From bi to straight

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by vick4, Oct 10, 2009.

1. vick4

vick4 New Member

I don't really know how to put this but I simply have no desire to blow any guy again for the rest of my life. I guess it was just a phase I was going through and it was fun while it lasted. What came about was I was in the middle of sucking this guy's dick then when he was about to finish something in me just said, what the hell am I doing.

Anywho, I eventually just jerked him off and cleaned up his cum off my hand, face and whatnot then just said man, I can't do this anymore.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them or a friend of theirs. I don't regret it at all and in fact it was kind of fun now that I think about it but, the thought of sucking another man's cock simply doesn't turn me on anymore. It kind of makes me feel like... hmmmmmmm, like I am coming out of my shell or something or other.

Back on the grind we go.

Edit. I used to be thrilled by the thought of another guy sucking my dick as well but now, it's just blah. I can't really describe the feeling but it's just like... meh.

#1 vick4, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

according to my various psychics, it will be happening to me too

so far I can't say it's happened, but I've come close to echoing your thoughts and feelings

3. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I used to dig girls but now I don't

4. D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Interesting. Specifically, because socio-sexual "phases" do come in and out of "personal style".

However, the more hardcore "fetish" phases tend to take over some folk, as "habitual sexual urges" are easier to support and feed than walking away from something deemed "sexually comfortable". (Hence why so many "stick" with it)

It doesn't surprise me. It actually only tells me that you "outgrew" something that you, specifically, considered temporarily sexually exciting, until it no longer was. Many times people simply replace what they actually want, with what they can actually get.
    Meaning, it is not a "confusion" of sexuality, it is simply an object easily accessed, versus what you actually consider your "goal".

"Temporary Insanity" happens to everyone, everywhere, at some time or another.
    Even sexually.

5. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Sounds to me like a couple posters on this thread need to heal their homosexual shame (you're going to psychics now, Nick4444?).

6. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

That sounds unhealthy. You remind me of my mother.

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Now, there's an odd time for an epiphany. I would question it.

Psychics are, more often than not, full of shit. But let's face it, politically speaking, in your case it would make total sense.

It does me, too, and for reasons well-known. Santoria and the sacrifice of chickens aren't far off for Nick-of-the-Sixes.

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

The human mind is a damn complicated bit of kit. Doesn't surprise me.

I had the opposite, I suddenly thought "hey, all this time I've been jerking off thinking about women, what about guys?" and became bisexual pretty much on the spot.

9. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

It's just my opinion but did you have any relationships with these guys you gave head to or not? It doesn't seem like it would be too exciting just to suck off a bunch of strangers. I mean, there's a person who the cock is attached to, and so maybe you're just tired of the whole "sucking dick" game. I also feel that if you're not attracted to the guy (or girl), why would having sex with them be very arousing? Good luck.

10. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I think that you satisfied a curiosity and now have come to terms with the fact that it isn't such a big deal anymore. Put it on your bucket list of things you have done, and move back to girls. Work on pussy eating skills! lol

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

What she said, more or less.

Been there, did that.

12. vick4

vick4 New Member

The thought of having a relationship with any man never crossed my mind. I was curious about what sucking a dick felt like. I guess it was in fact as you put it, a game. But it's not so fun anymore.

13. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I was messing around with a buddy once who always thought that he was bi. I was sucking him and he went soft and said, "I'm not into this as much as I thought. It feels good what you're doing; I just don't feel like doing it with a guy."

14. drac

drac New Member

Couldnt be said better, its so funny when you get certain people on here that cant understand the ability to want to suck a cock or jerk one, but not be into the person. IT HAPPENS!! I have gone thru the same journey as you, yeah its a turn on to think about it, but not enough to go thru it again.

15. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

you are who you are.
    It's great you are in touch with your feelings and willing to experiment and know enough that it isn't for you right now.
    Things change
    Stay healthy and enjoy your life

16. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

actually since I was a teen ... school buddy introduced me to Rosicrucian exercises for developing psychic abilities, and I actually got to the point where I could "see" events happening before they actually did, "hear" what other people were thinking (most vivid memory was walking a crowded downtown public walk public, literally "hearing" what was being thought by everyone around me). I "abused" the capabilities I had acquired (specifically, there are techniques to influence people) to satisfy my sexual lust as a teenager, and have since been unable to find the time and will to implement the practice again, but the point is that I know it (psychic ability) does exist.

at about the same time, my sister-in-law introduced me to her card reader, and my jaw dropped at what he was able to tell me about my childhood, and my then current state of affairs. he also told me what my adult life would be like ... others I have seen since also were telling me the same adulthood scenarios ... this last one I saw a couple of years ago told me the same future, but provided greater detail ...

before you start poo poohing consider this: one of her first questions to me was "You really have ____ dogs?" then she described each one's personality in detail (and I had said nothing to her about owning dogs) ...

she then proceeded to tell me about my novel, describing its plot exactly as it is, and I have never discussed it with a living soul.

if I had a question about one of my friends, all I had to do was provide his first name, then there would be an outpouring of correct details and insight -- how could any of that have been bogus?

BTW, I was serious about changing -- all have described my forthcoming wife, this last one in great detail, including looks

17. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Everything, everything about you would make so much more sense if you were straight.

18. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

very funny, I'm sure

19. D_Dagleishe Deadlyfarte

D_Dagleishe Deadlyfarte Account Disabled

Yeah I know how you feel. Unfortunately, its an up and down rollercoaster with me. Some days I'm like this is wrong and I shouldn't feel this way; and other days its like "fuck it, you only live once."...

But as another poster said, it could just be a matter of convenience. I know I have my issues with women (rejection being #1) that I sometimes find solace with a quick fix. I can't not see myself with a dude as a "relationship" per se, but I wouldn't mind an occasional play every now and then.

20. Mark_UK

Mark_UK New Member

Albums:
    Yeah well men are ugly shallow and just plain ick. Shagging pussy is where the cool kids are at.

Draft saved Draft deleted