From Clitoral Orgasms to Vaginal Orgasms

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey,

I've been seeing this girl for maybe 2-3 weeks now. We had sex like 5-6 times. She comes, but it's always a plain clitoral orgasm.

This girl is pretty experienced and has slept with a lot of guys. I talked with her today and she said that every guy makes her cum the same - including me. She also said that she knows inside (like a feeling) that she could come much bigger. I found that interesting to know. She described the orgasms she has as "small".

I've been with a couple of other girls that had their first vaginal orgasms with me. They told me stuff like "no other man makes me feel like that" or that they only came "small" before but now came "big" with me.

Now some people say that only 30% of women can have vaginal orgasms, but I don't buy that crap. I think much more can .. it's just a matter how she feels and what you do.

I wonder what experiences you guys and girls can share?

Maybe you found out the secret key to dish out vaginal orgasms every time? Maybe you converted your girl from a clitoral to a vaginal cummer? Maybe you know some tricks how to "train" her to have vaginal orgasms?

All input is appreciated. Keep it coming ...

Duke13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think a majority of stimulation is mental stimulation. several women i've talked to about that kinda subject, they said their real orgasms are more likely to happen to someone they think is far above, in the physical appearance, or say if they have a major crush on the dude. as opposed to someone they've settled for, or that is "normal" looking.

wtf you can't TRAIN a woman

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh dear God! :irked: if my man started focusing on the type of orgasm I was having, I'd be too nervous to ever have another one. :12: Just relax and let the good feelings flow.

You are proof that too much knowledge can be dangerous in the wrong hands.:tongue:

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure - it's easy. Sounds as if the lady is having only clitoral O's, at least with a man. Her 'suspicion' that there is a lot more that could be happening may be based feelings she gets when trying different angles etc. when masturbating.

The next step - and it's a huge one - is to learn how to give her G-spot O's. They have about five to ten times the intensity of clitoral O's. She may have found her G and learned how to use it alone, but is shy to try to teach a man to do so.

You can learn about the G-spot from many other sources. To keep this brief I'll just say that it is a spot on the top (front) wall of the vagina. But it is 'hidden' behind the top end of the pubic bone. A penis inserted in the normal way from the front doesn't contact the G because the penis can't 'turn the corner' to get into the little 'cove' above the pubic bone. That's why the G-spot dildos and vibs are curved at the end.

There are 2 ways you can get the G-spot. The vast majority of men know only one way, this one: From face-to-face position, insert a couple of fingers, palm up, and curve the fingers upward as if in the 'come here' position. After the lady is part-way up the hill of excitement (this doesn't work from cold), you will feel a small spot that is slighty rougher in texture than the smooth surrounding vagina tissue. That 'rough' spot is the G.

(There are a number of 'X-Ray views' of the woman's genital plumbing on the net, which porport to show the location of the G-Spot. MOST OF THESE VIEWS ARE IN ERROR! I have found only one that is correct; will post it some day. Meanwhile, don't confuse yourself with the many wrong ones.)

Once you have found it, The G is 'operated' very differently than the clit. The clit is a miniature cock head - hundreds or thousands of raw nerve endings right at the surface.

The nerves of the G are deep and covered. Therefore, the G must be handled roughly. Remember that you are going after nerves which are deeply buried below the surface. That is, use a lot of pressure and wiggle the fingers around with a lot of energy. Once you find it, you should be able to give her almost unlimited G-spot O's.

But here's the other way to get the G - the one that very few men know. There are two, for front entry and rear entry.

Front entry: The lady must pull her legs up very high - knees against breasts. The man then enters, not at the usual angle, but from a very low angle. That is, her legs high, the cock enters low, almost horizontal but pointing slightly up. In that way, with just the right degree of insertion, the head of the cock WILL find its way into the little cove above the pubic bone where the G-spot hides. Try various depths of insertion. When you find just the right degree, she will NOT keep it a secret - her reaction will be instantaneous and startling.

Some other time I'll tell about getting the G with the cock from rear insertion. This is enough for now. Give it (either method) a shot and let us know how it works out.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gordon. Excellent post.

I know all those techniques and used them successfully in the past, but no success here.

She actually came with that fingering technique, but most likely because I also touched her clitoris. She said it felt the same as all the other orgasms.

I have to add that I've used the technique only after she already had one or more orgasms. Next time I see her I will tease her close to regular clitoral orgasms, but never grant them and after doing that 4-5 times start the technique.

I wonder if age is an issue here. She's just 22 and maybe she hasn't developed the potential for G-spot orgasms yet? Most girls where I dished them out where 25+

Also do you have instant success or do you usually need to practice several times it works?

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gordon. Excellent post.

I know all those techniques and used them successfully in the past, but no success here.

She actually came with that fingering technique, but most likely because I also touched her clitoris. She said it felt the same as all the other orgasms.

I have to add that I've used the technique only after she already had one or more orgasms. Next time I see her I will tease her close to regular clitoral orgasms, but never grant them and after doing that 4-5 times start the technique.

I wonder if age is an issue here. She's just 22 and maybe she hasn't developed the potential for G-spot orgasms yet? Most girls where I dished them out where 25+

Also do you have instant success or do you usually need to practice several times it works?

Kanix, in most cases like this it's because - well, here's a part of a post from another (now defunct) forum a few years ago:

""We've read about it and (husband) has been trying to find mine for over
20 years!

""He has been on the correct spot all these years, but has been giving it the same 'light touch' that he uses on my clit. God, since he has been massaging my G very firmly, he has me popping my cookies repeatedly for 30 or 40 minutes every night. I'm multi-orgasmic with clitoris stimulation, but nothing like those G-spot highs! Getting me so turned on with my G has done wonders for him too. He is servicing me like some 20-year old gigolo. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"""

Yes, I think age can be an issue. (The lady in the above post had been trying 'for twenty years'). But I think it's more likely that you and she just haven't found the combination yet.

Or maybe there's some other factor, perhaps psychological, that is blocking her from 'letting go' enuf to surrender to the cataclysm which is a G-spot O. Remember, a lady has to learn to 'let go' when she feels an ejac coming. (!) Could be a factor in G-spot O's also.

Ladies, can anyone speak to this?

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gordon is right on the spot on where the G-spot is located and how to reach it both with fingers and a cock.

As for vaginal orgasms and coming from G-spot stimulation. I've personally masturbated since about 11 years old, been sexually active since late teens and only experienced clitoral orgasms after 30 years of age. I really can't pinpoint what changed for me - perhaps relaxing more, perhaps finding other techniques with men I was with, perhaps nothing at all except my body getting used to the feeling and going with it. But yeah - age at least as it seems was a factor for me.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For whatever it is worth ...

I learned back when I was 15, from an amazing female who simply told me, that I needed to focus, focus, focus on her clit for a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time before even THINKING about using my cock in her pussy. So, ignorant fool that I was at that time, I spent oh, maybe an hour and a half (rock hard) eating, licking, sucking, slurping, fingering, rubbing, trying to swallow, sucking, flicking at her clit, (in all directions, at various intensities, constantly changing) pulling and pushing her pussy lips, going in circles, opposite directions, kissing her thighs, sucking her big toe while fingering her pussy delicately, and I was AMAZED at her reactions, because she was shuddering, gasping, grabbing my head and trying to rip my hair out ... but I refused to stop ... Understand that my cock was drooling pre-cum constantly, and I was getting to the point where my erection HURT, it was so hard ... but after providing her with about a dozen orgasms with my mouth on her pussy (she told me this the next day) I finally got my concrete cock into her pussy and blew a massive load in less than 45 seconds, I was so completely turned on.

She told me (again, the next day) that I had somehow managed to give her her first vaginal orgasm.

You cannot possibly imagine how I felt talking to her beside my locker on the following Monday, and the goofy swagger when I walked naked into the Phys-ed shower the day after that, naked in front of all the other guys. OK, some were more good-looking, and some had more muscles, and one or two appeared to have a bigger cock and balls, but I cannot explain my euphoria at the realization that I was capable of giving a woman multiple orgasms ...

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every woman is differant I only climax vaginally and I have had LOTS of guys try to make me orgamsn by oral sex. Just go with what your partners want and don't fight it. We are all diffeant.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I gave my gf a vaginal orgasm it came after I gave her 2 or 3 clitoral ones with my mouth... she was so turned on it was almost unfair.

I'm the first guy that she's had a vaginal orgasm with, and when asked she basically thinks what's changed is a greater emotional intensity. Probably doesn't hurt that I'm one of the largest she's been with also.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with what Gordon as said on g-spot it's the key and it does require firmer pressure then the clit. Mental is a big factor to it too - her being able to fully relax. Even then it can vary based on how horny she is that day. Her emotions are also big.

For us doggy has worked and what Gordon said about front-entry with her legs pressed all the way up. A combination g-spot and clitoral O totally will rock her world. That's my wife's highest one but we can only hit that orally with fingers and tongue.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey,

I've been seeing this girl for maybe 2-3 weeks now. We had sex like 5-6 times. She comes, but it's always a plain clitoral orgasm.

This girl is pretty experienced and has slept with a lot of guys. I talked with her today and she said that every guy makes her cum the same - including me. She also said that she knows inside (like a feeling) that she could come much bigger. I found that interesting to know. She described the orgasms she has as "small".

I've been with a couple of other girls that had their first vaginal orgasms with me. They told me stuff like "no other man makes me feel like that" or that they only came "small" before but now came "big" with me.

Now some people say that only 30% of women can have vaginal orgasms, but I don't buy that crap. I think much more can .. it's just a matter how she feels and what you do.

I wonder what experiences you guys and girls can share?

Maybe you found out the secret key to dish out vaginal orgasms every time? Maybe you converted your girl from a clitoral to a vaginal cummer? Maybe you know some tricks how to "train" her to have vaginal orgasms?

All input is appreciated. Keep it coming ...

Yeh ..I heard that more women are clitorial than vaginal.

I was just vaginal, no clitorial..until I became clitorial not long ago.

They sure are differente orgasms.

It took me time to learn to orgasm, until then was just horny horny and horny.. I knew my sensations were all internal cravings, one day soon or later I would cum...lol..yep I sure did.

Now I am both.

I found my secret, don't think I can share it as everybody is unique, learn at difference paces..sexully aware at differents paces..I was a late learner, that I know.

Don't worry be happy, just enjoy the ride is my suggestion!

:cool: Oh yeh! hehe..

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's funny - I would never assume to speak with such authority about men's bodies and their sexual reactions as I see men talking about women's bodies and sexual reactions. I can tell you with great detail what makes my man go weak at the knees and shoot his load down my throat but I know that if I were to try the same thing on a different guy he might well enjoy it but it wouldn't push his 'cum button'.

There are tendencies among women, certainly, and some of the above posters have expressed those tendencies well but I totally agree with Gisella that there is no generic way to give any woman an orgasm of type X and intensity Y. And before someone jumps in and says how would I know - I've tried to get girls off with the same movements and techniques that get me off and have had no luck til I changed what I was doing and found the way that suited them.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Update:

She had her first vaginal orgasm tonight, actually it were 15 or 20 orgasms .. she said she couldn't really keep count.

Those were not G-Spot orgasms, but Deep spot orgasms. Also called A-spot, AFE zone, epicenter, "that point in the back of my pussy" ... That type of orgasm is not well known, and even on LPSG there are only a few threads about it.

I went very deep while she had her legs in the air, and then moved only a little while she convolved in ecstasy under me. After an hour with a short pause in between she was totally exhausted and shaking all over her body from exhaustion and pleasure.

With clitoral orgasms she was "game over" after one orgasm and her pussy became dryer and penetration became painful. This time she was still extremely wet even long after we stopped.

What helped I think was that she drank one cocktail before and also we didn't fuck for 2 days, but had a lot of foreplay and teasing. I think also that only if her "inner monologue" comes to silence by the way you cherish her body - then such intense orgasms can occur.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn, that Deep Spot kicks ass.

Wonderful to feel all those contractions on your cock once you enter that "cave on the end of the tunnel". Made me come very uniquely and intense today ..

Good luck finding it (i think it's better than the g-spot, at least for me .. heh)