Fringe Benefits from being HUNG

milforddude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have any of you studs received some type of fringe benefit or preferential treatment from being hung?

Similar to the notion that good looking or tall people receive better pay, and mayby just make it through life a little easier.

ex: special gifts from the neighbor lady next door when you were a teenager,
a teacher letting you slide by on a test in school,
bigger tips at work,
a promotion
etc, etc.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm already receiving attractive white male benefits, if I have to collect endowment perks too I run the risk of developing a guilty conscience--heaven forbid.

Outside of gay bars filled with bottom boys nothing comes to mind. It would make for an interesting psych or sociology study. Could rumors or innuendo impact perception? A lot of men who work together shower together. After a game of raquetball and a steam does the boss end up unconsciously favoring his well-endowed employee?

Texasize

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next time I bumped into her, she bought dinner and almost all the drinks if that counts as special treatment.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I did have a couple of women I work with try and buy me gifts. They were trying to get me in the bed. Sigh seemed like desperate guys after a chick.

Welcome to the post Women;s movement world.... We are not fully able to be aggressive and in turn shut down cold! LOL!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Welcome to the post Women;s movement world.... We are not fully able to be aggressive and in turn shut down cold! LOL!

I never have thought it was ok for anyone to be harassed. I stopped more than one creep from bugging women coworkers. It's a matter of respecting an individual. If someone says no, LEAVE THEM ALONE!

One was so creepy, she groped me. blech

tousnu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back in school, I was never athletically gifted. Therefore, the jocks pretty much ignored me. I wasn't pickedon either though, just pretty much invisible. When I reached high school and had the first day of gym class and first public shower, things changed. I still wasn't picked first for any sports but, the jocks were much friendlier all of a sudden. Very unexpected.