From Alpha to Beta in 13 Inches

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was just Scott Rexley and Pete Leighton in the locker room where they were serving their Saturday detention, Scott for a Senior prank involving a goat, the principal's Volkswagen and a box of laxatives that went horrible wrong and Pete for not the part he unknowingly played in said prank.

Scott was the undisputed big man on campus, only turned 18 three months ago and already was built like Henry Cavill with looks to match and a prick between his legs exceeded in size only by the one between his shoulders. So it's no wonder he's dating the head cheerleader and regularly banging half the girls, of legal age, at this school, and took a college tour a week ago where he reportedly fucked his way through Sorority Row.

Pete was 5 and a half feet of pure geek. Scrawny, badly dressed, walked funny and always had an excuse to get out of gym class. Even if he worked out, dressed better and didn't walk like he had a wedgie, he'd still be a total geek.

Pete and Scott were made to clean the men's locker room every Saturday until graduation for Scott's stunt, which wasn't entirely fair given how Pete didn't even realize he was signing something that'd make him responsible for the goat that Scott rented. Pete was cleaning one of the shower heads in the stalls when he noticed that Scott wasn't even in the room. Pete looked around and saw the door leading to the weight room open.

Scott was lifting the free weights in front of the mirror, barechested as his hairy pecs heaved as he breathed, sweat dripping down his ripped eight-pack abs, just as hairy as his pecs. He literally looked like a young Henry Cavill with present-day Cavill's body. His jeans clung tightly to his perfect ass, perfect legs and fat bulge. While Pete's never seen it, it's been said to be the biggest in the school. There was also a rumor that when he was up at a college tour, he was challenged to a dick-measuring contest by the president of the chapter of Scott's dad's old fraternity. Rumor was Scott won by literally three inches and that the prize for winning was literally fucking every dude in the contest. Rumor was that since Scott's been fucking his teammates' girlfriends, of legal age that is, and made their boyfriends watch... and then fucked them! Pete could believe it. Scott's always been like this.

"The fuck you lookin' at, you little bitch?"

Scott's deep voice echoed as he caught Pete's glance in the mirror.

"We're not here to work out. You remember why we're here, right?"
"YOU'RE not here to work out, obviously."
"We're in this mess because of you. The least you can do is help clean."
"Please! My being here is just an act. I mean, who's here to make sure we're doing anything? And if it's not 100% clean by Monday, it's no skin off my ass."

By this point, he'd put the weights down and began to move towards Pete, who he promptly threw aside on his way to the showers. "At least use the one on the far end," Pete said. "I've already cleaned the rest."

Naturally, Scott walked over to the nearest stall and began to take off his shoes, socks, pants and underwear. Despite his arms, legs and chest, his ass and back were perfectly smooth, though no less hard and sinewy. He turned around to show Pete his soft yet powerful cock. As the hot water hit his body, the fat prick began to swell and harden. It must have been almost 10 inches long.

"Like what you see? Well, get a good look, because you'll NEVER have a body like this," Scott taunted as he began to flex and stroke his hard cock. He then leaned against the side of the stall and began to fervently beat his beefy cock. "Don't go anywhere. I like it when someone watches." Pete began to walk over to the stall he was cleaning when Scott bellow. "What did I just say? Get back here NOW, BITCH!" Pete complied. He hated dealing with guys like Scott, or at least guys at most a distant second to Scott. Guys who thought a killer bod and massive prick made them alpha males, entitled to screw any girl they wanted and fuck with any guy they wanted. Guys who thought power was measured in how much you can bench press or how many chicks you fuck. Guys who thought there was no one else who could measure up to them and acted like they were special. Pete wanted to do something. Anything. But what could he do?

"Hey, you little creeper! You like watching guys in the shower? Huh? You probably rub your nub to the thought of guys fucking your bony ass, cumming in your ass again and again. Not me. Men don't get fucked. Men fuck. Bitches get fucked!"

He turned off the water and headed to his backpack, still dripping wet and pulled a measuring tape out. "Let me tell you how a man is measured." He measured his still-rock-hard shaft, base to tip, and then measured it around, at the base, middle and just beneath the head. He went over to the white board the coach used for illustrating plays. He wrote down the length, and then he added the last three measurements and divided by three. And then he wrote...

ME: 10 3/16" X 8 2/8"
YOU:

And then he grabbed Pete. He took off Pete's shoes and socks. Then ripped off Pete's shirt, revealing a body like a Party City skeleton decoration covered in skin. He then pulled down Pete's pants, underwear included, and froze. Pete grabbed the measuring tape and measured his dick as Scott did, and then wrote down his length and girth measurements, but not before erasing the "ME" Scott wrote, Pete's fully-erect manhood veiny and purple twitching with anticipation and what asshole alpha males like Scott considered power.

SCOTT: 10 3/16" X 8 2/8"
A REAL MAN: 13" X 9 7/8"

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before anyone asks, I'm not tossing out potentially real fraternities into this.

Pete examined the tape measure Scott used. It had a trio of Greek letters on them. "These look familiar. Say... this reminds me of a rumor I heard. Apparently you got in a dick-measuring contest with a bunch of douchey frat bros, beat them and then fucked every guy in that house. I assume they were douchey because the ones at the chapter at the school I toured a month after I turned 18 were. That's right. I know about this frat's little game. Ironically, in my case, they stepped to my dad's frat. God, were those jackasses surprised when I whipped this out. And if I recall correctly, there's a penalty for refusing to submit to the winner. Apparently, the winner gets to fuck all the losing parties of the contest. I can't remember what happens to the loser who refuses."

But Scott did. One of the frat guys said that the loser apparently has his cock locked in a chastity cage. Scott asked if that's ever happened before, and he was told that if a member of the frat lost, then he'd bring shame by refusing and that no real man would welch on an agreement. But if an outsider lost, he'd more than likely be pitted against the entire house if he tried to weasel out. But since it hardly ever happened, it's unclear if it's true or not. Rumor was the caged loser would forever report to the frat, usually to do anything to be uncaged, but often would have the cage tightened. Just the fear of an alpha male losing his manhood, or even just have its size reduced by any means, made chills run down Scott's back. No doubt no one would be fool enough to try.

"Yeah, but who's going to make me? You?" Scott taunted, knowing Pete didn't have the means to subdue Scott and cage his manhood. "No, but when I call up the chapter at the school I visited and tell them, they'll probably send word to their brothers in your school. I imagine it'd look pretty bad, and you'd probably answer to someone who would make you wish you didn't try to weasel out on your wager."

Fuck, Scott thought. Scott was a fool to try to play mind games with the smartest kid in school.

"Now, seeing as I'm the clear victor, even if by a slim margin..."
Pete began stroking his plump, purple, veiny horse cock.
"...it'd behoove you to own up... like a real man!"

Scott had lots of things, but a choice wasn't one of them. He hoped he was also equally lacking in a gag reflex, the inability to stretch his lips to accommodate nearly 10 inches of girth without scraping his teeth across Pete's pulsing prick and an ass too tight for the task.

Something, something, past the gums, Scott thought. He struggled to stuff the meaty head down, but soon his masculine, lightly bearded chin was on Pete's plump balls, no doubt ready to flood Scott's face with warm, salty spunk. He slowly bobbed his head up and down, somehow managing to get a decent rhythm and someone not touch teeth to the tumescent tubesteak. Scott looked up, past Pete's bushy dark pubes, up Pete's pasty and bony torso, further up to the prominent Adam's apple in Pete's throat and up to Pete looking down at his conquest. "Slow and steady..." he grabbed Scott's head with both hands and gripped shockingly hard, "...isn't cutting it!"

Pete's normally meek, nerdy voice was now much more commanding. There was edge in his voice now. And now, his low moans were lower and lower and he began to essentially fuck Scott's face hard and fast. "LOOK AT ME," Pete bellowed. "You like what you see? Like my big, strong, manly dick fucking your tight virgin face? Well, that's not the only virgin hole I plan on using." Instinctively, Scott grabbed Pete's ass, strangely quite shapely. More cupcakes than cakes. He inched his finger towards Pete's hole, maybe thinking he'd get this gawky geek's demigod dork to spunk sooner. But as he did, Pete jerked his grip hard, ripping a good piece of Scott's hair out. "I don't think so." By now, he was doubling his thrusting speed every ten or so seconds, and then every five. The deeper, more frantic moans from Pete led Scott to believe he was about to...

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Pete shoved his cock down Scott's throat as deep as it could go and would thrust with each shot of spunk. By the time he pulled his prick out of Scott's face, now a deep purple and gasping for breath, it felt like Scott had a belly full of jizz. If he didn't have such strong abs, he'd probably has a pot belly from all the man gravy. He staggered over to the shower stall, turning the cold on full-blast. He took a washcloth and began to wipe all the seven or eight loads that he didn't swallow, roughly less than half of what Pete pumped out, off his body. But he knew Pete wasn't done.

Unloading what they both could say felt like all the nut in just one of Pete's massive testicles seemed to do little to cause his erection to subside. Now slimy with spunk and saliva, its owner walked towards Scott and spun him around, his flawless muscular butt facing Pete's 13 inches of power. "Hope you're ready for round two."

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pete didn't wait for a response. He spread Scott's hard, muscular cheeks apart and then slowly entered the handsome bull twunk's tight, virgin hole.

"Oh, FUCK!"
"Relax. It'll be easier for both of us if you do and harder for you if you don't."

Pete took his time pushing his mastodonic member into Scott's ass, savoring the moment when he, the biggest geek in school, fucked the biggest jock in school with the biggest dork in town... possibly even the world. Scott couldn't believe it. Outclassed by some scrawny geek like Pete Leighton. Wondering what everyone would say if they found out. Would Pete brag to all of Scott's friends about his godlike gonads? A geek like him would probably smash with every male of legal age in school. With Pete balls deep in Scott, Scott felt like it was over for him.

"You like that, Scott? I bet you do!"

Scott was always power and dominance incarnate, but with each thrust of Pete's pony prick up his ass, Scott suddenly became accustomed to it. Suddenly, he realized that he DID like it. In fact, he loved it! Goddamn, he really did!

By this point, Pete began pumping at double speed, grunting low as Scott gasped high. "Oh, FUCK!" Scott's deep voice rose in pitch slightly.

"Tell me you enjoy it!"
"I enjoy it!"

Pete doubled his speed again, this time wrapping his legs around Scott's legs and his hands around Scott's furry, beefy pecs. Scott tried to keep steady with his arms outward pressed against the wall of the shower, the knob in front of him and the shower head spraying ice-cold water all over him, making his nipples hand and cock soft. Scott's own cock, second only to Pete's by noticeable leaps and bounds, began to shrink from the cold water. It was still massive and formidable but it's been beaten. Scott was defeated.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck, Pete! Oh, fuck me! Harder! Harder! Faster, you skinny little piece of shit! Oh, goddamn, you're so big! Oh, fuck!"

Now ramming at speed yet again doubled, Pete was smiling from ear to ear. All it took was plowing his pink piston into this gorgeous idiot to turn Scott from an arrogant alpha into a beta male simping hard for big, fat, strong cock! And after this, things would change.

"Hope you're ready, you sexy beta bull! Because I'm about to ruin you for other men!"

As Pete did to Scott's face he now did to Scott's ass. Grunting and bellowing, Pete was now pounding harder and faster than Scott ever could, which given Pete's skeletal physique, which was further dwarfed by Scott's godlike muscles, was impressive. Finally, Scott felt the first of nearly several or a dozen loads, fired from the cock of his newly-crowned superior like a double-barrel shotgun. With each load, Pete thrust his 13" manrammer as deep as it'd go. Scott could imagine Pete flexing his nearly-imaginary muscles with each blast. Now spend and satisfied, Pete's cock slid out of Scott's hole, spunk leaking down the back of his tree-trunk thighs. Scott turned around and began to soap up and clean himself up. All the while he just looked at Pete. Maybe it was the shock, surprise or both, but Pete wasn't as ugly as before. It was like he was seeing Pete for the first time. He was actually kind of cute, and had a nicer body than he realized. He wasn't Timothee Chalamet all of a sudden, but he was pretty damn close, or at least a few inches closer but still a mile away. Pete's cock, now completely flaccid, was still a marvel to behold.

"Hurry up! You're not the only one who needs to wash up."

Scott complied almost immediately. Pete turned the hot nozzle all the way up and began to get almost lost in the steam.

"You know things are never going to be the same, right?"
"Oh, sure, Pete. I bet now you're gonna be the big man on campus now, right? I bet the rest of the football team would be glad to bend over for that massive prick. I happen to know that pretty much every guy whose girlfriend I banged would gladly take a big dick like yours. Well, that's the alpha male life."
"I'm not an alpha male. Alpha males don't really exist. I read somewhere that the term was used to describe wolves in captivity who took on an ersatz paternal role. So alpha males, at least in animals, are less like The Rock or Arnold Schwarzenegger and more like... Fagan from Oliver Twist. You know, like a father figure. But if such an idea rang true, at least as you believe it, you'd definitely be a beta male now. But not because I've got a bigger dick, just like how you having a body like that wouldn't make you an alpha male. I'm an alpha male because I know a man's not just his looks, body and what he stuffs in his underwear every morning. He's also a mind, a heart, and a soul. After all, bodies break down, including one's ability to get hard without surgery or pills. But by the time my mind breaks down, the body and cock you use to measure a man's worth will have been devalued by decades of abs turning to pot bellies and massive dicks that need a little blue pill to get hard. I never needed a big cock to take you down. Hell, most men hit their peak before they're old enough to vote. But most men are more like you than me. And when they step to me, I take comfort in the fact that I can step the them and either come out on top or accept being taken down a peg with dignity. And not turn into what you foolishly call an 'alpha king' or 'beta bitch' as a result."

Pete was right and Scott knew this. And that hurt worse than taking a massive cock like Pete's. Pete would always be smarter, and smarter guys typically go on to be insanely more successful than their brawnier classmates. Pete wouldn't have to worry about a torn ACL or shattered tibia ruining his chance at being the next Zuckerberg, but those things could turn a jock like Scott into someone who loses his athletic scholarship and slowly turns into another small-town never-was. Thankfully Scott's family was wealthy, but he knew anything could derail everything.

As Pete turned off the water and walked over to grab a towel, he approached Scott. "You can keep being the big man on campus, the alpha male, the king of the school, et cetera. But here, every Saturday until we graduate, you are mine. You're going to do ALL the work AND get fucked by me whenever I get hard. Nothing we say or do leaves this room. Ever. No one's going to know but us. And when we graduate, we go our separate ways, hopefully never seeing each other again. But every Saturday until then, from 8am to 3pm, you... are... my... bitch!"

And just like that, Scott did all the work, cleaning the entire locker room himself. A few hours later, they left. Sunday came and went, and then so did Monday, Friday and every day in between. Scott still fucked damn near every female of legal age in town, and if they had a boyfriend of husband he'd watch them before getting his throat and ass pounded by Scott. Pete still studied hard, skipped PE and avoided sexual stimulation while he eagerly awaited Saturday when he'd empty six days of unspent spunk into Scott Rexley's increasingly accommodating ass.

Years later, Pete would become the multibillionaire founder of a host of tech companies and Scott would become a pro football player for the NFL before shifting gears and becoming an action film star. Pete would marry a famous actor who'd get Pete more into fitness, while Scott would end up with a slew of bitter ex-wives. Now pushing 60, Pete is now considered one of the wealthiest men in the world and one of most handsome men over 50 in the tech world, while Scott is still a musclebound god among men whose age has not dampened his looks. But they still sometimes look back on their senior year, when Pete took charge of his destiny and stood up to the first of many rivals and bullies and when Scott was humbled by someone who made him go from alpha to beta in 13 inches.