From an old blog of mine (gay)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by dervin, Jul 28, 2007.

1. dervin

dervin New Member

Albums:
    This is a true story

"EINSTURZEDE NEUWANKIN" (around 1992)

I'm standing in line with my best friend at the time, a famous underground filmmaker, wait to be let in to the "Phoenix Concert Hall" to see the German Industrial band Einsturzende Neubauten. A cute couple of guys stood behind us. One timidly asked my friend if he was ______ ______. My friend (who was/is an infamous underground filmmaker) responded that he was and a conversation started up.

At the time I had shoulder length, fire engine red hair. As always (well 99% of the time), I was wearing black clothes and a long, black trench coat. I liked the coat because it allowed me to "throw a bone" (encased in my jeans of course) and direct it at the object of my lust without other people noticing. On this night I was in lust with one of the guys my friend and I were chatting with...a cute guy about 2 inches taller than me with curly blonde hair and cool, nerdy eyeglasses. ("Nerds" are one of the types I like, along with skinheads, punks, goth boys...anyone "alternative"). I "threw him a bone". He blinked, shocked at my forwardness, but smiled nonetheless.

When we were let in to the concert, we made our way to one of the bars that was being tended by my friend's roommate Dave. We had a couple of drinks and waited for the show to start. I kept giving my object of lust glances at my dick. His mouth practically drooled.

The show started and my friend turned to face the stage, as did I. The other guy we were chatting with excused himself and made his way to the stage, his friend stayed behind. That's when I made my move.

I buttoned up my coat and leaned against the bar. I then unbottoned my 501s, which was easy to do because my coat pockets had large holes in them, and turned to my prey. I told him to stick his hand in my left coat pocket. He did. There was a small gasp that came from him and a low moan that escaped from my lips. His gasp wasn't because I was overly endowed (I am though larger than normal...7.5" to just over 8" when I'm REALLY turned on). He gasped because of my deformity. You see...I was born with Hypospadias. This normally means that the penis looks very deformed...but not in my case. In my case it means that although the shaft of my dick is normal...the head isn't. If you looked at it from above (which hundreds of guys have) it would look like how most people draw hearts...but with the body of the "heart" (dickhead) perfectly rounded. This also means that my Urethra opening is further down ON the shaft (about an inch). Guys love it. It means that they have something extra to play with (the area between the two "bumps" of the heart shaped head) and my slit which emits copious amounts ofprecum making play a lot easier.

This guy REALLY loved it. He worked me while the band played...my friend just standing a few feet in front of me...Dave the bartender not two feet to my left. No one could tell because I tented my coat and because my new friend had his arm to my left under the bar and inside my coat.

As the band's music throbbed in my ears...my dick throbbed in the guy's hand. There was no need for saliva to ease the job...a steady stream of precum flowed into his hand which he used to coat my head and slide up and down the shaft. The fact that I was sweating do to having my coat buttoned up and the heat emanating from those dancing around us, also helped things.

This went on for a good 20 minutes...until I couldn't stand it any more. Not wanting to cum on my coat, I put my hand over his and forced him to just work the head. When I came it was directly into his hand (thanks to where my urethra opening is). I filled his hand, moaning loudly...but no one could hear me over the glorious noise coming from the stage. I turned to Dave the bartender, who must have thought something was wrong whatwith my face being beat red, and asked for a napkin. I gave the napkin to my new friend and he used it to wipe his hand clean. I then offered to take him to one of the washrooms and do him. He said that that wasn't necessary but he did have to go to the washroom to clean himself up. I looked down and noticed a huge wet spot on his jeans.

The rest of the evening was spent enjoying the music, drinking and chatting amiably. When the concert was over we all left. I didn't ask for his phone number and he didn't ask for mine. The "Main Event" of the evening was just a bit of fun to be had while listening to some great music. Nothing more...nothing less.

If you like this, I have even more explicit true stories of my early cruising days that I can post.

In the meantime...here's a song...

YouTube - Einsturzende Neubauten - Die Interimsliebenden

2. dervin

dervin New Member

Albums:
    344 views so far and no comments! :frown1:

Oh well...here's another true story about a friend from high school. I mentioned him on another thread....

In high school I befriended C____ __ during the 12th and 13th grade (this was in Ontario 23 years ago when there were 13 grades). C____ stood about 5' 10" and had a beautiful physique (he was very active in sports). He was blonde and blue-eyed. He had had a problem with acne a couple of years prior to us becoming friends, but that had cleared up thanks to some medication he was taking.

The two of us were a "study in opposites" in just about every way (not only physically): His studies were focusssed on Math and Science, whereas mine were on English and History; He was politically conservative in fiscal matters, whereas I was (still am) a staunch Social Democrat; He was active in sports (especially skiing), while I wasn't; He was straight (though he didn't date), while I was a closeted fag.

The one aspect of our personalities that we did share was the desire for debate. We were provocateurs in class, challenging our fellow students. Our teachers loved us as we were constantly forcing the other kids to look at issues from a different perspectives.

During lunch and "spare" periods we would gravitate towards each other, arguing in a friendly way about our differing politics. One of the great things about these debates was how we were able to include a guy I had a desperate, unrequited crush on. He was a "quiet soul", wounded by the suicide of his brother, who rarely spoke in class. C____ and I opened him up quite a bit by insisting that he contribute to the conversations we had!

I can't say that I was attracted to C____ in the same way I was to this other chap (the first person I ever felt real love towards). But C____ WAS the object of many of my masturbatory fantasies. Why? He had what must have been the biggest bulge I had seen up to that time. Even when he wore baggy pants, there was no hiding that there was something special inside!

Nothing happened between us during high school. In fact...nothing happened for me sexually in high school! The times (the mid 80s) and especially the place (a small town in Northern Ontario) were not conducive to me getting it on with a member of the same sex.

After graduation, C____ and I went our separate ways...he to study Mathematics and me to study Liberal Studies...at universities hundreds of miles away from each other. I dropped out and moved to Toronto. Within a year and a half in the city I had found myself a boyfriend and I moved into his VERY small apartment.

One day, the telephone rang. It was C____ (he got my phone # from my mother). He was in town and needed a place to stay for the night. Would it be okay if he stayed at my place? I said it would be okay, but, I had a roommate and there would be something that we would have to discuss (I wasn't "Out" to him). I gave him the address and he showed up about an hour later.

There was no real need to tell him I was gay and that my roommate was my boyfriend. The apartment was SO SMALL. One large room with our bed in it, a smaller room with our TV and stereo in it, a kitchen one could barely turn around in and a bathroom. C____ just looked at me, then my boyfriend, smiled and asked where he could store his knapsack.

If C____ wasn't surprised by the "change" in me...I was certainly surprised by the change in him! Where once he was fastidious in his appearance, now he was almost hippyish! As we talked, I learned that this once "fiscal conservative" was now politically an Anarchist. This guy who used to start the day (at school) by checking how his stocks were doing in the newspaper was now planning to take a year off school in order to build irrigation ditches in Africa...for free! WOW!

C____, my boyfriend and I spent a great night chatting, smoking a couple of joints and listening to music. My boyfriend was the first one to hit the sack, falling to sleep almost immediately (thanks to the pot). C_____ and I chatted for a little while longer, then i said I would have to go to sleep because of work the next day. I asked C____ if he minded sharing the bed with me and my boyfriend. He said he didn't. We took turns in the bathroom changing into our sleeping clothes (pajama bottoms), then hit the hay.

I must say, I was a little turned on by the situation. My sexy boyfriend was asleep beside me and the object of my adolescent masturbatory fantasies was supposedly trying to get to sleep on the other side of me. I got even more turned on when C____ moved closer to me. I moved backwards towards him...then he moved even closer to me. Feeling something bumping against my ass, I reached behind me. C____ grabbed my hand and brought it to his crotch. I had to suppress a gasp as I finally got a chance to feel what was between his legs. I turned to him and whispered, "Get in the bathroom NOW! I have to see that thing in the light!".

We quietly made our way to the bathroom and closed the door. I immediately got down on my knees and opened his pajama bottoms. Holy fuck! His dick was the biggest I have ever seen in real life! To this day it still is! At the very least 11" long and 3.5" wide, it was one of those dicks that looks like it could be used to iron clothes...if it got hot enough. I planned to get it hot enough!

I opened my mouth and tried to take it in. Now I have a big mouth...and I had had a lot of practice taking dicks into it...some as long as C____'s...but not as thick! It took a while for me to get comfortable with it. I had to work up a lot of saliva to get it comfortably in...but once I did, I went to town!

I was never able to take it into my throat. It was just too thick. The most I could get in was about an inch (thankfully, his dickhead was small compared to the rest of his package). But I milked that sucker to within an inch of its life...both hands wrapped around it, squeezing, churning, stroking it...my tongue doing circles all around the delicious head!

It was a good thing that the heating system in our apartment building was noisy (this event took place in the middle of Winter). If it hadn't been, my boyfriend would have most definitely woken up because C____ and I were moaning like crazy...he because of the masterful blowjob he was receiving and me because I was being dominated orally like I had never been before...or since.

I worked on that dick for a good half hour. I wanted this experience to be one that he would remember. I kept bringing him close to cumming, then cooling him off. Every time I looked up into his eyes I saw a dazed, somewhat shocked expression on his face. This turned me on so much that for the first time in my life...outside of a wet dream...I could feel that I was going to have an orgasm without actually touching myself. As I got closer to cumming, I put extra effort into servicing C____...milking him until he was begging me to allow him to cum. I finally did, pulling his dick from my mouth. The big slit on the small head of the monster dick I was working on opened and let out a stream of spunk like I had never seen before, coating my face as I rubbed the shaft all over! I came then, spewing my load into my pajama bottoms.

When we were finished, I stood up, grinning. C____ was grinning too. I cleaned myself up...but not until after I cleaned C____ up, holding his beautiful dick under the bathroom sink faucet and gently removing any traces of cum.

C____ thanked me and gave me a gentle hug. I changed my pajama bottoms (the one's I was wearing were soaked) and we returned to bed, both falling asleep fast.

C____ and I remained friends...visiting each other over the years. There was only one repeat of the incident that took place about two years later when C____ was visiting and my boyfriend was staying at his parents' overnight. It was almost as fun as the first time.

3. efail

efail New Member

wow! just read both your stories and had to stop halfway through the second one to go to the bathroom!!! well horny, can you write some more?

4. dervin

dervin New Member

Albums:
    Thanks efail!

I'll post another one tonight (my old blog is at home and I am currently at work)

5. efail

efail New Member

thats really cool. if you want, pm me and i will give you my email to send your horny stories to. I think they are great, cause they real.

6. efail

efail New Member

Oh. Efail is Welsh for smithy or forge, as in blacksmith. Er horseshoes??? you must have horses in Canada!!! Anyway I live in EFAIL. ER the forge, or the smithy.....mmhh not making this clear am I? Dont worry efail is not a scary word its just where I live!!!!

7. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    Dervin,
    I especially enjoyed the second story. More so to know that it is true!
    Bring more!
    X
    :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted