Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ditto, walk naked carry towel in one hand and toiletry bag in another. On occasion I've forgotten something once I've put my stuff in the shower, then walked back to the locker completely naked holding nothing. Occasionally also walked to shower with a jockstrap on and towel in hand

I walk naked to the open shower from the locker with my toiletries bag in my hand. There’s a stack of towels outside of the shower room, so I don’t see the point in wearing or bringing one with me. After I shower, I usually have the towel slung over my shoulder, or wrapped around my waist. It largely depends on if I’m being ogled by some creeper or not.

I don’t understand the guys that ogle other guys in the locker room. They’d get to see way more dick and ass if they weren’t being so obvious and fucking creepy about it.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My gym had (and hope will have when it reopens post-COVID) towels in the wet area. Therefore, I would always just lock up my stuff in the locker and walk to the shower naked and get a towel after I'm done. Some guys pick up a towel first and wrap it around them for the locker-to-shower walk. This seems silly to me. Since we have open showers and therefore everyone sees my penis in the shower anyway, why be modest about guys seeing it during the walk?

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I did shower at the gym I would dry off and then put a towel around my waist, but my cock bulges when I do that so anyone who was going to stare was going to see what they wanted to see I guess

D

deleted814719

Since I don't have a 10" cock, I usually wrap the towel around my waist. Just being average, nobody would notice me. There's no reason to "show off" an average cock.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never use the gym shower. Plus I'm a grower not show-er so if Im not hard its not much to look at. lol. Its a decent size when erect

However at Planet theres an older dude that makes a point to to stand at the end locker naked right near the entrance (If you've been to Planet fitness you know theres like a curve where you enter the locker room) so u walk right into him lol. He got a huge hanging flaccid cock, always curious to see what it would look like hard

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
God I can't wait for gyms to reopen in LA. Not just because I miss it (I'm doing okay with video yoga and resistance bands at home but still) but because that means things have stabilized lol. Anyway, I always use the gym shower even though it's waking distance from my place, primarily because I can't stand to walk around in sweaty/damp clothes and I sweat like crazy. I just strip down and carry my towel to/from the shower; my gym supplies towels and I usually use 2 to dry off, one as soon as I come out and the other I carry back to my locker and use to more thoroughly dry off while getting dressed. I'm not shy or modest by any stretch; I don't flaunt but also don't see any reason to hide my body given we're in a locker room and we all have the same junk. I don't care if anyone checks me out (several times dudes will approach me for a post-workout workout after checking out my ass, plus I'm told I exude sexual availability LOL so).