From grower to shower?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by luvit2, Jan 31, 2011.

1. luvit2

luvit2 New Member

I was wondering if any has gone from grower to shower. In the past couple of years my flaccid length has started to become a problem. I was wondering if anyone might know what would cause this and if this is normal. I was perfectly happy not having my stuff all out there. I don't like the attention it is causing. I'd like some advise if there is something in my diet I might need to change or something to go back to the "old" me.

2. uncut10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wat was your flaccid length and what is it now?

3. bryce05

bryce05 Active Member

Albums:
    How exactly is this a "problem"? Embrace it mate!!!

4. luvit2

luvit2 New Member

exact flaccid length depended on conditions... but it was always around the 3-5" mark this allowed for "normal" clothing options. I am now constantly between 7.5 and a little over 8" with girth at about 6". Erect I am a little over 8.5 with just over 6" in girth.

So my question was more around if this is normal? Maybe I just get some new clothes and be done with it... Tell the wife to deal with the looks when out in public.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Bottle it and you'll make a billion.

6. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    See a male urologist/MD for exam...get your hormone levels and thyroid checked.

7. bokke

bokke New Member

any chance you could post some pics?

8. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I went from being a grower to a shower. I attribute it to better nutrition and more exercise. Though the change was gradual enough that I didn't realize until people started referring to me as a shower after hot-tubbing. I'm not sure why you would see this as a problem. I mean, when you're flaccid it's not difficult to conceal with some tighter underwear and looser pants. I suppose if you wanted to go back I'd say consume more caffeine, less water, and more sugar and corn syrup. That'll get you a gut, reduce circulation, and reduce skin elasticity. Yeah, have fun with that...

9. luvit2

luvit2 New Member

Been a few months since I posted on this. Looks like the change is perm. I never realized the attention and comments this would draw. My wife and I just have fun with this when a comment is made. When women make the comments to the wife she just tells them "That my little Donkey, get your own". I'm starting to enjoy this and wouldn't go back even if I had the option. The best comment was when my wifes friend ask "how big does that thing gets when hard?", wifes response was 'Oh it gets bigger' where her friend just stared and said "lucky you!" :) LMAO

10. calvinkleinguy

calvinkleinguy Active Member

Albums:
    how old are you now and how old were you when you were 3-5 inches

11. luvit2

luvit2 New Member

Everything has changed in my early 30s. But I also changed lifestyles, workout more and eat much much better.

Draft saved Draft deleted