Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a straight man, here's what works well for me...

...focus your gaze on women and not other guy's dicks :) Bewbs make everything better!

hmm, that unfortunately doesn't help me. if i go to work i see tons of hot men and see their bulges and ask myself if they are hung or not... in meetings i see long fingers, thick fingers, big noses, wide heads, big ears and all that.... - and ask myself whether they are hung or not... even though i am married and have family, my vision is only on guys!

so how can i get from being a little jealous to being happy for them? in the situation of being confronted with a bigger guy, bigger cock, i should be able to say to myself: i don't have to be jealous because of: ".................." - what can help me to step out "to the mental balcony" and enjoy what i see and keep feeling good about myself instead of thinking: "well it's a fact, most guys are bigger than me..."

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes and yes... - but i could't care less... lol

i also had some encounters with guys lately... - and felt best when their dicks were of a similar size.... even body height was of a similar size...

somehow i love to see big cocks but again they steel my confidence away in seconds somehow by their presence... even though they all praise my sexy and fit this and that... it's like i don't hear it, i only think yeah but look at this difference in girth and lenght...

i know it's super dumb but i don't know how i can stop doing this mental comparison thing or al least when i compare enjoy the size of the other and simply accept that what they say about me is true...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not really; i think she wouldn't understand this...
and as it would never be approved, i cannot involve her in the first place
i would never do anything with a women though... really never!
this for me is only "playing a bit with guys" and fully safe for sure....

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick stands up for inner peace!

From now on i want to feel happy for a guy when i see his bigger and thicker meat, instead of feeling envious as in the past! Please help me in any way if you can...
I think that's a cool way to look at things,remember,every guy's cock is gorgeous to somebody,i like yours

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that's a cool way to look at things,remember,every guy's cock is gorgeous to somebody,i like yours

remember,every guy's cock is gorgeous to somebody

hey, that was said so nicely, like it was common knowledge :)

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so back to the topic: any suggestions on how i can become HAPPY for a hung guy instead of feeling jealous?

Quit thinking about them period and quit cheating on your wife (or if you want to go be gay, then have that conversation with her).

Reactions: Bonfire

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so back to the topic: any suggestions on how i can become HAPPY for a hung guy instead of feeling jealous?
Instead of being happy for the other guy, try learning to be happy for your own equipment. I have a small dick, too, but it's proportional to my body and I like how it looks on me.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I suppose the only reason to feel envious of another guy's big dick is if he's fucking somebody you wanna fuck, but you couldn't because you were too small, and she fucked him cause he's hung.

It didn't seem to affect your confidence that badly, since you managed to score with and marry a chick that you can bang anytime. So, she's obviously happy with your package. And since you don't want to have sex with any other woman, when you think about it, it makes absolutely no difference what another guy's packing. You can still get ass at any time.

So, you can still appreciate the aesthetic value of another guy's package, but you have no reason to compare it with your own, or no reason to feel happy or sad for another guy based on what he's packing. Feel happy for somebody if they are happy in their own life, not for their penis size

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow you are so right and helpful! Thank you so much guys, i really like the tipps that you are giving me and can hopefully handle any of these 'competitive' situations more relaxed and mature...

i feel the most important is feeling confident about myself and i want to really keep that feeling high for the future and not lose it again right away when seeing some bigger guys.

I should probably create a mantra or a statement that i could tell to myself when it feel it to happen again...

moonlightnbg

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to be jealous and envious of well hung men. Seeing them made me feel insecure and lacking in manhood. Even though I have an above average flaccid penis, I would only focus on every dick in the lockerroom which was bigger than mine and get myself into a knot about it.

But I thankfully got to the point where I realized how counterproductive this is. Envy is a negative emotion, which will make you unhappy. I realized that my feelings toward large penises are not sexual, but a feeling of awe for the symbolic masculinity they represent. A guy with a big dick is lucky enough to carry this symbol of masculinity around with him - and I appreciate this masculinity. So why project negative emotions on to his penis, when it is actually a symbol I admire? So I made the decision to project positive emotions onto this object I so appreciate. Maybe I do wish that I could also have a big floppy donkey dick swinging between my legs while showering with the guys. But I don't. However, a donkey dicked guy showering next to me is giving me the opportunity to take a glance at his package, to indulge in the fantasy of having that dick myself. That is actually pretty cool thing for him to do - so why channel negative emotions towards him, which won't make my dick bigger or his dick smaller anyway! Maybe he feels a sense of pride having that whopper hanging down his leg, so why not chip in on these positive feeling in a sense of vicarious pride. Just makes both of us happier people!!!

Reactions: lttle1

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to be jealous and envious of well hung men. Seeing them made me feel insecure and lacking in manhood. Even though I have an above average flaccid penis, I would only focus on every dick in the lockerroom which was bigger than mine and get myself into a knot about it.

But I thankfully got to the point where I realized how counterproductive this is. Envy is a negative emotion, which will make you unhappy. I realized that my feelings toward large penises are not sexual, but a feeling of awe for the symbolic masculinity they represent. A guy with a big dick is lucky enough to carry this symbol of masculinity around with him - and I appreciate this masculinity. So why project negative emotions on to his penis, when it is actually a symbol I admire? So I made the decision to project positive emotions onto this object I so appreciate. Maybe I do wish that I could also have a big floppy donkey dick swinging between my legs while showering with the guys. But I don't. However, a donkey dicked guy showering next to me is giving me the opportunity to take a glance at his package, to indulge in the fantasy of having that dick myself. That is actually pretty cool thing for him to do - so why channel negative emotions towards him, which won't make my dick bigger or his dick smaller anyway! Maybe he feels a sense of pride having that whopper hanging down his leg, so why not chip in on these positive feeling in a sense of vicarious pride. Just makes both of us happier people!!!

THIS is to the core what I've meant dude, thank you for this great contribution! Now what else to recall in such moments when i see it haaang next to me on the other guy in order to keep feeling powerful and manly instead of feeling disappointed and insecure about myself?