Alex was a real person and this event is only a slightly embellished representation of what happened with us. Now here is something I should add: At first, I was crushed by her rejection of me and blatant preference of the other guy based entirely on his huge dick. But that became translated later into the hottest reality I've ever experienced in this lifetime. Her raw desire for and matter-of-fact attitude about the superiority of big cock was 1,000 times hotter because she was so cold about rejecting mine. She wrote the letter later because she did have SOME conscience--not much maybe--but that made it all the hotter for her.

Much later I realized that she was writing to me because she probably did like the idea of teasing me about it, she liked holding up that big cock in front of me and showing me how much more she loved it than mine and this was a source of a great thrill and turn on for her. Back when this happened, I had never heard of cuckolding, had never heard of some guys being turned on by girlfriends or wives who wanted big dick on the side or right in front of them. It all came as a total shock. She knew this and wrote the followup letter because I was still a part of her excitement, and I think she sensed on some level I was turned on by it.

At the end of that letter she concluded, "I don't want to be looking after you, taking care of your sexual needs. Damn it I don't want to 'take care of' anyone's! Ugh! Now I'm sure I've really gotten you angry. I'm dumping my anger on you and if you know what's good for yourself you'll say-- Hey, lady, that's your bag to deal with." At the very bottom of the page she squeezes in: "I really don't know what to say anymore, and I'm tired of sex." Then squeezed in very very small like it was added later after she re-read and reworked the ending: "O.K.? or not. Am waiting your answer-- ALEX."

There's a huge amount of meaning in all that...you have to read between the lines in addition to what she is saying explicitly.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I meant to add my interpretation of the scratch-out of the word "ego"... I think she was probably going to write something like "ego-shattering" but downgraded it to "irritating" because she wanted to downplay the importance of her preference for big cock over a meaningful relationship.

If you really read and analyze and re-read this letter as I have many times in the decades since this happened and she wrote it, you find someone who exemplified the direction things later went with women's attitudes toward men and toward cock size in specific. It has become much more "normalized" now for women to behave and think like Alex did.

I predict it will continue to go this way into the future. I didn't realize it back then, but she probably to a great degree wanted me to continue the relationship with her and would have been making a habit of bringing big dicks home and blowing them right in front of me. At that time, I naturally said, "Forget that!" and went and found a woman who loved me and my body and we had great sex for some years and it gradually kind of mellowed out and we became like most other married couples, still very in love and affectionate but not much sex. We went a different direction where I became bisexualized by my new partner rather than her being that cold (or seemingly cold, since the letter indicates a lot more was going on under the surface) about my feelings. The new partner, whom I married and have stayed with all these years, decades, liked the idea that I was so turned on by big cocks. Alex probably sensed this and liked using it to tease the shit out of me and make me envious, but by doing it right in front of me instead of cheating behind my back she was essentially sharing the experience with me indirectly. My wife (then gf) when we were first together truly preferred my size to huge (she has a very small vagina and said it made her too sore, and she left a guy with 11 inches--whom I used to see in the college showers so I knew she was not BS'ing me about him) was still intrigued and empathetic about how turned on I was by big dicks, and liberated me from my homophobia to "give it a try," as she urged when I had gay guys cruising me in the college locker room and showers all the time. She wanted me to experience it directly, Alex I think wanted me to experience it indirectly. Both versions were hot and exciting and a great experience.

With Alex, I wonder how it would have proceeded if I had been mentally and emotionally ready to enjoy watching the free live sex shows in our own bedroom or living room or kitchen or wherever else she would have been dropping to her knees and devouring every inch of big, hot, huge, hard dicks to satisfy her needs. And would it have led to me finally getting over my homophobia and trying it with them myself as I did with my later-to-be wife. In some ways, the Alex version is hotter.

But the relationship part--that would have driven me crazy and been constantly frustrating and unhappy, so I think I did the right thing. If Alex is out there, though, and wants to start posting detailed accounts and images of the many big-dick experiences she no doubt had after we lost contact, I would welcome them here!

As fate would have it, 4 years after this ending with her, we happened to become friends with a college student who had happened to live in a large house near campus with Alex before we met him. It was one of those big houses they would split up into many rooms and rent out to students and share the kitchen, bathrooms, etc. This friend had known us for almost a year before I ran across a photo of her, showed it to him and he said, "Hey! That's Alex [and her last name]! SHE LIVED IN THE HOUSE I WAS IN BEFORE I KNEW YOU GUYS!" I swear to God I told him NOTHING about her except that she had lived with me a few years earlier, and that I thought I was going to marry her. He added quickly, "SHE HAD A REALLY WEIRD BOYFRIEND WHO LIVED IN THE HOUSE WITH HER. HE HAD THE BIGGEST COCK ANYONE HAD EVER SEEN."

I wish I had asked him how he knew. Had he seen the guy in the shower there? Was Alex somehow showing off her boyfriend's dick to everyone, maybe getting him more than half hard so it showed blatantly through his clothes?? It was a weird thing to hear that and I was so bowled over by it, I didn't think to ask this question. But the fact that he reported it...WOW. And the fact that out of tens of thousands of students in a big city, this friend happened to have lived in the same house as her and seen this--it often made me think all this was "meant" to happen in my life, that it was a big central part of my FATE to experience all this awareness and consciousness about the whole idea. And probably to "deal with it" for some cosmic reason or set of reasons...

As my avatar would say, "Fascinating."

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's something interesting: this video at XVideos.com. The woman resembles Alex but Alex was not African-American, at least I don't think she was. If she was part Black it was probably a very small percentage, I suppose it is possible because I've probably seen more African-American women who look like her than white women who look like her. Anyway, this woman in this video, "KittyKat," looks like Alex did in many ways except for Alex's long, long straight black hair. And she possesses the same ability to deepthroat a HUGE dick. The difference was that Alex was more expressive and enjoying it more obviously and she kept Dick's cock MUCH harder. KittyKat is more mechanical and kind of bored looking, just the opposite of Alex.

Reactions: amazzzed2