From Homophobe to Homo (Erotic Story)

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh cool!! Hope they turned out as you hoped!
Not exactly what I had expected but surprisingly good. They turned out a bit different from what I had in mind but in some way, still very hot.

Let's take a look at our main character Connor for example:

Connor1.jpg

Bigunky

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not exactly what I had expected but surprisingly good. They turned out a bit different from what I had in mind but in some way, still very hot.

View attachment 95648101
It’s giving Mario haha, but does anyone else see Johnny Rapid in that face?

but ooof that chest hair HELLO

also thanks for sharing!!

Interestingly, he looks completely different than I imagined.

I think our minds make up our own individual images when we read and photos can never replace what is there (for me anyway).

I want to take this chance to say that I love your writing. I discovered your story a little over a week ago. Thank you and I will donate to your Patreon as soon as I get around to making an account.

42Strangelove

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a very specific image in my head of who Connor and Robbie look like. Connor is this confident, baritone voiced, tall muscled jock I used to have class with. Him being gaslit into doing progressively gay things while being regularly made to go nude, wooof

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Panorama City (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I felt bad for Connor. Yes, he is a homophobic but it was due to his father. He was probably abused before and now he is being abused again. Why I am being emotional. LMAO
I know. Right. Robbie is a dick.

Reactions: Anime2 and xoxoac

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know. Right. Robbie is a dick.

I can only confirm that Robbie is indeed a dick. Ahah
Why do I love to write about fucked-up and manipulative characters?

Anyway, the book is now completely done over my Patreon, (what a ride!), but I will keep posting the chapters here on LPSG as a weekly rhythme.

Chapter 12, which is the midpoint of the story will be posted tomorrow!

Bigunky

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Anyway, the book is now completely done over my Patreon, (what a ride!), but I will keep posting the chapters here on LPSG as a weekly rhythme.

Excitedly waiting!!

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You really are the best erotic fiction writer I’ve ever read. “My first year of college” was amazingly hot too

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More content, including the full story of From Homophobe to Homo (24 chapters), and other exclusive steamy stories, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support!

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 12: Daddy’s home (part 1)

It felt nice driving Robbie’s car as if it was my own to go pick up my dad at the airport.

It was just play pretend, - my own car was long gone -, but damn it, I missed it, the feeling of being in control.

I have got to hand it to Robbie this time, he had been cool enough to lend me his car, on top of making me act as the owner of his fancy apartment.

I had to go meet my dad inside the airport since he got lost. He was not used (or happy) to travel by plane, either local or international flights. Thinking of which, he had probably never left the United States.

My dad being my dad, he would never admit that he was lost but after the third phone call, I understood that it would be easier if I were to find his gate myself.

“Those fucking people, useless! All of them.”

My dad was barking to anyone who would listen as I walked towards him.

“Hey, dad.”

“FINALLY! Jesus Christ, it’s a fucking labyrinth in here! Why do those pieces of shit have to make everything so complicated?”

He did come to hug me.

“Yeah, I know, airports are the worst… How are you?”

Completely ignoring what I said, he continued talking, super loudly:

“I don’t know how you cope with this city. Been here for fucking three minutes and I’m already pissed. People are fucking rude.”

That was rich coming from the guy who had said “fucking” four times in less than 20 seconds but eh, that was my father in a nutshell. I chuckled.

“Well, I make do, dad. Follow me, we have to get out this way.”

“Hope we’re not going to your place using the freaking subway…”

“Nah, don’t worry, I have my car.”

“Good boy.”

We were in the escalator where things started to get awkward. Two girls were holding hands and acting clearly as a couple right before us.

“Look at those degenerates.” My dad whispered to me…

Well, he probably thought that he was whispering but for anyone else, it was the volume of a normal conversation.

“Dad, please, you literally have a hearing tomorrow!”

“I’m just expressing an opinion. We live in a free country, no? Last time I checked the constitution was still a thing. Don’t you agree those two are freaks!?”

The two girls turned around, shocked.

One of them, actually a cute brunette, found the perfect way to respond.

“Eh, Redneck! Welcome to America. Land of the Free.” She said, before French-kissing her lady.

My dad turned into a deflating balloon. He may have a big mouth and would easily get into a fight with another dude, but two lesbians kissing full mouth, that was enough to shut him up.

“Drop it, dad.” I said, pulling him away. “You’re not gonna win this fight in New-York City.”

He was laughing about it now. He was not so mad after all.

“Girls making out with girls, I guess that’s not that bad!” He spoke, grabbing his crotch.

It was just a big joke to him.

“What did you insult them, then?” I asked, walking towards the parking lot.

“Son, I educated you better than that. This degenerate stuff is ok for a good wank, two girls going at it.”

Jeez, he was talking so loudly, people were turning their faces towards us.

“But not here, in public, when there are children around! And it is certainly never ok when it’s guys doing it. That makes me fucking sick.”

“I know, dad. The fags and queers are everywhere in the city…”

He spat on the floor.

“And to think that one of those fairies is trying to get money out of me, what fucked-up system that is! In a normal world, those are the ones who should be on trial! Not me! I should be thanked by the State for beating one up.”

“If you want to get away with it tomorrow, I would advise not to tell that to the judge.” I said seriously.

“I know, my lawyer told me the same thing. I was afraid he was one of them at first. He speaks with big smart words, he’s tall and slim. In confidence though, he told me that we were sharing the same values, but like you said, he advised to tone it down in front of the judges. All of them are fucking libs, especially here, in New-York city.”

“That’s mine.” I pointed to Robbie’s car. “You know damn right I’m aligned with you on this faggot’s problem, I wish I could say something but we must behave, they have the power.”

“Yeah… Until we are face to face with them in an alley. Those sub-men cannot use their fists to save their worthless fucking lives!”

“Right…”

In the past, I had beaten up my fair share of fags myself.

“And you know, they’re going to the gym now! They invade every male’s spaces, trying to emulate us. I’ll tell you that: faggies can get as much pounds of muscles as they wish, they won’t turn into proper men until they learn NOT to take a dick in their dirty ass.”

“Definitely…”

“Sometimes, I really stop to think about it and I just cannot believe it. How fucked-up our society has become to let it slide as normal behaviour for a man to lick another man’s balls! A few decades back, it would have been enough to be sentenced to fucking prison. We can bash on Muslim countries, but at least, they know how to fix those deviant freaks.”

This talk gave me a weird sensation in my stomach…

Not so long ago, I was the one with my lips against another man’s balls. In my case, it was no homo of course, I was just helping Robbie out and making some money, but still, I felt ashamed.

“Dad, for the hearing tomorrow, you do have to say the right things though. Or they seriously could send YOU to jail.”

“I know, I know… I have my little script. The fight I had so many years back had nothing to do with that freak’s sexual orientation, I respect fags…”

“Gay people.” I corrected.

“Yeah, I respect gay people, and this was nothing more than a little incident which unnecessarily escalated.”

“Ok. Good.”

Our shared hatred of the effeminate men and of the society tolerating, accepting and even worse, promoting faggotry has always been a subject my dad and I could bound over. But suddenly, I was uneasy… I did not feel as confident about spurring my hatred.

Obviously, I was still very much aligned with my father’s views, I was just less comfortable expressing them like that.

I tried to deflect the conversation towards other topics of discussions.

There were many: the libs’ obsessions to prevent us from carrying guns was one of my dad’s favourites subject to rant on. We switched back to that until we were home.

My father was pleasantly surprised with the size of “my” flat when we finally arrived. In housing just like in cars, just like in dicks, often, the bigger commands the most respect.

“That’s a nice bachelor pad you have made for yourself here, son.”

“And I take full advantage of it.” I winked at him.

“That’s for the girls coming here that you put all those ridiculous decorations on the wall?”

He was referring to pricy art pieces Robbie had all over his flat.

“New-York girls like fancy boys, what can I say? You have to deliver a product the consumer wants to buy.”

“Ahah, that’s my boy.”

He slapped my ass.

It was a bit hypocritical of me to pretend that I was bringing a lot of girls there since I had literally never scored a chick in that apartment, but my dad did not need to know that.

“Fancy a beer, dad?”

I was using Oliver’s British lingo without even noticing.

“Yeah, sure, give me one.”

Just when I started to feel more comfortable, the door of the small bedroom opened and a barely naked Robbie came out of it. He was wearing just a pair of tiny white boxer briefs and he was very much tenting underneath!

I was mortified.

“Oh, hi!” He spoke, rubbing his eyes.

My dad looked at me, flabbergasted, and then straight at Robbie’s (imposing) bulge. Fuck, I did not even have the chance to explain the situation of Robbie “crashing at my place”.

I thought he would not be there! That was the plan!

“Oh dad, that’s Robbie.” I explained quickly. “He works at the garage with me, he had a fight with his girlfriend so he’s staying here for a couple of weeks, you know, until he can move to another place.”

“Girl’s problem?” My dad enquired.

Robbie went to shake his hand. I could not believe he would show up like that, blatantly hard!

“Yeah. Sorry, I was taking a nap. I did not think you would be there so soon. Your son has been super helpful when my girl kicked me out.” Robbie told.

At least, he was staying in character for our story.

“All bitches.” My dad replied with a smile.

Thankfully, he did not seem that disturbed by the whole thing. And by the thing, I mean Robbie’s huge hard cock, almost fully visible through his underwear.

I swear you could even see a stain of precum at the tip, and the cockhead was one throb away from slipping out of the fabric.

“Rob is sleeping in the guest bedroom, dad, but the couch is super comfortable…”

“Connor, you’ll sleep on the couch. Right?” Robbie cut me off. “You’re not gonna let your dad sleep in the living room, he’ll take the big bedroom?”

“I mean… Yeah…” I blurted out.

“You’re sure, son? Does not seem like you thought this through. Should I thank your friend here for avoiding the couch?”

“No, of course, that was the plan! You’ll get my bedroom.”

Fucking Robbie! I thought he would help me gain my dad’s favours during his stay, not the opposite.

“Where can I take a leak in this place?” My dad asked bluntly.

“Let me show you the bathroom, Sir.” Robbie proposed.

“You can call me Dave, son.”

And just like that, I looked at Robbie and his hard-on leading my own father to the bathroom.

I thought that my roommate would be embarrassed by his morning wood, or simply, would try to act descent, but it was clearly not his intention.

Robbie was just shameless.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw my dad walking to the toilets and opened his fly, but not only Robbie did not leave the room to let my old man pee in peace, he took his own boxer briefs off, turned on the water and let the shower head run!

I could not believe it.

I got closer to the door wide open; My dad was pissing and Robbie was jumping in the bathtub, stark naked, his hairy ass and stiffed cock in full view.

“You don’t mind, Dave?” He casually asked.

My dad checked him out for a couple of seconds while shaking his dick to let the last drops of piss fall in the bowel.

“We’re all men here.”

He outrageously farted; he would always do that at home...

“You’re not one of those perverts, right?”

“You mean a queer, certainly not!” Robbie claimed.

They both laughed it out.

I was stunned. What the hell? I mean, maybe it was not such a big deal… They were acting so casual about it, but the last few weeks had mind-fucked me on what was normal behaviour between straight guys.

Maybe I should not have been surprised that my dad or Robbie would engage in locker-room’s banters though. They were both very comfortable with their bodies and could not care less about other guys checking them out.

I was like them not so long ago.

My dad had always pushed me to work and then flaunt my muscles everywhere I went. He barely ever wore a top back at the farm.

My father left the bathroom and let Robbie shower.

“Sorry about that, dad. If we had planned this thing sooner, I would have made sure to be alone when…”

“That’s ok. You’re the one who’ll be sleeping in a couch, not me. And your friend seems to be a fine lad.”

Wow, he got that just from seeing him naked. Great judge of character my father…

Thank God, when Robbie got out of the bathroom, he had put some underwear on. He did not seem in a hurry to wear anything else, but at least, he was no longer hard.

The first afternoon and evening were pretty uneventful otherwise. Robbie had a second date with the girl he had met at work the day before, - he even showed some pictures to my dad so he could check her ass -, and he left the apartment pretty early.

My dad spent most of his time telling me stories about the farm and talking about Cody.

Things did not seem to go too well with the harvesting. He seemed to be in a lot of debts.

I had the sense that my father was too proud to ask me for help, unfortunately, it would be very hard for me to help anyway… I mean, we did make a lot of content the past week with Robbie so maybe I had made a few thousand dollars but I was in such a financial abysmal myself that it would take me months to recover.

My dad had to wake-up quite early for his hearing the next day and I left the apartment for about an hour to go for a late-night session at the gym.

I needed to release some stress away.

I showered there and got some boost of confidence when I realized that I was still fitter and bigger (in all the places where that sorts of things count) than most of the guys there. That felt fucking nice!

I ran into Carlos, the buff guy who had told me about selling pics to fags once. I smiled to myself. If only he knew what I was doing on the regular now…

I checked his Insta before saying hello and now, he had a link to an x-rated page in his bio, where he was apparently posting a lot.

He got like 100K followers on Instagram.

He was coming out of the shower with a large towel wrapped around his hairy and muscular chest. I was wearing the same thing, drying off myself.

“Yo, Carlos, what’s up?”

“Connor! Long time, no see. I thought a girl had snatched you away from the gym.”

He fist-bumped me.

“Never.” I flexed my biceps, just the kind of things we were doing between hardcore gym rats. “I train at home but like, I had to move so this was a whole thing before I had time to come back to the gym.”

“Well, be careful, bro, you’re losing grounds over me.” He said with a smirk.

He took a few poses and flexed, showing me the gains that he got in the past month.

“Fuck, you did get bigger, asshole!”

His pecs and biceps looked positively huge.

“I’m training even more than before, I quit my job… Well, training here is practically my job now.”

“Yeah… I saw you were kinda doing the social media thing.”

His Instagram was full of barely naked pictures of himself.

“I’m more accurately doing the sex thing.” He smirked. “Social media is just a way to get noticed, I don’t want to do dumb reality tv shows or sell shit online, I go where the REAL money is.”

He unwrapped his towel and exposed his big Latino cock to put his underwear back on, he was picking up some grey jockstraps on the bench. He was cut. And he was hung.

Carlos and I were two of the “bigger” guys in the locker-room.

“The sex thing, really?” I asked.

“You know, just selling a few pics of that bod.” He felt his own pecs. “And of those particular muscles.” He grabbed his meaty flaccid cock.

“I thought you were only doing feet stuff?”

I looked down at his gigantic, hairy feet.

Damn, I had never seen such hairy disgusting feet.

“That was at the beginning. I’m still doing it but I also moved on to bigger and better things.”

Looked like Robbie and Carlos were following the exact same path.

“And just being curious, how much you’re making, like, in a month?”

“Seriously, dude, if I told you you’d jump right on that band wagon and I would have to deal with even more competition.” He said, putting his tank top on.

The thing barely fit, his nipples were fully out.

[Chapter 12 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 12: Daddy’s home (part 2)

"I don't think I could ever do that, Carlos... You know how I feel about queers."

"I'm straight as can be, dude, but 100 bucks is 100 bucks."

He patted my shoulders and moved on with his bag.

At this point, who was I to judge?

At first, I thought I could try to hit on some girls at the gym but there was no real hottie whilst I was there. Besides, despite weeks without sex, I was weirdly not in the mood for fucking a pussy anyway.

Maybe I had jerked myself off to exhaustion in the past week.

The day really took a turn when I went home though.

I thought my dad would already be asleep when I came back. He definitely was not!

I opened the door to one of the most disturbing things I had ever seen in my life. Robbie and my father, both stark naked, their dicks in their hands, were stroking in front of a porn, sitting on the couch.

My jaw literally dropped.

"What the hell, guys?!"

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" My father exclaimed. "You scared the shit out of me!"

Robbie chuckled.

"Damn! Me too! I wondered who that was."

They both kept their hands on their cocks. Seeing them like that, they actually looked like they were father and son. My father was Robbie with twenty more years, much more hair, especially on his chest, and a daddy's belly instead of lean six-packs abs.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"What does it look like we're doing? Close the door, son, you're giving a show to your neighbours!"

I hurried to close the door.

I was feeling... Actually, I have no idea how I was feeling. It was a pure mind blown. Was I mad? Was I in shock? Was I weirdly jealous? Fuck, for lack of a better description, I did feel excluded!

On the TV, two girls were fucking each other's ass using a double-end dildo. It was hardcore. My dad's dick was dripping everywhere.

It turned out that he did not mind lesbians that much!

I had seen my dad plenty of time naked, even hard, but I had never seen him jerking off. It was so fucking weird having him side to side to Robbie, their thighs almost touching, in such sexual proximity.

"Connor, don't stand here, I will never be able to finish off." Robbie joked, fapping his balls while stroking.

"Come on, don't make that face, son! Your poor friend came back from his date with blue balls, we just had to find something to do." My dad explained.

"We talked and we thought... Why not?"

They both laughed.

And even worse, my dad slapped Robbie's thighs. He also burped. I think he was drunk. Again...

"Dad... That's gross! I'm gonna sleep on that couch!" I complained.

"Don't be a buzz kill, dude, your dad is super stressed about tomorrow. Dave just needed to relax a little."

And now, Robbie returned the favour and slapped my dad's right thigh, or rather, grabbed it. He held it for two or three seconds.

That was wrong on so many levels, but just like when you witness a car crash, I could not look away. I was mesmerized.

It smelt like real horny sweaty men in the room.

One of the girls on the screen let go of the dildo to take care of her friend's pussy. She was eating her bad while the other one was still impaling herself on the sex toy.

"Those bitches!" My dad commented, wisely.

"Yeah, that one, still fucking herself with the dildo, she's doing tons of crazy shit online. I'll send you some links if you want."

"You bet."

What was I supposed to do? Leave? Go to another room? Sit with them?

Unsure of my next move, I just stood there. Robbie and my dad had resumed stroking as if I was not in the room. I noticed half a dozen empty beer bottles on the kitchen counter.

Fuck, I was gone for an hour, maybe an hour and a half, top, what had they been up to?

"Are you close, Dave?" I heard Robbie say.

For Christ's sake, I could not help myself but to take a look at my father's hard cock, ready to burst.

"Getting there, son."

And why did he have to call every guy younger than him, son?! I was his son! His only son!

They were both breathing heavily.

Robbie spat on his cock. I knew he loved that. My dad did the same thing a few seconds later. He was grunting like a beast. He looked like a beast.

My father is the main reason I have spent so many hours at the gym, I needed to be big, fit, manly. Just like him.

Frankly, my father is the main reason I am who I am.

"Fuck... I'm coming..." He spoke.

Immediately, volleys of white thick cum were flying from his piss slit, landing on his neck, pecs, and stomach.

"Fuck yeah, Dave! Here you go!" Robbie encouraged him, erupting as well.

It felt so weird, not being between my roommate's legs to catch it when his sperm started flooding. One volley hit my dad's thigh, another hit his pecs. It got stuck in his thick hair surrounding his nipple.

"Wow, son! You're splashing me!" My dad shouted, laughing hysterically.

Bros being bros, I guess.

I looked away. I then pretended that I had to go to the bathroom. Fuck, I wanted to kill Robbie.

This was so off limits!

When I came back in the room, they were still naked but they had both wiped the cum out of their bodies. I did not want to know how. They were standing in the kitchen.

"You okay, son?" My dad asked me.

"I was not expecting this coming home." I was grumpy.

"You never play with yourself?" He was mocking me.

"Fuck, dad. Of course, I do..."

"Don't tell me you guys have never done it together! I know what it is to have a roommate and some porn at home!"

"You caught us!" Robbie replied with a laugh.

I gave him my most "are you fucking serious?!" look, but my dad did not seem to care one bit. He was putting some underwear on and was preparing to go to bed.

I thought it was smarter to simply change the subject.

"Are you all set for tomorrow, dad?"

"Yeah, you'll just have to drop me there at 8:30am and then you can head up to work. I'll rehearse my little speech about my love of the queers when I get up!"

"Ok then."

Robbie was still wandering around, fully nude. I noticed a drop of cum still dripping from his now flaccid dick.

My dad told us good night, took another piss and went to bed. I pulled Robbie aside to the other room (my actual room). I was pissed.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!"

"Wow! What the hell? Where is this coming from?"

"Fuck you! It's like you always pretend not to know what you're doing wrong! Jerking off with my dad! That's fucking messed-up!"

"Chill! He's going to hear everything, mate, you certainly don't want him to overhear stuff about what we do privately, right?"

Damn it! Once again, I had to shut up.

"Robbie, why did you do that?" I asked in a much lower voice.

"Your dad told you already. When I came back home, he was sipping a beer by himself. I felt like you abandoned him at a super stressful moment."

"I did not abandon him! I just went to the freaking gym!"

"Anyway, we started talking. We actually got along pretty well, we talked about my date and then about girls. I told him I had blue balls. He said he had not had sex in a while and... Like... the idea of putting a porn on came naturally! He was so fucking stressed."

I sighed.

"That's fucked-up. What would you think if I were to do that with your own dad?"

"My dad would never do something like that. That's the difference, bro. And why are you so mad? It's like you're mixing up everything. This has nothing to do with what we do together. Like, I did not film him."

"What?! Of course, you did not film him!"

"Yeah, it was just like, two dudes jerking off. I did not even know you were at the gym, I thought you may be gone for the entire night. Either way, dude, I'm telling you, you're the weirdo for making a big thing out of this."

"I was surprised, that's all!"

"I get that, but when you think about it, it's just super silly."

"I don't know..."

"Well, I do know. And if I were you, I would avoid jumping on me like that while your dad is here, in the room next door. First, it makes it look like you're some kind of jealous boyfriend."

I made a weird face.

"Second, I'm the good guy here, letting you use both my car and my apartment as your own, while I'm stuck in this small shitty smelly bedroom. Instead of being a pain in the ass, you should consider saying thank you."

"I'm sorry, dude. Ok? Happy? I was shocked coming in to... to that. But I'm over it."

"I'm not sure sorry will cut it this time, bro. Show me that you mean it."

"What?"

A large smile appeared on Robbie's face.

"I have an idea, kiss my cock."

"Dude? What the hell?"

"Kiss my cock and we're even."

"Why?"

"I don't know, it's like a dare. You said sorry, well, prove that you really are sorry! Show me some fucking gratitude!"

"You cannot be serious."

"I am." He was no longer smiling. "You get on your knees, you kiss my cock, and I let you go sleep on the couch without showing some of our videos to your dad. If you don't..."

"You would not dare!"

"Try me."

And there I was, thinking we were getting to a good place with Robbie!

Fucking asshole. Of course, I knelt down, I could not take the risk. His dick was still wet with cum. He dangled it in front of my face.

Fuck my life, I got closer and kissed it.

"Eh! Not too much! I don't want you to suck it, bitch!"

He moved away while my lips where still pressed against his foreskin.

I gave him the middle finger.

"Don't be like that, bro." He told me, sitting on his bed.

"Fuck off, Robbie, seriously."

"Now we're even! I just told you before, you need to learn to control your anger. You really have a problem with that, always freaking out about the smallest thing."

"Whatever... Are we done?"

"Dude, smile. Your dad is super happy with his stay and we're making tons of money. I sold a bunch of the videos we did last week-end today."

I nodded yes.

I was still kneeling down on the floor.

"Get up and go to bed, I need my sleep too." He said, sliding under his covers, ready to sleep in the nude.

I obliged and went to sleep on the couch.

Gross, there were some droplets of dried cum near my cushion... I prayed to God those were from Robbie.

[MORE TO CUM]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Completely unrelated (kinda) question but have any of your characters from other stories crossed over into other ones? I dunno why this crossed my mind but it did

Plenty of them did.

Martin from My First Year in College can also be seen in the sequels and is a main character in For The Love of God.

Ryan from My First Year in College has his own spin-off on my Patreon where he Meets Eric from From Homophobe to Homo.

Another character from From Homophobe to Homo will also be featured in My First Year with Austin.

Throughout the books, references to other storylines may appear, Wrestling Team Gone Wild is briefly mentioned in several other stories.

Claudio, a character who appears in the spin-off of Wrestling Team Gone Wild (The Coach's Journal), also appears in the later chapters of From Homophobe to Homo.

Besides, without naming them directly, some hints are given than some characters might have ended up with another character from a different series.

That's the LodgeUniverse I guess ahah

Bigunky

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Plenty of them did.

Martin from My First Year in College can also be seen in the sequels and is a main character in For The Love of God.

Ryan from My First Year in College has his own spin-off on my Patreon where he Meets Eric from From Homophobe to Homo.

Another character from From Homophobe to Homo will also be featured in My First Year with Austin.

Throughout the books, references to other storylines may appear, Wrestling Team Gone Wild is briefly mentioned in several other stories.

Claudio, a character who appears in the spin-off of Wrestling Team Gone Wild (The Coach's Journal), also appears in the later chapters of From Homophobe to Homo.

Besides, without naming them directly, some hints are given than some characters might have ended up with another character from a different series.

That's the LodgeUniverse I guess ahah
I like it!! Great ideas

Reactions: thehottestmenxx