Froggy style

dotadone: Froggy style is a favorite position . the woman lays on her back,you straddle her stomache while she opens her legs for entry. after your inside a little movement to adjust then she closes her legs, and you can ride and pound like you like. this position alows for very direct constant contact with the clitoris and her leg angle can control how deep you go so not to cause pain. and the legs feel almost like a hand when getting blowed nice pressure..works good when you need to go deep but she just can't.

awellhungboi: everybody sing!

froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride, uh-huh
froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride, uh-huh
froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride, sword and pistol by his side
uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh

That song finally makes sense to me now!
_______

I'm just being silly--it's good to see you posting, dotadone!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1061743050;start=0#3 date=08/24/03 at 20:40:41]I like that position...It gives alot of pleasure to my partner.[/quote]

Same here, but I never knew it had a name :)

gigantikok: [quote author=dotadone link=board=sex;num=1061743050;start=0#0 date=08/24/03 at 09:28:29]Froggy style is a favorite position . the woman lays on her back,you straddle her stomache while she opens her legs for entry. after your inside a little movement to adjust then she closes her legs, and you can ride and pound like you like. this position alows for very direct constant contact with the clitoris and her leg angle can control how deep you go so not to cause pain. and the legs feel almost like a hand when getting blowed nice pressure..works good when you need to go deep but she just can't.[/quote]
Wait, I still don't understand. Exactly how does this work????

Trackers: Truth be told, I've never heard of that one before, but it sounds like a great position. I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm horny LOL!!!! :D

H8Monga: So that's what Nuttin' Nyce's "Froggy Style" was about!

And I found this... I don't like the Ying Yang Twins but... excuse my language:

take a bitch from the club back to the crib
take them clothes off lemmie see them pussy lips
u know what time it is so why u wastin it?
u wanna fuck i wanna fuck so why u fakin it?
u like to ride a dick or do it doggy style?
ill show ya knew tricks and do it froggy style
i got a long dick pole for the deep pussy hole
and if the pussy too tight then the pussy gettin swole

*sigh*

sudas: "Face-down and ass-up: that's the way we like to fuck."
-2 Live Crew

Whoops, wrong thread. Where's the one about song lyrics? Is that still Tipper's cause?

Longhornjok: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=sex;num=1061743050;start=0#5 date=08/24/03 at 22:04:26]Wait, I still don't understand.  Exactly how does this work????[/quote]
Yeah, wait, she wraps her legs around you or her legs are between you and her? I think I need a compass and a slide rule to figure this out... or a chalkboard and pointer... or an overhead projector and a transparency. You get the idea.