Frizzy hair help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_BarryBunwarmer, May 19, 2009.

1. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

My hair is always frizzy. I have really fine, light hair. Touching it is like touching air.

I use John Frieda shampoo, Pantene Pro-V SMOOTH conditioner (which is supposed to be for frizz) and mousse. I still end up with frizz.

What am I doing wrong?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Did you use the John Freida product called Frizz Eaze? That is one of the best ones! It sounds like your hair might be a little too fragile for Japanese relaxing! Do you live in a place with high humidity?

3. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

Yes but it's frizzy even when it isn't humid. I'll have to look for that Frizz Eaze.

4. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Active Member

Albums:
    Frizz Eaze (is that the "serum"?) I remember that stuff when I was in high school. I had frizzy hair and HATED it. I thought you were supposed to use 1 to 2 drops, and it never did anything for me. Then one day I re-read the bottle and realized it said "1 to 2 droppers-full". Worked like a charm after that :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice