From chicago

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BIGDICK4SMALLPUSSY, Jan 24, 2010.

1. BIGDICK4SMALLPUSSY

BIGDICK4SMALLPUSSY New Member

Albums:
    I have been celibate since my breakup.i really miss the big almost 10 inch thick dick,and the most amazing sex i ever had,and the deepest love and desire of my life.its hardwe have children and im devastated and longing for him and his big dick.i cry everyday and im having trouble finding anyone as hot or as hung,and at one time not long ago he loved me.we had evrything in common.and lost so much more than anyone can see.he was faithful which hurts even more.other people had alot to do with our breakup.he was not the most stable but he was loyal and around and thing got out of control and he left me and our son all alone.

Im terrfifed that ill get attatched to another big dick .yet thats the only thing that will satisfy me. I want sex very badly yet big dicks are not everywhere and faithful ones even rare great looking and in greeat shape.forget it.

I feel great loss in so many ways.i dont know how to get over this.ironiclly my relationship before this ended because his dick was too small.im fucked

2. mikejohnson

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    welcome here. Hopefully u can find another big cock to fill u up!

Draft saved Draft deleted