From Homophobe to Homo (Erotic Story)

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More content, including 13 more chapters of From Homophobe to Homo and exclusive stories, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support!

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect, at all, the views of its author. I do not endorse some of the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Muscle Worshipper 69 (Part 1)

Fucking Fag!

I was pissed. Not only my landlord was kicking me out but I could see him checking out my bulge the whole time he was scolding me about not paying my rent!

Yes, I have a big thick cock in my pants but that’s not for this perv’s eyes to see! I should have broken his teeth but I could not really afford more trouble with the Law. Not anymore.

Besides, the skinny fruit had come up with the fucking cops and bailiff this time. Nothing that I could do.

And the way he was implying that we could find other ways of payments. Did he really think he could suck my dick? Fuck him! Although he would like that too much, getting fucked by an Alpha male like me.

“Guys, I’m screwed.” I said as I arrived to the garage.

Robbie, Eric and Oliver were the only ones there, they were changing in the locker-room into their work-gears, we had to wear a fucking blue overall all day long. The boss and part of the crew were handling an emergency on the 3rd avenue, picking up a huge truck there after an accident.

“What’s up my man?” Eric asked.

I did my usual handshakes with each one of them, a fist bump followed by a quick tap on their right shoulder.

“My landlord has sent the fucking cops at my door this morning. The faggot is kicking me out!”

“Ain’t it like the fifth time he’s tried to get you out?” Robbie commented.

“Maybe, but this is serious this time. I had to take all of my shit and go. I mean the furniture came with the apartment, the rest, the clothes, my weights, my shakes, it’s all in my car. I’m homeless, for real.”

“What the hell are you doing with your money, bro? How can you not manage to pay your rent?” Eric questioned.

Eric was a good ten years older than us, a strong black guy. I admired his aesthetic body, the guy had pecs twice my size, but I hated his morale lessons. He thought he had his shit together just because he was married with three kids.

Sure, his wife was a good MILF that I would have gladly banged each night but his condescending ways were getting on my nerves.

“It’s not like the garage is paying us loads!” I snapped back at him.

“Still, we all have a roof over our heads…”

Here he was again, thinking he was so much better than me.

“I made some investments and I cannot get back my money until they pay off. That’s all.”

“Investments?”

That was Robbie asking, but contrary to the other two, he seemed genuinely interested. I always had the feeling that he was looking up to me. He often asked me advice on work-out routines, diets, or girls. As you may assume, in the car repair shop, we were all scoring some girls but I was definitely the strongest player of our crew!

“Crypto.” I replied.

When I put a few hundred dollars and then a few thousand dollars in bitcoins and NFTs, I thought it was the greatest idea ever. Making some money without having to move my fingers. Now, I was not so sure but I was never going to admit this to Eric.

“Mmm. Crypto is risky.” Oliver mumbled.

Oliver is a British guy and he is a total sucker to Eric and the chief. I mean, he is a good drinker and we can have fun when we go out but every time I would bump heads with Eric, he would systematically take his side. Little prick.

I should have not been surprised by his remark though, most of the guys in the garage were pussies. Always scared to take the slightest risks in their lives!

“What are you going to do about your apartment?” Eric asked, a bit more seriously.

“No idea… I mean, I’ll have to find a place to crash and then I’ll rent something else. I’ll figure.”

I had to play it cool. I did not want to look like I was worried or feeling some beta male’s type of way.

“I have a big flat, you can stay at my place if you want.” Robbie proposed.

He was taking off his undershirt as we spoke, we would often work shirtless during the summer. I was actually the one doing that first and as often, the others followed my lead. I guess that it is what happens when you’re an Alpha.

I realized that my work with Robbie on his work-out routine and diet was paying off, the dude was almost as ripped as I was at this point.

As a general principle, I was not very into accepting help from anyone, but Robbie was a good lad so I thought it was a safe option.

“Sure. It should not take long until I find a place to stay. Worst case scenario, I can call one of my girls and stay at her place but the risk is that she could then imagine things, and I have no time for this bullshit.”

“Can you imagine being committed into a serious relationship? THE HORROR!” Eric mocked me. Oliver smiled but Robbie did not.

“I’m 24, Eric. Way too soon to deprive the girls of New York City of this.” I grabbed my dick to make my point. Everyone knew I was packing big. Even Eric and his big black cock could not compete with mine.

“If you say so…”

“Anyway, if you want to stay at my place, that’s cool.” Robbie concluded.

Just like that, it was decided, I would crash at Robbie’s place, at least for a few days.

I had never been to his place before and I was afraid I would find myself in a sinister and very small studio. To my astonishment, it was the complete opposite. We drove separately in each of our car to a fancy neighbourhood.

Robbie was living in a modern apartment complex. The bastard had a huge living room for himself, a brand-new kitchen, one large bedroom and a smaller room with a desk, some ring lights and a couple gym equipment. The bathroom was the best, the tub was big enough to fit two people in it. Crazy standards for New York City.

I would love to fuck some nasty girl in that tub!

“Dude, I had no idea you were so loaded! Your parents are friends with Jeff Bezos or something?”

“You’re kidding, my parents live in the middle of nowhere in Minnesota. They could never afford a place like this.”

“So what?”

“I just have my own ways to make good money!” He said mysteriously.

I was very much intrigued.

As soon as we stepped foot in his apartment, Robbie removed his top… but also his pants, only leaving his grey socks and grey underwear on. I had seen him naked a bunch of times in the shower at the local gym where we trained, he was matching my size down-there.

“Hope you don’t mind, bro, I just like being comfortable when I’m in here.” He commented while throwing his sneakers in a closet.

“I get it. I’m almost constantly in my underwear at home… Well, when I had a home!”

“I have some good things in the fridge, healthy stuff. Help yourself, we’ll talk about the rent situation later.”

I opened the fridge and it looked pretty much like mine. I had shared so many of my secrets with Robbie, he knew exactly what to eat and not to eat to remain in shape. Maybe I should start being careful about this, I thought… It is nice to help a younger bro but not cool if he takes the spotlight for himself.

I would have to keep Robbie in check if he were to become too confident.

If only I knew back then what was about to go down…

“Rent situation?” I asked, mindlessly.

“Yeah, well… I mean, you did plan to pay me some sort of rent for the length of you stay, right?”

“Oh…”

Actually, I did not, at all. Truth was: I was under a lot of debts. An awful lot. I thought Robbie had just made a bro gesture. But thinking about it, I would rather not owe anything to anyone. Besides, I could not admit that I did not see any way of paying him back anytime soon.

“Sure. Once I’m back on my feet, I’ll pay you something.”

“No need to go over the details now. I fully trust you.” He smiled at me.

Weirdly, since we were in his apartment, the dynamic had shifted a little. Robbie was way more assertive, confident. Maybe he was not such a beta after all. I was contemplating the various fancy items in his place while eating my chicken with some salads. There was not a single cheap stuff.

Robbie was on his brand-new phone, typing furiously.

“You found yourself a girl for tonight?” I asked, hoping to see some pics.

To get me, you have to know that I am pretty much horny 24/7, always ready to fill up a cunt with my milk. If I am not having sex, I am definitely thinking about it.

I had not nutted since the day before. My dumbass of a landlord had interrupted me close to finishing myself off in my shower that morning. I was half hard the whole time he was kicking me out of the apartment and the perv had clearly noticed my state. I was still fuming about this.

“No… I…” Robbie marked a pause. “Maybe I should just tell you since we are going to live together. It will just make things easier.”

“Tell me what?”

“I’m actually working right now.”

“Like doing trading and shit on your phone?”

“No… Doing this.”

Robbie moved his phone below him and filmed himself as if he was taking a shirtless selfie, then he said looking down at his phone:

“You fucking love what you see, right? Your daddy’s big muscles? What do you like best? My biceps or my pecs?” He flexed both at the camera.

He was speaking in a tone very different from the one he would use at the garage. It was like he was someone else.

I was taken aback, a bit aroused too, to think that he was sexting a girl so bluntly. One nasty whore must have been on the other side of those exchanges! I love dirty talk.

“What the fuck, bro?” I asked, laughing.

He smirked at me.

“Told you, I’m just working!”

“By sexting with bitches?”

He showed me his phone, it was an app which looked like a bank account. $30 had just appeared out of nowhere.

“And the bitch just paid me!” He claimed.

“WOW! Robbie, that’s crazy!”

“Just check this out.”

Doing the same move, he positioned the phone to film himself a second time.

“You think $30 is enough, you fucking nasty bitch! Look at my bro there.” He turned the phone towards me to record me. “Don’t you think two hunky and horny mechanics deserve more than 30 dollars; you dumb fag?”

I was more and more confused.

“Wait… Fag? Who are you sending this to?”

“You really think I was sending this to a girl?” He bursted out laughing. “Do you know any girl who would pay for that kind of content?”

When the reality hit me, I was stunned. I just could not believe it!

“You’re sending this kind of videos to guys, to faggots! That’s sick bro, so fucking sick!”

“Look, another $50.”

He showed me his phone and indeed $50 had just appeared on the app. But this time I saw a name beside the number: “muscleworshipper69”.

“Bro, that’s a big fat no! You know those pervs are jerking off to this shit! And you just sent a video of me to a fag! You recorded me. What the fuck, man?”

“Don’t use that word, Connor. “Faggot”. You’re eating a meal and you’ll be sleeping in a couch paid by this guy.” Robbie said calmly.

“Are you serious? You just called him a fag in the video!”

“Yeah, but it was all acting, to get him going because he wanted to be called like that. Otherwise, I would not have done it.”

“I really can’t believe you’ve just included me in this.”

[Chapter 1 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More content, including 13 more chapters of From Homophobe to Homo and exclusive stories, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support!

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 1: Muscle Worshipper 69 (Part 2)

I was pissed now. The whole thing just felt sickening to me. I fucking hated homos and I thought Robbie and I were on the same page on that matter.

“Come on, Connor, it was a 5 seconds video, you are wearing your tank top, you did not even say a word! It’s not like I sent this guy a video of you jerking off or pushing a dildo up your ass! Everybody who runs into you in the street can see you but they don’t give you 50 dollars for it.”

He was right but I still had an icky feeling about this.

“That’s just gross…” I mumbled.

“Look, because you were featured in this one, let’s say that 50$ is all yours. That means the rent and your meal for tonight are paid off.”

“I’m not sure I even want to stay at your place anymore. Robbie, I really don’t like fag shit like that.”

My dad had raised me right. Well, besides the beating and insulting, he had taught me good values, how to be a real Man.

“Suit yourself.” Robbie shrugged his shoulders. “But if you do stay, know that you won’t owe me anything. At least for tonight. I’m reading the messages from this guy as we speak and he is fucking turned on right now. I’m going to make a ton of money.”

“That’s insane, dude.”

I did finish my chicken though; I was very hungry and it was delicious. Did Robbie also have a cook hidden in the apartment or something?

“It was a bit weird at first, but now, I don’t really give a shit.” He just commented, while typing more messages on his phone.

“You are really showing yourself to fag… to gay guys?” I corrected myself. “Like, regularly?”

I had to make some sort of an effort; Robbie was giving me a solid by letting me stay at his place.

“Mostly, I talk dirty to them and show them some of my muscles. They do enjoy it when I pretend to spit on them or to smother them with my pits.”

I had the sudden memory of seeing a guy selling armpits and feet pics online for thousands of dollars. His name was Carlos, we were training at the same gym. Hairy motherfucker. I had also encountered my fair share of pervs on Instagram asking me to show them my feet. We even joked about it at the garage with Oliver.

Of course, I had blocked those fairies from my account.

“You show off your feet too?” I asked Robbie, always eager to show that I was knowledgeable on all matters, even on this gross one.

“Sometimes, the feet people are really good payers.”

I must admit, after the initial shock, I was processing that Robbie had just made $80 in less than three minutes and it did pique my curiosity a bit.

“And how much money do you make exactly? Like in a month?”

“Largely enough to quit the garage if I wanted to. But they really like the fact that I’m a mechanic and for my mom and the girlfriends I meet, it’s still better that I have a regular job to show off. I keep that side activity on the down low.”

“Dude… I… I’m speechless.”

Robbie grinned at me.

“That’s not such a big deal. But since we may share this space, I thought you should know because even if you live here, I will have to keep working. I can’t change my whole routine for you.”

A part of me wanted to leave as I was not a big fan of this other side of “confident Robbie”, but it was very late and realistically, I had nowhere else to go. Plus, the couch seemed very comfortable (probably worth more than $2.000) and I was tired.

“That’s fine, bro. It’s just not my thing. But thanks for letting me stay tonight, and you did say we were even because of that video, right?”

“Yes, totally! You paid for your night by appearing in it.”

“Cool… Look, if that’s fine with you, I’ll just go take a shower and then go to sleep.”

“Go ahead. I really want you to feel at ease here, just do like you would do at your own place.”

“Thanks bro.”

I fist-bumped him and walked to the bathroom.

I was still a bit weirded out by this revelation but the freaking five stars bathtub made me seriously reconsider my desire to leave. I could not believe that Robbie would purposely turn on faggots to pay for this stuff but I had to admit, the bubbles and fancy shower gels were feeling fucking amazing!

I was super horny at this point and I started jacking off in the tub.

That did feel nice. I went through Denise’s profile on my phone, a black girl I was chatting with on Instagram, she had her big juicy butt exposed on pretty much her entire feed. Slutty college girl. Not shy. Everything I like!

I slid into her DMs while I was already pumping my nine inches hard cock with my left hand. Yeap, you read that right motherfucker, nine freaking inches. My dick was made to destroy bad bitches.

I took a quick pic to get her horny and then I used my two hands to really jerk off my shaft.

Denise was online. Thirty seconds later, I received two boobs’ pics. Good girl.

I would have preferred to see her hole but I was so horny that it was good enough to get me to the edge. Although I would not say this to anyone, the feeling of the bubbles sliding in my ass crack felt so damn right as well.

I was getting close to cumming when I heard Robbie in the other room.

“Eat my ass, you fucking slut!” He was saying.

Damn! The bastard was still going at it!

“Get your tongue in there, real deep.”

Robbie was nasty! I had no idea. I was semi paying attention to him and to Denise’s texts. She was hot but she was sending boring stuff at this point, a photo of her thong when I had already asked for her gaping hole. On the other hand, Robbie was saying the kind of filthy stuff that I liked to say during sex.

“I’ll fucking smother you with my ass until you cannot breathe anymore, and then I’ll choke you with my big white alpha cock!”

Fuck, my mind must have done a weird transfer. Listening to Robbie’s dirty talk, it was almost like I was the one telling this stuff to Denise. When he said “come swallow Daddy’s cream” a few seconds later, I exploded on my chest, neck and even on my face.

As far as I can remember, I have always released huge loads of cum and this time was no exception. Even if it was kind of disgusting to hit myself in my eyes or on my mouth, I was proud of the amount of jizz I could produce.

Another proof that I was a real Alpha man!

I still had some cum dripping from my face, enjoying the post-orgasm bliss, when the door of the bathroom slammed opened.

“Hey!” I yelled, in full panic mode as if I had been caught by my own mother.

Robbie looked at me, he made a face when he realized I was covered with spunk. I was trying to wipe it out quickly with my wet hands.

“Sorry bro, just needed to pee. I forgot that you were here.” He said, seemingly unbothered.

“Damn, dude! Have you heard of the word privacy?”

He slid down his boxers and started to pee in the toilets right in front of me. I could see his limp (but fat) cock releasing a very steady stream of yellow piss. Gross.

“Come on Connor, you’re always showing off at the gym. I’ve seen everything already. Look how much piss I had in me; I could have hardly waited.” He replied pointing at his dick.

I do not know why but I did look at his uncut dick pissing for a few seconds. It was a lot of fluids, indeed.

“Arff. I don’t want to look at your dirty dick.” I finally said, snapping back to reality.

“Well, I’m not going to install a lock on that door just because you’re staying here. And at least, I did not interrupt you, I can see that you were all done already!”

He grinned at me, not even taking the time to pull back his underwear as he was done pissing.

I blushed a little.

“I just nutted like a geyser talking to this girl.” I said, trying to sound a bit cooler. I did not want to look embarrassed. (I fucking was though!)

“Yeah, you still have some on your chin and on your nose.”

“Fuck…”

I wiped some more and I realized he was right! I had jizz on my face this whole time. Not only that, I could see my thick sperm not being entirely dissolved in the water. Robbie got closer to the tub, his dick still in full view.

“Can I see?” He asked.

“What?”

“The girl! Not your cock, dummy.”

He had never called me dummy before or even dared to tease or mock me. I did lose some points getting caught with cum on my face but thankfully, he had given me the perfect opportunity to show him the kind of girls I could handle. I knew I was still beating him on that regard.

I gave him my phone so he could check Denise out.

“Look at that big butt of hers.” I commented. “She just sent me pictures of her boobs, live.”

“Nice.” He said scratching his balls, he scrolled through the pics. “Oh dude, there’s your dick on that pic! I told you that’s not what I wanted to see.”

I thought this was a bit ironic as he was flaunting his own cock, now getting semi-hard and clearly resting at my eyes level, but I just pulled the phone away from his hand.

“Whatever.” I grumbled.

He threw his underwear away in a basket full of dirty laundry and went to the faucet next to the tub to brush his teeth, stark naked.

For some reason, I thought that telling him to go away or to cover himself would only show my own insecurities and embarrassment. Instead, I pretended to be fine with that and I got off the tub, soaking wet.

When I stretched my arm to grab a towel, Robbie acted fast and held my right arm in the air.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He scolded me, visibly pissed.

“What it looks like I’m doing!? Grabbing a towel. Let me go, man.”

“You just nutted all over yourself, there’s no way I let you use my towel.”

“Dude!”

But he kept holding me firmly. When did he get so strong? Now, I was getting really annoyed myself. I was not the type of guys to accept being told what to do.

“I’m serious.” He continued. “Look, I have no problem with you staying at my place, but like, you cum is in my bathtub and now, you want to rub your jizz all over my stuff. I cannot stand cum. I don’t want it everywhere on my towels, just let yourself dry! It’s not like you minded to have loads of jizz all over your face before I caught you!”

This time, he was going too far.

“What the fuck are you trying to imply, asshole?”

I pushed away his hand still holding me, and tackled him back violently. Robbie’s naked body slammed against a cupboard, breaking the glass door and letting tons of medicines and cosmetic products falling on the floor.

I had not measured my own strength.

“What the hell Connor?” He shouted. He was bleeding a little on his shoulder.

It was a whole mess and I felt like shit. I would always lose control of myself like that and it would always put me in serious trouble.

“I… Sorry… You just pissed me off with your weird comments and stuff…”

“Dude, you have to work on your anger issues! You do realize that nobody at the garage wanted to welcome you at their place. Without me, you would be sleeping in your damn car! And you hit me! Are you mad?”

“I did not hit you… I mean, I did not intend to, I just…”

“You know those stuff cost like hundreds of dollars and now it’s spilled out everywhere on the floor!”

“I’m sorry bro…”

I knelt down to pick up what I could. As we were still both naked, my face found its way right at the level of his dick again, except this time, I was very close, only a few inches from it. I could see his hairy balls, his thick shaft, his foreskin.

“Yes, pick that up. That’s the least you can do.” He said in a firm tone.

I looked above me and he seemed furious.

“Dude, I’ll just reimburse you this stuff.”

“With what money?”

Touché. I knew he was right. I had nothing to give him. Fuck, I really was a mess. And that dick dangling just in front of my face, that was not helping! Disgusting.

“I’m sorry, ok. I did not mean to break this, you just said… I don’t even remember what you said, but it was not cool and I snapped.”

He sighed but he did not move, still watching me pick up some broken pieces of glass from the floor.

“No need to fight.” He settled. “Shit like that happens between bros. You know I’ve always been on your side, man.”

“I know.” I stood up again, it was getting way too weird to kneel down near his balls. “I’m sorry I’ve overreacted.”

“That’s all good.” He patted my shoulders. “And I just made $200 with the guy I was sending stuff to while you were touching your little prick in the tub. So, these products will be reimbursed quickly.”

I was a bit relieved that he did not actually intend for me to pay him back. So relieved in fact that I did not even acknowledge the “little prick” comment.

“You made $200, really?”

“Yeah. I’m good at my job.” He winked at me. “Look, I’ll just finish brushing my teeth, but we’re good. You can stay here, just no use of my towel on your sticky body. If you can clean this up, we can move on and consider this has never happened.”

I thought it was smarter not to try to push back on the towel subject again. I was in enough debt not to owe $200 more.

“Ok…”

While he was brushing his teeth, I did as I was told and picked up the remaining of what I could from the floor. Only later on, I realized that while he was looking at the mirror on the wall, he had a perfect view of my hairy ass bent over.

For the first time in my life, I had accepted for someone who was not my dad to order me around.

Sure, it was just a small request at this stage, but Robbie had already won. He had taken control.

I just had not realized it yet.

[MORE TO CUM]

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thanks for your support!

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect, at all, the views of its author. I do not endorse some of the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Muscle Worshipper 69 (Part 1)

Fucking Fag!

I was pissed. Not only my landlord was kicking me out but I could see him checking out my bulge the whole time he was scolding me about not paying my rent!

Yes, I have a big thick cock in my pants but that’s not for this perv’s eyes to see! I should have broken his teeth but I could not really afford more trouble with the Law. Not anymore.

Besides, the skinny fruit had come up with the fucking cops and bailiff this time. Nothing that I could do.

And the way he was implying that we could find other ways of payments. Did he really think he could suck my dick? Fuck him! Although he would like that too much, getting fucked by an Alpha male like me.

“Guys, I’m screwed.” I said as I arrived to the garage.

Robbie, Eric and Oliver were the only ones there, they were changing in the locker-room into their work-gears, we had to wear a fucking blue overall all day long. The boss and part of the crew were handling an emergency on the 3rd avenue, picking up a huge truck there after an accident.

“What’s up my man?” Eric asked.

I did my usual handshakes with each one of them, a fist bump followed by a quick tap on their right shoulder.

“My landlord has sent the fucking cops at my door this morning. The faggot is kicking me out!”

“Ain’t it like the fifth time he’s tried to get you out?” Robbie commented.

“Maybe, but this is serious this time. I had to take all of my shit and go. I mean the furniture came with the apartment, the rest, the clothes, my weights, my shakes, it’s all in my car. I’m homeless, for real.”

“What the hell are you doing with your money, bro? How can you not manage to pay your rent?” Eric questioned.

Eric was a good ten years older than us, a strong black guy. I admired his aesthetic body, the guy had pecs twice my size, but I hated his morale lessons. He thought he had his shit together just because he was married with three kids.

Sure, his wife was a good MILF that I would have gladly banged each night but his condescending ways were getting on my nerves.

“It’s not like the garage is paying us loads!” I snapped back at him.

“Still, we all have a roof over our heads…”

Here he was again, thinking he was so much better than me.

“I made some investments and I cannot get back my money until they pay off. That’s all.”

“Investments?”

That was Robbie asking, but contrary to the other two, he seemed genuinely interested. I always had the feeling that he was looking up to me. He often asked me advice on work-out routines, diets, or girls. As you may assume, in the car repair shop, we were all scoring some girls but I was definitely the strongest player of our crew!

“Crypto.” I replied.

When I put a few hundred dollars and then a few thousand dollars in bitcoins and NFTs, I thought it was the greatest idea ever. Making some money without having to move my fingers. Now, I was not so sure but I was never going to admit this to Eric.

“Mmm. Crypto is risky.” Oliver mumbled.

Oliver is a British guy and he is a total sucker to Eric and the chief. I mean, he is a good drinker and we can have fun when we go out but every time I would bump heads with Eric, he would systematically take his side. Little prick.

I should have not been surprised by his remark though, most of the guys in the garage were pussies. Always scared to take the slightest risks in their lives!

“What are you going to do about your apartment?” Eric asked, a bit more seriously.

“No idea… I mean, I’ll have to find a place to crash and then I’ll rent something else. I’ll figure.”

I had to play it cool. I did not want to look like I was worried or feeling some beta male’s type of way.

“I have a big flat, you can stay at my place if you want.” Robbie proposed.

He was taking off his undershirt as we spoke, we would often work shirtless during the summer. I was actually the one doing that first and as often, the others followed my lead. I guess that it is what happens when you’re an Alpha.

I realized that my work with Robbie on his work-out routine and diet was paying off, the dude was almost as ripped as I was at this point.

As a general principle, I was not very into accepting help from anyone, but Robbie was a good lad so I thought it was a safe option.

“Sure. It should not take long until I find a place to stay. Worst case scenario, I can call one of my girls and stay at her place but the risk is that she could then imagine things, and I have no time for this bullshit.”

“Can you imagine being committed into a serious relationship? THE HORROR!” Eric mocked me. Oliver smiled but Robbie did not.

“I’m 24, Eric. Way too soon to deprive the girls of New York City of this.” I grabbed my dick to make my point. Everyone knew I was packing big. Even Eric and his big black cock could not compete with mine.

“If you say so…”

“Anyway, if you want to stay at my place, that’s cool.” Robbie concluded.

Just like that, it was decided, I would crash at Robbie’s place, at least for a few days.

I had never been to his place before and I was afraid I would find myself in a sinister and very small studio. To my astonishment, it was the complete opposite. We drove separately in each of our car to a fancy neighbourhood.

Robbie was living in a modern apartment complex. The bastard had a huge living room for himself, a brand-new kitchen, one large bedroom and a smaller room with a desk, some ring lights and a couple gym equipment. The bathroom was the best, the tub was big enough to fit two people in it. Crazy standards for New York City.

I would love to fuck some nasty girl in that tub!

“Dude, I had no idea you were so loaded! Your parents are friends with Jeff Bezos or something?”

“You’re kidding, my parents live in the middle of nowhere in Minnesota. They could never afford a place like this.”

“So what?”

“I just have my own ways to make good money!” He said mysteriously.

I was very much intrigued.

As soon as we stepped foot in his apartment, Robbie removed his top… but also his pants, only leaving his grey socks and grey underwear on. I had seen him naked a bunch of times in the shower at the local gym where we trained, he was matching my size down-there.

“Hope you don’t mind, bro, I just like being comfortable when I’m in here.” He commented while throwing his sneakers in a closet.

“I get it. I’m almost constantly in my underwear at home… Well, when I had a home!”

“I have some good things in the fridge, healthy stuff. Help yourself, we’ll talk about the rent situation later.”

I opened the fridge and it looked pretty much like mine. I had shared so many of my secrets with Robbie, he knew exactly what to eat and not to eat to remain in shape. Maybe I should start being careful about this, I thought… It is nice to help a younger bro but not cool if he takes the spotlight for himself.

I would have to keep Robbie in check if he were to become too confident.

If only I knew back then what was about to go down…

“Rent situation?” I asked, mindlessly.

“Yeah, well… I mean, you did plan to pay me some sort of rent for the length of you stay, right?”

“Oh…”

Actually, I did not, at all. Truth was: I was under a lot of debts. An awful lot. I thought Robbie had just made a bro gesture. But thinking about it, I would rather not owe anything to anyone. Besides, I could not admit that I did not see any way of paying him back anytime soon.

“Sure. Once I’m back on my feet, I’ll pay you something.”

“No need to go over the details now. I fully trust you.” He smiled at me.

Weirdly, since we were in his apartment, the dynamic had shifted a little. Robbie was way more assertive, confident. Maybe he was not such a beta after all. I was contemplating the various fancy items in his place while eating my chicken with some salads. There was not a single cheap stuff.

Robbie was on his brand-new phone, typing furiously.

“You found yourself a girl for tonight?” I asked, hoping to see some pics.

To get me, you have to know that I am pretty much horny 24/7, always ready to fill up a cunt with my milk. If I am not having sex, I am definitely thinking about it.

I had not nutted since the day before. My dumbass of a landlord had interrupted me close to finishing myself off in my shower that morning. I was half hard the whole time he was kicking me out of the apartment and the perv had clearly noticed my state. I was still fuming about this.

“No… I…” Robbie marked a pause. “Maybe I should just tell you since we are going to live together. It will just make things easier.”

“Tell me what?”

“I’m actually working right now.”

“Like doing trading and shit on your phone?”

“No… Doing this.”

Robbie moved his phone below him and filmed himself as if he was taking a shirtless selfie, then he said looking down at his phone:

“You fucking love what you see, right? Your daddy’s big muscles? What do you like best? My biceps or my pecs?” He flexed both at the camera.

He was speaking in a tone very different from the one he would use at the garage. It was like he was someone else.

I was taken aback, a bit aroused too, to think that he was sexting a girl so bluntly. One nasty whore must have been on the other side of those exchanges! I love dirty talk.

“What the fuck, bro?” I asked, laughing.

He smirked at me.

“Told you, I’m just working!”

“By sexting with bitches?”

He showed me his phone, it was an app which looked like a bank account. $30 had just appeared out of nowhere.

“And the bitch just paid me!” He claimed.

“WOW! Robbie, that’s crazy!”

“Just check this out.”

Doing the same move, he positioned the phone to film himself a second time.

“You think $30 is enough, you fucking nasty bitch! Look at my bro there.” He turned the phone towards me to record me. “Don’t you think two hunky and horny mechanics deserve more than 30 dollars; you dumb fag?”

I was more and more confused.

“Wait… Fag? Who are you sending this to?”

“You really think I was sending this to a girl?” He bursted out laughing. “Do you know any girl who would pay for that kind of content?”

When the reality hit me, I was stunned. I just could not believe it!

“You’re sending this kind of videos to guys, to faggots! That’s sick bro, so fucking sick!”

“Look, another $50.”

He showed me his phone and indeed $50 had just appeared on the app. But this time I saw a name beside the number: “muscleworshipper69”.

“Bro, that’s a big fat no! You know those pervs are jerking off to this shit! And you just sent a video of me to a fag! You recorded me. What the fuck, man?”

“Don’t use that word, Connor. “Faggot”. You’re eating a meal and you’ll be sleeping in a couch paid by this guy.” Robbie said calmly.

“Are you serious? You just called him a fag in the video!”

“Yeah, but it was all acting, to get him going because he wanted to be called like that. Otherwise, I would not have done it.”

“I really can’t believe you’ve just included me in this.”

[Chapter 1 continues below]
This may be a work of fiction, but I believe one reason some men hate "fags" so much is because secretly, deep down inside they are, they don't want to be and are DEATHLY afraid one day they will want to be. I have been treated a certain way by a guy I work with who I honestly believe is secretly gay and doesn't want to be. I've known his awesome family for years, yet he has always treated me like a terminal disease and is afraid to breathe the same air I do. Everyone has hangups, but it seems like adults could realize that if anyone is gay it does not mean they are vile, disgusting and have zero respect for others when it comes to sexuality.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This may be a work of fiction, but I believe one reason some men hate "fags" so much is because secretly, deep down inside they are, they don't want to be and are DEATHLY afraid one day they will want to be. I have been treated a certain way by a guy I work with who I honestly believe is secretly gay and doesn't want to be. I've known his awesome family for years, yet he has always treated me like a terminal disease and is afraid to breathe the same air I do. Everyone has hangups, but it seems like adults could realize that if anyone is gay it does not mean they are vile, disgusting and have zero respect for others when it comes to sexuality.
More pls

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More content, including 13 more chapters of From Homophobe to Homo (currently at chapter 15) and exclusive stories, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support!

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 2: Britney is a bitch (Part 1)

I will admit, Robbie’s couch was more comfortable than my own bed. I slept like a baby and woke up with my usual nine inches morning wood at 10 am.

Robbie was making breakfast, it smelt like bacon in the kitchen behind me.

It took some time for my brain to remember where I was and the events of the previous night. When I straightened up, Robbie was still on his phone but at least, he was wearing some boxer briefs – I had seen enough of his dick already! – and did not seem bothered.

I also had my loose underwear on, most of my stuff were still piling up in my car.

Damn, I really was a homeless.

“Good morning, sunshine.” Robbie said with a smirk.

“Good morning, asshole.”

I stood up and went to fist-bump him. My hard-on was somewhat under control now, I was at half mast, still impressive though.

“I made you breakfast and I was about to launch a machine to wash your clothes from yesterday.”

Fresh toasts, coffee, orange juice and a personal cleaning service. That was the side of Robbie that I liked! Good boy.

“Thanks, bro.” I spoke, biting in a toasted piece of bread. “I’ll go pick up some of the boxes in my car, so I have some fresh clothes for the next couple of days. It’s cool with you if I stay here for a few days, right?”

I thought about our little fight the day before. His shoulder was still bruised. He could kick me out but as Robbie seemed in a great mood that morning, I thought it was a good time to confirm my stay.

I mean, I knew the guy was looking up to me so much! It must have felt like a privilege for him to have me there. Right?

“Sure. I told you, man, stay as long as you want. The apartment is large enough for two and I trust you would have done the same thing for me.”

Clearly, it was not my style to welcome a co-worker at my place but of course, I could not say that to him.

“One hundred percent, bro, you know I’m always there for my man.”

“I got you, once you’ll be back on your feet, you’ll just reimburse your part of the rent. All good.”

“Yeah…”

I was less confident in my answer, my debts were accumulating dangerously. However, I thought I could be a little smarter with my money from now on. I had kind of reached rock bottom there. Damn Eric and his “daddy’s advice” about saving and avoiding loans, the fucker was right.

“Just hand me your underwear now, I’ll launch the machine.” Robbie said.

“Bro, I don’t have anything else to wear.”

“I did not know you were so shy.” He mocked me. “Little boy is afraid to show off his little pepe.”

“Fuck you, I’m not, I don’t care.”

“Ok, then. Cause your trunks look gross right now. Have you peed on yourself during the night? Should I call a cleaning crew?”

“Fuck off, it must be precum.” There was indeed a big stain of something near my dickhead. “You know my dick is always active!”

“Just kidding, bro. But we’ll have to be at work at 12:00 so I have to wash your clothes right now.”

I have got to say, I did enjoy the way he was proposing to take care of my clothes. A good maid that Robbie! Not being one to be modest or to refuse a dare, I just took off my underwear and handed them to him.

“Just go throw them in the laundry basket.” He said, not touching my pair of trunks.

He did tell me that he was really grossed out by sperm the night before and I had just confirmed that my underwear were full of precum.

“Who’s shy now?” I teased him as I went to the bathroom.

When I came back in the kitchen naked, I realized that I still needed to go get some stuff in my car. Robbie was back on his phone. I wondered: was he “working”, or just texting normal people? Either way, I needed his help again.

“Dude, could you get a box for me from my car? There is one with underwear, shirts and other clothes so I can change.” I asked him.

“Why don’t you go yourself?”

“I’m freaking naked, man!”

He went to his bedroom and threw me a pair of underwear from one of his drawers.

“Just wear those. Consider them as a gift, I won’t wear them again once they will have touched your junks.”

Those were white Calvin Kleins. They seemed pretty small. Robbie was skinnier than me, well, it was more that I had a fatter ass than him, but even for his body-type, the boxer briefs still looked tiny. But Robbie was already moving on to the bathroom.

“Dude, I’ll just put back my old clothes to get my things from the car.” I went after him.

“Come on, your car is parked just outside the building. You can go downstairs in your boxer briefs, well in my boxers, nobody will mind. It’s New York! I will start the machine and take a shower in the meantime. I stink.” He said, smelling his own hairy armpits.

He was right, the smell was bad.

I went to get my things in the bathroom anyway but he was already throwing stuff in the laundry machine, including his own underwear. Robby was now fully naked and I had his hairy ass in plain sight.

I already had his pair of white Calvin Kleins in my hand. Tired of fighting over this silly matter, I thought, what the hell, I could wear those!

Robbie was doing a lot for me and to be fair, I was not the type of guy to shy away from flaunting my six-packs and fit body, especially if I could appeal to any potential girl next door.

Jaded, I put the underwear on.

Well, I tried too! For fuck’s sake, they were small. I had always been teased for having a big fat ass, my dad kept on pointing it out when I was younger, but I was really feeling it out now.

Robbie’s bubble butt probably slid right in in those trunks but me, it was a whole other story.

I had to pull up and stretch on the Calvin Kleins a lot, and still, I could feel the top of my ass crack showing. You know the feeling, that light breeze. Also, my bulge looked huge in them but this, I did not mind that much.

For a moment, I really thought that I was going to tear the underwear up but by some miracle, they resisted.

Again, I tried to convince myself that this was not a big deal. I just had to man up. I was not used to wear tight underwear, always looked too faggy to me, but it was trendy at the moment. Probably no one would raise an eyebrow. Robbie was right, New-York-City had seen it all!

I let Robbie do the cleaning and I took my car keys before going downstairs.

It was a bit weird wandering around in the corridors in such revealing clothes, or more accurately, in barely no clothes at all. Robbie was living on the sixth floor and I took the elevator hoping I would not run into anyone, or maybe just a hot busty brunette?

I would better not think about that though, or my barely contained dick would poke out of the white underwear.

Floor 5. Floor 4. Shit. The elevator stopped, someone was coming in. And it was not a hot chick, on the contrary. A tall slim guy in his forties, wearing a pink polo shirt and tiny shorts, entered, he was holding a chihuahua. My day of luck! A fucking fruit. He stared at me from head to toes before getting in.

“Good morning.” He said, with a large smile, checking out my bulge.

Damn, I was really offering that faggot some eye candy!

“Hello.” I mumbled.

“Quite hot, today.” He commented, looking down at me again.

I could swear that he licked his lips.

Floor 3.

“Yeah…”

“New in the building? Or maybe leaving after a nightly visit?”

I could not believe the nerves of this guy. What was he implying, did I look like a guy who wanted to be friendly with homos? But again, I was wearing skimpy tiny underwear in the elevator…

“I’m staying with a friend.” I just said.

“I see.” He replied with a smirk.

Floor 2.

“I have my clothes in my car downstairs. I’m going to pick them up now.” I stated to clarify.

I was not there to give him a show.

“Need my help?”

“No.” I replied harshly.

Finally, he got the message that I was not there to make conversation. He rolled his eyes and gave a peck to his chihuahua. I noticed that he had probably got his lips done. Another homo thing, to get plastic surgery as if that could fix what was wrong within them. They needed to redo the inside, go to freaking conversion camps!

I was relieved when we reached the first floor and I could finally get out of there.

The fag pretended to look at something on his phone but I was sure he just wanted me to go before him so he could check my ass. I was containing myself not to beat him up. Would not be the first faggot I smack down…

But those days were behind me and I had learned to behave, I had to in this city. Homos were fucking everywhere in NYC. I heard it was even worse in other cities like Los Angeles.

Anyway, once outside, I looked for my car. A blue Mercedes, quite old but I had managed to fix it over the years to keep it in good shape. The advantages of being a mechanic.

The streets were busy, it was a sunny morning. I was anxious to get to my car but at the spot where I thought I had parked it, there was a white van instead.

Fuck. I mean, it was my first time in the neighbourhood so my memories were not that clear but Robbie’s black Honda was right there and I was pretty sure I had parked my Mercedes right behind it.

I looked around for a while, walking around the block. After maybe five minutes, I even forgot that I was wearing tight boxer briefs, only the weird looks from people walking by got me self-conscious again. I ran into the queer from the elevator a couple of times, he was walking his stupid miniature dog.

The third time I passed him by, he said:

“A problem, honey?”

“Don’t call me, honey.” I replied firmly.

I thought it was better to calm that attitude down right away. Who did he think I was?

“Damn… Underwear Hunky is mad. You were hoping to get scouted by a model agency and nobody has reached out to you yet?”

“I just can’t find my car. A blue Mercedes. Have you seen it?”

“Maybe.” He replied with a grin.

Thank God, the fruit knew where it was!

“Where? I’ve been running around for 15 minutes!”

“I thought you did not want my help.”

“Come on, dude! I… I was just annoyed, that’s all. Just tell me where you’ve seen my car.”

“Shhhh, Britney, Daddy is having a serious talk.” He said to his dog, rather his bitch, who was licking his calves. “What can you offer me in exchange?” He asked me.

“What are you talking about, man?”

“This is America. Nothing is free.”

I sighed.

“What the hell do you want? I don’t have any money.”

“I can see that, or you could afford underwear that actually fit you.”

He assessed my body from head to toes. I felt myself blushing, a couple walked by us. The guy was really trying me at this point and I had never been really patient.

“Look, faggot, I don’t have time for your little games.”

“You don’t have money but you do have a body.” He kept his smile on his face and his snarky attitude. “A nice one if I do say so myself. Show me that big dick of yours and I’ll tell you where I saw your car.”

I snapped and grabbed his throat. Fucking pervert! Did he think I was a kind of whore or something? As I was about to punch him, right in his stupid fake redone nose, his dog jumped at my leg and bit me, just under the knee.

“Fuck!” I screamed out.

“You crazy asshole!” The homo yelled, panting. “Come on, Britney, he is not worth it!”

I could not believe how it hurt to be bitten by such a ridiculous dog. Britney was a fucking bitch! I was done. After five more minutes looking around, still wearing only the tight Calvin Kleins, I went back into the building, frustrated as hell.

“Man.” I told Robbie coming in. “Someone took my freaking car.”

He was watching TV, wearing a pair of loose shorts.

“I was wondering where you were!” He said, barely looking away from the Netflix show he was watching.

“I was down there, in the streets, this whole time. I got bitten by a fucking dog.”

Robbie bursted out laughing.

“What?”

“Dude, it’s not funny. I’m pissed. And where are my clothes?”

“Wow, calm down, bro.” He stood up from the couch. “I’m gonna need some explanations here, and don’t worry about your clothes, there are in the machine.”

“I meant the ones in my car… Dude! I’ve lost everything now.”

I was feeling so bad that I did not even care about looking weak or like a pussy there. Robbie held me and I let him.

“Bro, chill out. Just tell me, what happened?”

[Chapter 2 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More content, including 13 more chapters of From Homophobe to Homo (currently at chapter 15) and exclusive stories, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support!

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 2: Britney is a bitch (Part 2)

“My car is nowhere to be seen. I’ve looked everywhere around the block. It makes no sense. I know where I parked it yesterday. I got my whole life in that Mercedes! Literally. Everything I own!”

“Damn. I’m so sorry, man. You think someone stole it? There is barely any crime in this neighbourhood.”

I was about to cry and I had to collect myself.

“Clearly, there are some bullshits happening here, dude. Fuck!” I punched the wall.

Stupid reaction, I know. I just hurt myself. Robbie did not comment on the small defect I had created in the wall.

“Ok, ok. And what about the bite? Your knee looks bad.”

“A dog from one of your neighbours jumped at me. The homo from the fourth floor.”

“Patrick? He has a little chihuahua, like, smaller than a rat, that can’t be him.”

I looked at the floor, embarrassed.

“The little nasty bitch attacked me.” I confessed.

I could see Robbie was trying not to tease me, having being “attacked” by such a small and ridiculous creature. I must have looked like a fucking fool.

“I’ll get you some alcohol on that bite to avoid any infection.” He finally stated, going back to his bathroom. “Thankfully, that bottle did not break yesterday when you pushed me.”

I sat down on a chair and Robbie took care of my leg.

“Ouch. That hurt.” I spoke.

“Man up, dude.” He commented.

I shut up immediately, feeling even more embarrassed.

“Listen, I’ll go downstairs myself looking for your car. And if we don’t find it, I’ll drive you to the police station.” He suggested.

He was a good friend but I had thought about this already and…

“We can’t…” I told him.

“Why not?”

“There was not just my stuff in it, I was keeping some weeds to sell out. Plus, the car was no longer insured, the insurance guys were writing me letters every couple of days. I had planned to pay them next month.”

“Oh boy…” Robbie was realizing the deep shit I was in.

I could not pretend anymore to be casual about this and fuck me, I started crying, right there. Like a wuss. My dad would have killed me if he was not miles away in his farm. Men do not cry… Especially not in front of another dude!

“Bro… I… If we don’t find the car, I have nothing else. Really nothing. With the weed in it, I cannot press charges. And even if I did, the police would never find it back, they never do. Fuck. I won’t get covered anyway. Fuck man… fuck…”

Robbie took me in his arms. No man had ever held me like that, not even my father, especially not my father.

“Ok, calm down.” He spoke. “I’ll go looking for your car and even if it’s missing, we’ll figure something out. I’m here, bro. I’m here.”

Robbie left me there and once I was alone, I let myself break down for the first time in months, maybe in years.

Things had been complicated since I had lost those crypto investments, the debts were piling up, the landlord was being pushy, but I did not feel like I was in actual troubles. I always figured something out… well, until that point.

It seemed like I was really going to struggle this time. I had judged the hobos all my life, sure that I would never become one of them! Never! But now, without Robbie, where the fuck would I go? I could not even sleep in my car.

Robbie came back nearly an hour later. He was sweaty and looked exhausted.

“I look everywhere for it, man, everywhere.” He stated, defeated.

I did not even thank him. I just mumbled another “fuck” and put my head into my hands. After a while, I thought of something.

“The guy I told you about. Your neighbour. You said that his name was Patrick?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“He told me he had seen the car but he… well, he was a real perv. The fag asked to see my dick in exchange for the info.”

Robbie looked quite surprised.

“Patrick is not like that.”

“HE IS.” I barked. “Why would I lie about that?”

Robbie took a beer for himself and gave me one. He talked seriously:

“I know you are going through something here, but hey, I’m trying to help you out so you better watch out the way you’re talking to me, man.”

“Sorry… Just my nerves, bro.”

“I know, I know…”

“I’m telling you, the homo asked to see my cock to tell me where the car was. Well, he was weird about it from the start, he said he may have seen it. The car, not my dick. I’m sure it was bullshit but what if he knew something?”

“I can try to talk to him…” Robbie suggested.

I was relieved that he was the one proposing it. I did not want to have anything to do with that queer and his stupid dog, but maybe Robbie could help.

“Thanks bro! I… I owe you, man!” I said, trying to show some appreciation for once.

He tapped my shoulder.

“That’s why bros are for, right? I’ll go now!”

Once again, he left me alone in his apartment. But this time, he was not gone for long. He came back less than five minutes later; Patrick was with him.

“Hello again.” The fairy said, apparently very pleased with himself.

That time, he stared right at my bulge as he came in.

Robbie was standing behind him, a bit uncomfortable.

“Patrick told me about the… hum, incident between you two.”

“His dog fucking bit me!” I replied.

“Patrick said you had been rude and even violent with him.”

I did not look at them.

“See, Robbie, I told you. Your friend is a pure homophobe. I have too much respect for myself to help a piece of shit like that.”

“Can we talk in private?” Robbie asked me before I could get mad again. “Let’s go to my room.”

I followed him reluctantly.

“Why did you bring the fairy up here?” I asked when we were alone.

“Why did you fight with him? Dude, you cannot start fighting with my neighbours! I have a reputation in this building.”

“He provoked me.”

“Well, now, you have to apologize. I’m sure he knows something about the car, and besides, he’s very close to my landlord. There’s no way I’m losing this apartment because of you, bro. Not everyone wants to follow your path and become a homeless!”

I felt like a little kid being scolded by his teacher.

“Whatever…”

“If I lose this place, we both sleep in the streets.” Robbie insisted.

“Ok, ok. I’ll just apologize.”

“Not just that. You have to do what he asked from you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Your dick, dude. Just show it to him.”

“What the hell, Robbie? You’re fucking sick, man! You’re the whore, showing yourself to faggots, not me!”

This time, he was the one to snap at me. I had gone too far. I saw something changing in his eyes.

He pushed me against the door, I felt the doorknob stuck in my lower back, just right above my ass-crack. Robbie was strong. He had locked me; I knew he had done wrestling when he was younger but now, I could definitely tell.

He looked like a totally different man when he whispered:

“You. Do. Not. Disrespect. Me. Ever. Again. Prick!”

He let go of his grip. I was out of breath.

“Rob, I…”

“I have taken enough crap from you, dude. I’ll make it simple for you. Either you get the fuck out of my place, either you go see this guy and you wipe out your dick for him. And you better make him happy. Either way, you end naked because I take back my underwear.”

He pulled on my underwear, already stretched to the limit. I was shaking now.

“Dude… I’m sorry…. I did not want to disrespect you, ok. I have literally nothing right now! You cannot kick me out.”

“I left you a choice. I’m being fair here.”

My back was literally against the wall. I had never felt so low in my whole life. My brain froze for a few moments but then, I knew I had to take action.

I moved away from Robbie, opened the door and walked towards Patrick who was relaxing in the couch. The way he was so comfortable was pissing me off even more.

“I’m sorry.” I said to him, drily.

“You’re what?” He asked.

“I’m sorry, I wanted to apologize if I was a bit… If I over-reacted earlier. I lost my car and I was a bit tense.”

The faggot smiled at me. Robbie was back in the room, he sat down in the kitchen behind us.

“Stress can make us do stupid things.” Patrick said. “You’re in luck, I’m not one to hold on a grudge, especially to handsome men such as yourself. I’m sorry about Britney, she can be quite defensive of me.”

“That’s fine…” I mumbled, still very embarrassed about this part of the fight.

An awkward silence was filling up the room when Robbie intervened:

“Connor, did not you have something to show to Patrick?”

I was getting red but I had made my choice. Without saying another word, I slid my Calvin Kleins down to my thighs. Patrick’s eye lightened up right away. He had the same movement he had in the elevator, licking his lips, as I was revealing myself to him. I got chills.

But I was doing it, flaunting my big limp dick, dangling between my thighs.

“My, oh my! That one knows how to get into my good graces.” Patrick commented, visibly pleased.

I looked away. It was bad enough to expose myself to a fag, but the fact that Robbie was watching the whole thing unfold made it so much worse.

“How long is that, honey?” Patrick asked.

“Five inches, when it’s soft.” I replied, sort of proud.

“Good Lord! Not so bad for a white dumb jock! Turn around.” The faggot ordered.

I took a glance at Robbie who nodded yes and I obliged. I heard Patrick standing up from the couch behind me.

“That’s some very nice peaches, well, rather watermelons with that size!” He evaluated.

I knew he would jerk off his little dick thinking of me later on. Disgusting.

And then… He grabbed my ass! Fully, firmly, with his two filthy hands. I gasped. It took everything in my power not to break that fag into pieces. My fist was trembling.

“Juicy.” Patrick continued, while massaging my bum.

I was mortified. I felt his finger going near my ass-crack, I was a second away from fully snapping when Robbie formally said:

“That’s enough, Patrick. You’ve got what you came for.”

He let go of me immediately. I could breathe again.

Patrick gave me a finale slap on the ass before walking towards the door. I pulled back the underwear, I was still struggling with them. Not only were they too small, but my hands were heavily shaking at this point.

“Last thing I want is to be too forthcoming, I would not want to make your guest uncomfortable, Robbie.” Patrick said. “I guess you still wish to know about your car?”

“Yes.” I replied. “Please!” I added, to show a little more consideration.

“I don’t have much good news for you, honey. When I was walking out Britney yesterday evening, I saw two buff guys wandering around your precious Mercedes. They seemed to have notice something inside which interested them.”

“Fuck! And you did not do anything?!”

“A man like me has learned to avoid problems with the big guys. You see, we can never tell when one of them may be jumping at our throats!”

I was biting my lips not to come back at him.

“Patrick, you cannot let guys steal cars in our neighbourhood! You should, at least, have called the police.” Robbie told, reasonably.

“I did not know they were about to steal it! I did not think much of it at the time. The only reason I remember was because they were both very hot: a skinhead with big chains around his neck, and a black guy, with shoulders twice my size. An unexpected duo. But when you told me you had lost your blue Mercedes, I remembered that was the car they were wandering around. That’s all.”

“Shit. A skinhead and a black guy.” I grunted.

“Maybe I’m wrong but it would be an odd coincidence to have two guys checking inside of your car and to have it disappeared the same night. I can testify to the police if you need to.” The homo had a stupid smile on his face. “Always happy to go into a police station to see some of those beautiful cops in uniforms.”

He was really the worse of his kind, I thought to myself.

“No. I’ll handle this myself.” I said to him, already picturing me beating the ass of the two guys he had described.

“Ok then. Maybe I should just go.”

“Thanks Patrick.” Robbie said.

He looked severely at me.

“Yeah, thanks…” I said to the first guy who had ever felt my ass.

I had no idea at the time, but it turned out that this fairy would not be the last guy to get close to my bum… Far from it.

[MORE TO CUM]