From Homophobe to Homo (Erotic Story)

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 10: Harvesting the seeds (Part 2)

“Chill. We will hide the ones we had not sent very carefully. We’ll shoot tons of videos tomorrow as well as Tuesday and we’ll be all set to take a well-deserved break when your dad arrives on Wednesday.”

“Will you stay here? In my room when he’s here?”

“I’m not sure yet. After that much jacking off I might be a little drained to take care of girls. I’ll see. But I’ll keep my word, as far as your father is concerned, you own that place and I’m only crashing there.”

That was a relief we were still on the same page on that. I had been a bit nervous he would change his mind.

“Thanks, man.”

“We’re in this together.” He grabbed his balls, he was wearing some old boxer shorts, which was an improvement. He was usually naked most of the time now. “I think I still have one left in me.”

“Again? You came like what… Four times already today?”

“What can I say? I’m a horny motherfucker.” He winked at me.

He clearly was.

“Ok, I’ll get the condoms.” I said, searching for the box in one of the cupboards.

“Shit. I threw the box away earlier.”

“Really? There were still some left in it.”

“Nah. The box was empty, mate. I mean, we have been filling those condoms like crazy for the past 48 hours.”

It was almost 11 pm; As soon as he told me that he had thrown the box away, I could already see myself being forced to go purchase some condoms at the pharmacy. But this time, Robbie was feeling like being nice.

“Look Connor, I’ll go get some condoms myself. I know you always have to deal with the most boring stuff in our arrangement, so I’ll do that for once.”

“Thanks, mate.”

I was genuinely caught off guards. Maybe that week-end of masturbating non-stop had improved our relationship.

He threw on a pair of grey sweatpants, a tank top and a coat and left the apartment. I finished my chicken thinking of the amount of jizz sitting next to my nightstand in those freaking freezer bags.

When Robbie came back about twenty minutes later, I was laying on the couch, watching a Netflix show. It was nice to reverse the roles for once, me relaxing and Robbie running around, although, it would not last for long.

“Hell, how can you not find good condoms in New-York city?” Robbie said, pissed. “City that never sleeps, my ass! City that never has sex would be more to the point!”

“You did not find any?”

“I did, eventually, but I had to go to three pharmacies and still, could not find any extra-large ones.”

“Oh… I know the trouble…”

“Don’t compare your little sausage with mine, please.” He responded harshly.

He looked serious. That was not any sort of fair though, at the very most, Robbie was an inch thicker and longer than I was. We were both packing huge guns.

But once again, I let it slide.

“What did you take?”

“In the end, I purchased the first ones I could find.”

He threw me a blue box. It said medium sizes.

“Not even large! Dude, that’s not going to fit at all on your dick… or mine!”

“We’ll have to make do; Those things extend right?”

“Yeah, but you took extra thin ones again.”

“Look, dude, I’m not going outside again.” He was already peeling off his clothes all around the living room. “A good thing came from my trip though, I did run into Linda and she had the most outrageous cleavage, she gave me a nice strong boner.”

He slid down his boxer shorts to reveal his dick, already at half-mast. The dude was insatiable.

“Should we do it anyway?” I asked.

“Of course, we still can collect the cum in this rubber. I’m kinda tired though, let’s go to my room for once, I’ll lie down in my bed and we’ll put the camera on a tripod.”

I did not have time to answer him that he was already walking to his bedroom, naked.

He lied down on his bed and started to fondle with his dick. It was my fourth (or maybe fifth?!) time jerking him off that day and probably my eighth or ninth time in the past 48 hours, it was no longer fazing me.

“Where should I go?”

“Just kneel next to the bed. I’m launching the camera.”

I nodded yes and went to kneel next to him, getting a condom out. I was curious on how it was going to fit. Although Robbie’s hands were free, I still went to put the condom on his cock myself, question of habit I guess, he was not fully hard but I could barely put the tip of the condom over his large cockhead.

“I don’t think it’s going to fit, Rob.”

“Just try harder, bitch!”

I almost snapped back but the camera was rolling. He would always degrade me when we were working on the videos.

“And you call me, Sir.”

He slapped me.

Wow. He was really going far this time. I looked at the camera anxiously. My face was fully in the frame. I had seen some of the edited videos, my face was mostly blurred as Robbie had promised but I was not sure that my roommate was very careful with it.

“Sorry… Sir…” I spoke slowly.

Saying a few words during our sessions was also something fairly new to me. I was not responding to everything he was saying, or spontaneously speaking, but sometimes, I would say a few words like: “Yes…” “Daddy…” or “Sir…”.

I was doing my best to put the condom on, grabbing his bare cock but it was almost impossible. I mean, the top of his dick was covered maybe on one inch but that was it. It looked ridiculous.

I paused the camera.

“Dude, what are you doing?” He complained.

“Robbie, it’s barely covering anything!”

“Looks good enough, no? When I cum, it will still fill the condom and we can still ship it. It might spill a little bit.”

“Yeah… But I thought I was not touching your cock… Mate… It’s not covered at all…”

“The cockhead is covered, that’s the main part right. The rest is just skin. Come on, unpause the camera, I don’t have all night. You’re already all over my dick anyway! It’s not like it will be your first time touching it.”

I gulped but obliged.

There was a difference between incidentally touching his hard cock to put the condom on and now, stroking his bare dick for long minutes, but again, I was so used to his cock by this point.

I sighed, we hit “play” again and I went on with stroking his cock, bare.

This session was particularly intense, the roughest one we had had shot so far. Robbie seemed very into it. By the third time I had wanked him that day, he almost looked bored, but this time, he was like possessed.

“Yes, bitch, come on, how does it feel to touch such a superior cock? Can you feel it throbbing between your fingers?”

I definitely could…

“Stroke it good, daddy is going to produce so much spunk for you to eat, fill you up with some alpha male energy for once.”

I stroked him harder. He was precumming a lot, the poorly wrapped condom was on the verge of being dislodged. Some of the precum was sliding beneath it, reaching my fingers. I wondered if that tasted like his actual cum.

“Rub my balls too.” Robbie spread his legs; In this position, I could see his hairy musky asshole. Gross. “Come on, cunt. I said rub!”

He grabbed my tired wrist and put my left hand on his balls. I did as I was told.

“You liked that, eh?”

I nodded yes.

“I want to hear it!”

He slapped me again.

“I love it, daddy.” I heard me say.

“FUCK YEAH! That’s what I like to hear.”

He spat on his cock, messing up my fingers with his saliva. It was not the first time I had to deal with his spit, I kept on with my task.

“Spit on it too, make it real slimy.”

I looked at him. He gave me a stare that says: “you better do it” and I did. I spat on his humongous shaft.

“Mmmm… That’s how I love my little bitches… Obedient and submissive… Willing to do everything to please their daddy.”

“Yes, daddy.”

He was so turned on, so dirty. Once again, that got me horny as well. Robbie was such a freaking boss.

But for once, I was not naked. Neither of us had thought about the fact that I usually took my pants off before each session. This one had been decided so quickly.

“How bad do you want to suck on that monster cock, cunt?”

I swallowed my saliva but did not answer this time.

Robbie thrusted his hips until his cock almost slapped my face. The condom was barely covering anything at this point.

“Imagine feeling it invading your mouth, your small lips sealed around my shaft, your head bobbing up and down. Tell me how bad you want this, whore?”

My heart was racing fast.

“I want is so bad, daddy.” I whispered.

“Oh fuck, you’re gonna make me cum, you filthy whore.”

I spat on his dick again and stroked it furiously. I was still holding and massaging his balls with my left hand at the same time.

The motions were too intense. The rubber literally flew in the air. A split second later, my slimy hand was rubbing Robbie’s cockhead, and another second later, volleys of warm cum were splashing everywhere: on my hands, my forearms, Robbie’s chest and my own face.

Once again, I had been sprayed.

“FUCK YEAH! FILTHY CUNT! Take those loads!”

I was stunned. I thought we were harvesting?! I was not expecting a facial.

“Pffiou, that was a good one!” Robbie said proudly looking at the mess. “A real good one.”

“Dude… You…” I felt some cum dripping over my lips.

“Looks like this one will be a happy meal for you.”

“Rob…”

I was at a loss for words. Certainly not the first time since I had moved in with Robbie. If I opened my mouth there, I would swallow his jizz.

“What do you want to do with the rest of it?” He squeezed his cock, getting a final drop of jizz out of his piss slit. He rubbed his abs covered in spunk. “Wanna eat it? We can compare taste from last time.”

I nodded no. It was too much. He seemed disappointed.

As a compromise, I licked my lips and said:

“I can taste what is running on my face already.” I gave another lick. “It does taste like last time.”

He chuckled.

“Well, that’s interesting. Too bad you don’t want your face to appear on the videos, my spunk smearing your face like that, you’ll become a real star on certain websites.”

“No… I… I don’t…”

“Shhhh… Don’t worry. You know I always respect your boundaries.” He took a long look at me. “Now, get the hell out of my room to get your cock out and stroke it, you’re clearly hard again.”

I nodded yes. I was. He was using a tissue to clean up his chest when I left. He really hated cum. What a waste, I thought.

Fuck.

What was I turning into?

[MORE TO

As hot as Robbie is, I’m hoping Connor has his body explored too, even if only by his poodle owning neighbor :p
I wish I could see my hot roommates naked. I would pay them to let me jerk them off instead.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More content, including the full story of From Homophobe to Homo (24 chapters - last one being posted this thursday) and other exclusive stories, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support!

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 11: The toilet paper’s incident (Part 1)

When Robbie told me that we would keep a steady rhythm with the videos until my father’s arrival on Wednesday, I thought that he meant we would jerk off once before going to work, and a second time after work.

I understood on Monday that I had underestimated his work ethic and his commitment to his clients…

I was working on a nice Audi (fuck, I wished I could afford a car like that) with Oliver, when Robbie came behind me and whispered in my ear:

“Meet me in the toilets, bitch, time for the first loads of the day.”

Damn! Oliver was literally two feet away from me, his head in the hood of the car. Also, if anyone else were to catch us, we would look gay as fuck with Robbie’s lips so close to my ears.

“Go away!” I whispered to him.

“Yeah, I’ll go and we’ll meet in 2 minutes.”

Robbie left for the restroom with a wink and a smack on my butt.

I was so tired of his careless attitude in front of our colleagues. At the apartment, it was one thing, we had rules in place (well, somewhat) and it was only the two of us, but there, at the garage, people could see us… and assume things!

No way I wanted to have a faggy reputation, everybody was already noticing that I was no longer scoring any chick… Eric thought that I had become “more mature” since I was living with Robbie, and that I may be ready to settle down.

He thought I wanted his life? Married with three kids? Yikes.

Even if I was annoyed with Robbie, I had to be smart about this and consider my options. My roommate was not someone we could say no to without suffering the consequences.

If I did not join Robbie in the restroom, he would for sure come back and make it even more obvious in front of the others that he needed me to join him. Even worse, he could be an ass when my dad would arrive… I had chills just thinking about what he could say or do in front of my father.

I considered that I just had to put up with his antics at least until my dad’s trip would be over.

“The engine in that thing, top notch.” Oliver commented, finally done with his task.

“Yeap.” I replied, mindlessly.

“You’re ok, mate?”

“I… I just have to go take a leak, be back in two minutes, bro.”

“Have fun!” Oliver said with a smirk.

Maybe he had figured out that I had jerked off in the toilets the previous week, but really, rumours of me masturbating at work were the least of my concerns at that point.

I hurried towards the restroom, eager to be done with whatever Robbie was expecting from me this time.

When I came in, the place looked empty, I went through the four stalls until I saw Robbie’s feet in the frame below the last door. He opened.

“Good, that’s you, come in here.”

“What? Why?”

“So, you can harvest my jeez, dummy, why else?”

“Dude, I thought we were going to collect our cum, like separately.”

“Why would have I made you come in here WITH me then? Just so you can watch? Dude, we’re gonna film a video. Hand-job in public bathroom, it will be a hit and we’ll make sure to harvest more loads at the same time. It’s a win-win. I have the condoms.”

“The good ones?”

By good, I was referring to the condoms which actually fitted his monster cock.

“The ones I bought yesterday, hurry, somebody could see us.”

My stomach hurt at that thought, I entered the small cubicle. It was definitely not built to welcome two people at the same time. Robbie closed the lid on the seat of the toilets and stepped up on it. His crotch was suddenly at my face level.

“What are you doing?!”

“Making sure that nobody sees two sets of legs in the stall, idiot! Could you imagine what they think?” He whispered back at me.

“Oh yeah… You’re right.”

“I always am. Now, I’ll record from here with my phone, pretty simple. Just open my overalls, get the dick out of them, put the condom on and stroke it. I’ll try to cum quickly, make it good.”

I was hesitant, Robbie could tell.

“Dude, we’re already in this compromising position. Now, the quicker we are done with it, the better off we’ll both be.”

I sighed. Again, he was right. He was already pressing play to record anyway. I looked towards the camera above me.

“Fetch my dick out, bitch.” Robbie whispered.

It was not that easy with our blue overalls. I slid them down a little, there was a zipper. Robbie was wearing underwear so I really had to search for that cock. I finally found it. Warm but not hard, I got his cock and balls out of the boxer briefs.

“Robbie, you’re not hard.” I said, stating the obvious.

“I can see that… Help out instead of whining.”

His meaty dick was dangling heavily (and dangerously) two inches from my face. I was already practically against the door.

“Rob… I can’t… That’s weird.”

I thought that he had full control over his erections! Could not he take care of this himself?

“Just stroke it a little while you put the condom on, it will get hard, I’ll focus. It’s like, I cannot do all the work all the time! Help me out here.”

I heard a noise outside. I was on edge for a few seconds but no, it was further away from the restroom. Nobody was there. For now.

“God, Robbie.” I said, grabbing his uncut cock.

“No need to call me God, you can simply call me Sir.” He slapped me playfully.

“Sorry, Sir.”

At least, his plan was working. I had not been holding his cock for more than five seconds that it was already at half mast, his dick rising in front of my nose and lips. I kept stroking and with my left hand, I tried to put the ridiculously small condom on.

I knew this would not work any better than the previous night but I still tried to cover his cockhead. It was not wet yet but Robbie’s cock was no doubt getting stiffer.

“Keep on playing with it, bitch. And don’t forget the balls, I feel like I always have to remind you what you do. Fucking learn how to please an Alpha man, cunt.”

I nodded yes and tried to do a better job, jacking off his dick slowly while rubbing his balls. He had not trimmed in a while; They were getting hairier by the day.

He was fully hard now; I must have been not so bad at my job!

“Yeah… That’s better…” Robbie confirmed. “Fucking hot seeing you in your mechanic’s overall, servicing daddy’s dick below me.”

“Yes, daddy.”

“Don’t lick your lips too much, I know you want it badly but that’s not yours to suck, whore.”

Was I really licking my lips? I could not say for sure but I was definitely hard. Robbie was spitting on his dick from above me, I received some on my forehead. He chuckled.

“That’s my good little slut, being marked by his superior.”

I readjusted the condom in a pointless effort to keep it on his shaft. Things were getting slippery around here.

I was stroking that big cock the best way I knew how. See, even if only my own feet could be seen from the outside, I certainly did not want anyone to come take a shit while we were still going at it. Robbie needed to jizz as soon as possible!

“Mmmm… I’m getting there…” He mumbled at some point.

“Hurry, Rob.”

He spat right on my face this time. He was furious.

“Shut up, bitch! Who the hell do you think you are, telling your master what he is supposed to do?! Do you know how many sluts wish they were at your place, stroking my meat? If you want me to cum, do a fucking better work!”

Fuck, he was talking so loudly! Was he crazy?! We were going to get caught for sure.

I panicked and stroked his dick even more intensely in a last-ditch effort to make him jizz.

“Hmmm… I like that better, cunt.”

I was relieved, he was not that angry after all. Robbie looked like a literal giant in this position, and his dick, right at the level of my eyes looked humongous.

I could see every single one of his veins pulsating, I was feeling every throb under my fingers, the precum was sliding through the condom, wetting my hands.

I opted for another strategy to get him to cum, fast.

“I want you to nut, Sir. I want to feel your dirty spunk all over me.” I begged in a low voice.

“Oh, fuck yeah, bitch. That’s the correct way to ask a man to empty his big balls for your undeserving mouth.”

“Yes, daddy, please… I’m begging you…”

“Look at you, turning into such an obedient little whore.”

I nodded yes.

Robbie looked genuinely proud of me. He was also very horny. I used both of my hands to cover as much of his dick as I could. I also spat on it. I knew that he loved that. At some point, a trickle of saliva was connecting my mouth to his dick.

“Want to feel it on your tongue?” He asked.

“Daddy?”

“Through the condom, I mean. Just the cockhead, where it is covered. I can let you have that. I’m sure it’s gonna make me cum so fucking hard. I know you want it bad.”

Maybe things were getting blurry between roleplay and reality but having a cock in your mouth, that would definitely make you gay, right? There was no way I would do that.

“I see you licking your lips, they are so close to it.”

His dick has never been that close, indeed.

“Don’t suck it, I won’t allow you to do that, don’t even use your tongue. I’ll just permit you to feel the rubber against your lips. You’ll just have to thank me for the honour afterwards.”

I was breathing heavily. My arm was tired due to the non-stop stroking. I was scared too, terrified of getting caught.

Robbie thrusted his hips further, I was literally stuck against the door. His cockhead was so fucking close. And he was still pushing it towards my face.

“Let it touch your beautiful slutty lips. That’s no big deal… Everything’s fine…”

And just like that, I felt the contact of his pulsating cockhead, covered by the extra-thin layer of rubber, against my lips. I was like stunned. This was crazy.

“See, not that big of a deal, right? Keep on jacking me off, slut!”

I had not let go of his cock but I had stopped moving. I resumed going back and forth with my right hands, his dick was now full-on rubbing against my lips and cheeks. Fuck, if he were to cum now, I was sure I would get sprayed despite the condom.

It would not be the first time I would get a facial though.

“Fuck… yeah… I’m gonna nut now…”

I tried to move my face to stop touching his cock, fuck, this space was so tiny, we could barely move. I felt the familiar sensation of his balls contracting and his dick throbbing before ejaculation.

I put my right hand on the condom to keep it in place while the first volleys of warm cum were flying from Robbie’s piss slit.

“Hmmm… Yeah… That’s the stuff…”

After three loads, the condom was already filled and falling off, the rest of Robbie’s juice was plastered against the stall’s wall and my own face. Lost in his orgasm, Robbie kept his eyes closed and was moaning loudly.

I was praying that no one would enter. Imagine the Chief or Eric hearing, or worse, seeing that?!

Thankfully no-one did.

Robbie turned the camera off. When he was finally done, I was drenched.

“Thanks bitch, I mean, bro. Keep the condom, try to tie it up nicely, it is leaking everywhere. And fill another one with your beta male spunk. When you’re done, just put them both in the freezer bag in my locker.”

He left me there, in a stall which was stinking and dripping cum.

I jerked off with his used condom in my left hand. It took me less than two minutes to ejaculate. Why was I so horny!? Fuck, I hated that! Of all the messed-up shit happening in my life, the fact that I had to nut every time I would stroke Robbie’s dick was probably the craziest. How fucked-up was that I loved it so much?

I tried to clean up the door, the walls, and my own face with some toilet paper before leaving the stall. What a mess.

My biggest fear was that anyone would think that I was a fag but none of our colleagues had any clue of what was happening between Robbie and I. Not that what was happening was anything faggy, but you know, looking at it from an exterior’s point of view, I knew it could definitely look sus.

We had lunch altogether that day and none of the guys mentioned anything weird, we even discussed pussies and big cars for the best part of the break. Robbie did something nice, he told the boys that I had scored a hot MILF the previous week-end.

Eric was judgemental as usual but Oliver was super curious.

I was glad I could jump on the opportunity to improve my Alpha Male reputation. I described my fake night of sexual passion with Linda, Robbie’s neighbour, as best as I could.

Apparently, I was doing a good job as Oliver was sporting a hard-on when I was done describing how my cock was used as a hot dog between Linda’s big juicy boobs.

The prick even showed us! Those British lads, they are really shameless. Chief laughed at the sight so Eric did not say anything. To say the truth, he even took a good look.

When later that afternoon, Robbie requested for another hand-job session in the restrooms, I did not even think about questioning it. We followed the same plan, even went into the same stall, and I made him cum, mostly on my face, and some in the condom. It was over in five minutes.

That time, his dick was all over my cheeks (and sometimes on my lips) straight from the beginning of the “session”.

Again, I cleaned everything up with some toilet paper and nobody noticed a thing.

My life had become an endless circle of stroking cocks and harvesting cum. At work, at home, during the day, or at night, I was milking Robbie’s off until he was fully empty. And then, every time I would jerk him off, I would stroke my own dick in response.

I had no time for looking at porn, or thinking about regular girls. Every moment awake, and even some moments asleep, was spent either collecting or thinking about spunk.

By Tuesday’s afternoon, there were only a few more hours to go before my dad would arrive. Frankly, just to switch off my brain from all those weird thoughts associated to cocks or cum, I was eager to take that well-deserved break.

One hour before leaving work, Robbie made me go to the restroom again. I hoped that it did not look too suspicious for the others; it was the fourth time in forty-eight hours that we were locking ourselves in a cubicle. Always the same fucking tiny stall.

“It’ll be a quickie, I’m already horny.”

I was glad.

“Ok.” I said, fetching for his dick.

I could confirm, he was already pretty hard.

[Chapter 11 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 11: The toilet paper’s incident (Part 2)

“There was this blondie with great ass who asked me to check her engine. You bet I did! I also got her number.”

I smiled.

“Can you hand me the condom?” I noticed the camera was already recording. “Sir?” I added respectfully.

“Shit. I don’t think I have them.”

I let go of his cock that I was already stroking.

“Oh, come on, I’m super horny already. I have tons of jizz for you.”

“For me?”

He pressed pause on his phone. I could tell that he was getting pissed.

“I mean, for this, for the clients. We can still film a great vid, I have a date with Blondie tonight, we won’t do anything at home, this is our last chance to film anything before your dad comes.”

“But Robbie, I would just be jerking you off, like that, no condom or anything…”

“Stop whining and keep pumping, man. Really.” He looked around us. “Not the best place to have an argument, we don’t have much time.”

I sighed but I resumed my stroking. He unpaused the video.

“Is that ok, Sir?” I said, caressing his balls.

“Oh yeah, that’s nice… I’m gonna nut in no time… I don’t know why, I’m fucking horned-up, I need to blow some fat loads all over your face.”

“Yes, daddy, please…”

Somehow, my nerves had made me go super hard on his cock this time. I was already spitting on his bare cockhead, looking it shine just in front of my mouth.

“Mmmm… You’re really giving everything you’ve got, bitch, fuck… I bet you’re turned on too. I get it. Who would not love to be in your place? Feeling that alpha dick. Come on rub the cockhead, yeah…”

He thrusted his hips and his bare cock ran through my face. He was smearing me with precum. I tried to avoid it but did not manage to.

Did I really try that hard though?

“I’m gonna paint your beautiful face white, bitch, you know that?”

I nodded yes. I did know that.

“I’m gonna make a big mess and look, no more toilet paper… Looks like you’re gonna have to find another way to clean this up.”

That was the moment where I started to panic. He could not be for real? I could jerk him off, I got used to it, I could even handle his dick on my face, I mean, shit like that could happen when you jack off a mate, but did he really want me to drink his cum there? At work?!

“Robbie…”

I stopped talking since he was rubbing his dick all over my mouth.

“Shut up, bitch, just take it!”

I pushed him away.

“No… Mfff… Robbie, stop, this is too far…” He was practically rubbing his dick on my right cheek at this point.

“Stop whining bitch, just work daddy’s bone! I’m so fucking close!”

I pushed him harder this time, he fell from the toilets onto me. There was a big bang. Shit.

“Fuck! We had a great scene here, idiot!” He turned off the camera on his phone. “Dude, I was horny as hell, this was perfect! Why did you have to ruin it?”

“Rob! Stop yelling! Someone’s gonna cum, I mean, come!” I tried to go back to whispering. “You wanted me to eat your cum! Here!”

“I never said that, I just said that you should find another way to clean it up! Not my fault there is no more toilet paper in here! Besides, you have drunk it tons of times already, what’s the fucking matter with you?”

“It’s just… Dude, you know…”

“Doing this to me, so close to your dad’s arrival, that’s a stupid mistake’s bro.”

The panic grew in my stomach.

“Rob… Please… Don’t say that… I’m doing everything that I can…”

I tried to grab his dick to finish the job but he would not let me. He was now standing against me; he was jerking himself off.

“Shut up, you piss me off… But… I… Fuck… I still have to jizz… I can feel it about to burst…”

This was so unfair! I had done so much efforts lately.

“Rob… Please…”

“Yes, beg for my cum…”

He was not even filming! What was the point? His mouth was very close to my neck, he was breathing on me. Damn, this was so fucking sexual.

“Rob? Mate…”

“Fuck, I’m cumming, Connor, I cannot stop myself…”

We heard a noise behind us. Someone had definitely entered the restrooms. Robbie looked stunned, his dick about to explode.

“Who’s there?” Oliver said banging at our door. My heart stopped. “Rob, Connor, are you in there together? What the fuck?”

This was no longer panic. This was pure terror. It was my worst nightmare.

But then, things got even worse! Robbie mouthed me the following words:

“CAN’T HOLD MYSELF, GONNA CUM.”

He pushed me down, pressing on my shoulders with his left hand, he whispered:

“Take it in your mouth! We cannot leave a mess. No choice!”

Instinctively, I went down and opened my mouth. I felt his cockhead invading it. Just the tip. Nothing else. I just needed to catch that spunk or Robbie would spray his juice everywhere!

Right then, the volleys of cum started pouring directly in my mouth. It was close!

“Oliver, go away, what we do is kinda embarrassing for Connor.” Robbie said casually while emptying himself in me.

I was shaking.

Was he about to tell it all to Oliver!?

“What the fuck, guys? Is Connor blowing you or something?”

I felt my eyes tearing up. I did have my mouth around his dick. Everyone would think that I was a queer!

“Nah… He has a thing on his cock, a weird mole. I’m taking a pic for my mom; she’s working as a doctor’s assistant. We were trying to be discreet.”

What the fuck was he talking about?! I was so confused and trust me; It was hard to think straight with all that spunk flooding my throat.

“A mole? Guys! I’m dying over here” Oliver replied, laughing his ass off.

I could not talk. I had my mouth full.

But before I was even done swallowing his jizz (there was so much of it!), Robbie pulled down my pants, put his own cock back in his pants, and… slammed the door of the cubicle open, exposing me, butt naked!

“Oliver, that’s not cool. Connor is super embarrassed.” Robbie explained with a grin.

I STILL HAD SEVEN OR EIGHT LOADS OF SPUNK IN MY MOUTH! And Oliver had now a full view of my bare ass.

“He’s become mute or what?” Oliver asked, still finding the situation hilarious.

I swallowed. Fuck, that was warm and slimy. I also licked my lips fast. I was sure I had residue of precum left on my cheeks. I would be found out. I did not turn around.

“Dude, please… I’m… I’m really embarrassed.” I finally mumbled, facing the wall and Robbie in front of me.

This definitely was not a lie.

“Jesus, you guys are weird; You live together, could not just do that at home?”

“We were having a leak and Connor told me that he was worried about a weird mole. So, like the good fellow that I am, I said, let me take a look and send that to my mom.” Robbie explained while he was getting out of the cubicle. “She can help. But Connor was too shy doing it in here, so we have to hide in the freaking cubicle.”

Oliver was now laughing hysterically.

“Must be the best embarrassing story ever!”

I pulled back my pants. I wanted to crawl and disappear into the grounds but if you can believe it, my hell was not over yet.

“Please guys, it really is embarrassing.”

I was on the verge of tears; I was not acting. Seeing me like that, it calmed Oliver a little bit.

“Chill, bro. You cannot blame me for laughing really! I thought you were banging each other in there!”

“Clearly not.” I said, pissed. “I’m no fag.”

“You still show your dick to your bro!”

“Whatever.”

“No, but seriously, let me see. I think I can help.” Oliver said, mocking me.

I gave him the middle finger.

“Drop it, Oliver, the guy feels sufficiently bad as it is.” Robbie defended me (while sporting the biggest smile on his face…).

“No, I’m super serious! My brother-in-law is a dermatologist, he’ll know exactly what this is.” Oliver explained.

“Oh, the guy who’s been dating your brother? They’re married now?” Robbie asked.

“Married and thriving! Come on, show me the goods, freak.” Oliver told me.

“What the fuck, Oliver? I’m not going to show it to you and you’re not going to send that to a faggot!”

“You just showed Robbie and you wanted to send him to his own mom! How is it not worse? Thinking of which, it’s 100% worse. Your roommate’s mom!”

“Oh yeah, Oliver is right, Connor, if you can solve this without sending your junks to my mom. I would prefer.”

This would never end then…

“I’m not going to send a pic of my dick to a queer!” I insisted.

“Are you insulting my brother?” Oliver said, semi-pissed, semi-laughing.

“Argh! No… It’s just…”

“Look, that queer could damn right save your life if your mole is cancerous or some shit like that. I’ll admit, I was messing with you but eh, my brother-in-law can legit help you out.”

I was stuck. If I refused, it made no sense why we were locked with Robbie in a stall. I did have a mole on the base of my dick. Turned out that my roommate knew my dick pretty well. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

“Ok, ok… But please, no word to this to anyone… I’m dead serious…”

I slid down my pants and my underwear reluctantly.

Robbie could not believe it; I wondered what he must be feeling that his crazy story worked. I used to be so proud of flaunting my big flaccid uncut cock, but now, I was not too sure what I was feeling but it was definitely not pride.

Oliver pulled out his phone.

“Fuck, that’s a first, mate!” He started snapping pics. “That’s the mole, right? On the base. It looks totally fine, not sure why you’re so worried.”

“I don’t know… It kinda… Hurt.”

“What do you mean? I’ll have to explain this to my brother-in-law.”

“Like, it’s itchy.”

“You’re sure Linda did not give you an MST?” Oliver asked seriously.

Oh My God… Just kill me now.

“It’s just itchy on the fucking mole. But ok, you have enough pics, right?”

“Yeap. I guess. Definitely not something I thought I would be doing today!” Oliver exclaimed.

“I’m serious. Not a word about this outside of us three?”

“I mean, with a tool that size, I cannot promise my brother-in-law won’t show it to his husband but overwise, he’s very professional.”

Worst moment of my life.

I tried to stay collected as much as possible for the rest of the day but as soon as I got into Robbie’s car, I lashed out on him.

“WHAT THE FUCK, ROBBIE?! Oliver’s gonna think that I’m a freak! Sometimes, I just cannot believe you!”

“Man! Wow. Where is this coming from? I just saved your reputation! What would you have preferred? That I told him the truth, that you were swallowing my spunk in the public restroom!”

“I only did that because… You asked me to… Because there… There was no toilet paper!”

Damn, that sounded so ridiculous now.

“Maybe that time. But at the apartment, you’ve been drinking it as well! You want me to show Oliver all the videos we’ve been filming?”

“Fuck, Rob! You would not!”

“Of course not! I’m your bro! Why would I do that? I just saved your freaking ass. Asking a friend to check a mole on your dick, ok that’s a bit weird, but that’s nothing. And it was the best way to explain what we were doing. You should thank me, man! Not everyone would be able to think as fast as I did back there!”

I could not deny that the way he had come up with that lie was impressive. I remained silent.

“Listen, Connor, I’ll drop you out at the apartment and I’ll tell you what, since I’m probably sleeping at Blondie’s place tonight, I’ll let you have my bedroom starting tonight instead of tomorrow.”

“Thanks…” I mumbled.

“See. I’m really trying here! I made sure to shoot as much content as possible before your dad arrives, organizing my own schedule around your imperatives. And now, I’m gonna let you act as the owner of my place in front of your dad! What more can I do?”

“I’m sorry Robbie. It was just so fucking embarrassing… You weren’t the one butt naked with cum in your mouth… Fuck! This was insane, man!”

“Thank God I was not; I would have definitely puked!” He chuckled. “I do have to give this to you: you know how to swallow some warm thick jizz in one go!”

Congratulations to me, I guess.

[MORE TO CUM]

jared

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
More content, including 13 more chapters of From Homophobe to Homo and exclusive stories, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support!

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 1: Muscle Worshipper 69 (Part 2)

I was pissed now. The whole thing just felt sickening to me. I fucking hated homos and I thought Robbie and I were on the same page on that matter.

“Come on, Connor, it was a 5 seconds video, you are wearing your tank top, you did not even say a word! It’s not like I sent this guy a video of you jerking off or pushing a dildo up your ass! Everybody who runs into you in the street can see you but they don’t give you 50 dollars for it.”

He was right but I still had an icky feeling about this.

“That’s just gross…” I mumbled.

“Look, because you were featured in this one, let’s say that 50$ is all yours. That means the rent and your meal for tonight are paid off.”

“I’m not sure I even want to stay at your place anymore. Robbie, I really don’t like fag shit like that.”

My dad had raised me right. Well, besides the beating and insulting, he had taught me good values, how to be a real Man.

“Suit yourself.” Robbie shrugged his shoulders. “But if you do stay, know that you won’t owe me anything. At least for tonight. I’m reading the messages from this guy as we speak and he is fucking turned on right now. I’m going to make a ton of money.”

“That’s insane, dude.”

I did finish my chicken though; I was very hungry and it was delicious. Did Robbie also have a cook hidden in the apartment or something?

“It was a bit weird at first, but now, I don’t really give a shit.” He just commented, while typing more messages on his phone.

“You are really showing yourself to fag… to gay guys?” I corrected myself. “Like, regularly?”

I had to make some sort of an effort; Robbie was giving me a solid by letting me stay at his place.

“Mostly, I talk dirty to them and show them some of my muscles. They do enjoy it when I pretend to spit on them or to smother them with my pits.”

I had the sudden memory of seeing a guy selling armpits and feet pics online for thousands of dollars. His name was Carlos, we were training at the same gym. Hairy motherfucker. I had also encountered my fair share of pervs on Instagram asking me to show them my feet. We even joked about it at the garage with Oliver.

Of course, I had blocked those fairies from my account.

“You show off your feet too?” I asked Robbie, always eager to show that I was knowledgeable on all matters, even on this gross one.

“Sometimes, the feet people are really good payers.”

I must admit, after the initial shock, I was processing that Robbie had just made $80 in less than three minutes and it did pique my curiosity a bit.

“And how much money do you make exactly? Like in a month?”

“Largely enough to quit the garage if I wanted to. But they really like the fact that I’m a mechanic and for my mom and the girlfriends I meet, it’s still better that I have a regular job to show off. I keep that side activity on the down low.”

“Dude… I… I’m speechless.”

Robbie grinned at me.

“That’s not such a big deal. But since we may share this space, I thought you should know because even if you live here, I will have to keep working. I can’t change my whole routine for you.”

A part of me wanted to leave as I was not a big fan of this other side of “confident Robbie”, but it was very late and realistically, I had nowhere else to go. Plus, the couch seemed very comfortable (probably worth more than $2.000) and I was tired.

“That’s fine, bro. It’s just not my thing. But thanks for letting me stay tonight, and you did say we were even because of that video, right?”

“Yes, totally! You paid for your night by appearing in it.”

“Cool… Look, if that’s fine with you, I’ll just go take a shower and then go to sleep.”

“Go ahead. I really want you to feel at ease here, just do like you would do at your own place.”

“Thanks bro.”

I fist-bumped him and walked to the bathroom.

I was still a bit weirded out by this revelation but the freaking five stars bathtub made me seriously reconsider my desire to leave. I could not believe that Robbie would purposely turn on faggots to pay for this stuff but I had to admit, the bubbles and fancy shower gels were feeling fucking amazing!

I was super horny at this point and I started jacking off in the tub.

That did feel nice. I went through Denise’s profile on my phone, a black girl I was chatting with on Instagram, she had her big juicy butt exposed on pretty much her entire feed. Slutty college girl. Not shy. Everything I like!

I slid into her DMs while I was already pumping my nine inches hard cock with my left hand. Yeap, you read that right motherfucker, nine freaking inches. My dick was made to destroy bad bitches.

I took a quick pic to get her horny and then I used my two hands to really jerk off my shaft.

Denise was online. Thirty seconds later, I received two boobs’ pics. Good girl.

I would have preferred to see her hole but I was so horny that it was good enough to get me to the edge. Although I would not say this to anyone, the feeling of the bubbles sliding in my ass crack felt so damn right as well.

I was getting close to cumming when I heard Robbie in the other room.

“Eat my ass, you fucking slut!” He was saying.

Damn! The bastard was still going at it!

“Get your tongue in there, real deep.”

Robbie was nasty! I had no idea. I was semi paying attention to him and to Denise’s texts. She was hot but she was sending boring stuff at this point, a photo of her thong when I had already asked for her gaping hole. On the other hand, Robbie was saying the kind of filthy stuff that I liked to say during sex.

“I’ll fucking smother you with my ass until you cannot breathe anymore, and then I’ll choke you with my big white alpha cock!”

Fuck, my mind must have done a weird transfer. Listening to Robbie’s dirty talk, it was almost like I was the one telling this stuff to Denise. When he said “come swallow Daddy’s cream” a few seconds later, I exploded on my chest, neck and even on my face.

As far as I can remember, I have always released huge loads of cum and this time was no exception. Even if it was kind of disgusting to hit myself in my eyes or on my mouth, I was proud of the amount of jizz I could produce.

Another proof that I was a real Alpha man!

I still had some cum dripping from my face, enjoying the post-orgasm bliss, when the door of the bathroom slammed opened.

“Hey!” I yelled, in full panic mode as if I had been caught by my own mother.

Robbie looked at me, he made a face when he realized I was covered with spunk. I was trying to wipe it out quickly with my wet hands.

“Sorry bro, just needed to pee. I forgot that you were here.” He said, seemingly unbothered.

“Damn, dude! Have you heard of the word privacy?”

He slid down his boxers and started to pee in the toilets right in front of me. I could see his limp (but fat) cock releasing a very steady stream of yellow piss. Gross.

“Come on Connor, you’re always showing off at the gym. I’ve seen everything already. Look how much piss I had in me; I could have hardly waited.” He replied pointing at his dick.

I do not know why but I did look at his uncut dick pissing for a few seconds. It was a lot of fluids, indeed.

“Arff. I don’t want to look at your dirty dick.” I finally said, snapping back to reality.

“Well, I’m not going to install a lock on that door just because you’re staying here. And at least, I did not interrupt you, I can see that you were all done already!”

He grinned at me, not even taking the time to pull back his underwear as he was done pissing.

I blushed a little.

“I just nutted like a geyser talking to this girl.” I said, trying to sound a bit cooler. I did not want to look embarrassed. (I fucking was though!)

“Yeah, you still have some on your chin and on your nose.”

“Fuck…”

I wiped some more and I realized he was right! I had jizz on my face this whole time. Not only that, I could see my thick sperm not being entirely dissolved in the water. Robbie got closer to the tub, his dick still in full view.

“Can I see?” He asked.

“What?”

“The girl! Not your cock, dummy.”

He had never called me dummy before or even dared to tease or mock me. I did lose some points getting caught with cum on my face but thankfully, he had given me the perfect opportunity to show him the kind of girls I could handle. I knew I was still beating him on that regard.

I gave him my phone so he could check Denise out.

“Look at that big butt of hers.” I commented. “She just sent me pictures of her boobs, live.”

“Nice.” He said scratching his balls, he scrolled through the pics. “Oh dude, there’s your dick on that pic! I told you that’s not what I wanted to see.”

I thought this was a bit ironic as he was flaunting his own cock, now getting semi-hard and clearly resting at my eyes level, but I just pulled the phone away from his hand.

“Whatever.” I grumbled.

He threw his underwear away in a basket full of dirty laundry and went to the faucet next to the tub to brush his teeth, stark naked.

For some reason, I thought that telling him to go away or to cover himself would only show my own insecurities and embarrassment. Instead, I pretended to be fine with that and I got off the tub, soaking wet.

When I stretched my arm to grab a towel, Robbie acted fast and held my right arm in the air.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He scolded me, visibly pissed.

“What it looks like I’m doing!? Grabbing a towel. Let me go, man.”

“You just nutted all over yourself, there’s no way I let you use my towel.”

“Dude!”

But he kept holding me firmly. When did he get so strong? Now, I was getting really annoyed myself. I was not the type of guys to accept being told what to do.

“I’m serious.” He continued. “Look, I have no problem with you staying at my place, but like, you cum is in my bathtub and now, you want to rub your jizz all over my stuff. I cannot stand cum. I don’t want it everywhere on my towels, just let yourself dry! It’s not like you minded to have loads of jizz all over your face before I caught you!”

This time, he was going too far.

“What the fuck are you trying to imply, asshole?”

I pushed away his hand still holding me, and tackled him back violently. Robbie’s naked body slammed against a cupboard, breaking the glass door and letting tons of medicines and cosmetic products falling on the floor.

I had not measured my own strength.

“What the hell Connor?” He shouted. He was bleeding a little on his shoulder.

It was a whole mess and I felt like shit. I would always lose control of myself like that and it would always put me in serious trouble.

“I… Sorry… You just pissed me off with your weird comments and stuff…”

“Dude, you have to work on your anger issues! You do realize that nobody at the garage wanted to welcome you at their place. Without me, you would be sleeping in your damn car! And you hit me! Are you mad?”

“I did not hit you… I mean, I did not intend to, I just…”

“You know those stuff cost like hundreds of dollars and now it’s spilled out everywhere on the floor!”

“I’m sorry bro…”

I knelt down to pick up what I could. As we were still both naked, my face found its way right at the level of his dick again, except this time, I was very close, only a few inches from it. I could see his hairy balls, his thick shaft, his foreskin.

“Yes, pick that up. That’s the least you can do.” He said in a firm tone.

I looked above me and he seemed furious.

“Dude, I’ll just reimburse you this stuff.”

“With what money?”

Touché. I knew he was right. I had nothing to give him. Fuck, I really was a mess. And that dick dangling just in front of my face, that was not helping! Disgusting.

“I’m sorry, ok. I did not mean to break this, you just said… I don’t even remember what you said, but it was not cool and I snapped.”

He sighed but he did not move, still watching me pick up some broken pieces of glass from the floor.

“No need to fight.” He settled. “Shit like that happens between bros. You know I’ve always been on your side, man.”

“I know.” I stood up again, it was getting way too weird to kneel down near his balls. “I’m sorry I’ve overreacted.”

“That’s all good.” He patted my shoulders. “And I just made $200 with the guy I was sending stuff to while you were touching your little prick in the tub. So, these products will be reimbursed quickly.”

I was a bit relieved that he did not actually intend for me to pay him back. So relieved in fact that I did not even acknowledge the “little prick” comment.

“You made $200, really?”

“Yeah. I’m good at my job.” He winked at me. “Look, I’ll just finish brushing my teeth, but we’re good. You can stay here, just no use of my towel on your sticky body. If you can clean this up, we can move on and consider this has never happened.”

I thought it was smarter not to try to push back on the towel subject again. I was in enough debt not to owe $200 more.

“Ok…”

While he was brushing his teeth, I did as I was told and picked up the remaining of what I could from the floor. Only later on, I realized that while he was looking at the mirror on the wall, he had a perfect view of my hairy ass bent over.

For the first time in my life, I had accepted for someone who was not my dad to order me around.

Sure, it was just a small request at this stage, but Robbie had already won. He had taken control.

I just had not realized it yet.

[MORE TO CUM]
Great story ! Nice twist to cum I bet !

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 11: The toilet paper’s incident (Part 2)

“There was this blondie with great ass who asked me to check her engine. You bet I did! I also got her number.”

I smiled.

“Can you hand me the condom?” I noticed the camera was already recording. “Sir?” I added respectfully.

“Shit. I don’t think I have them.”

I let go of his cock that I was already stroking.

“Oh, come on, I’m super horny already. I have tons of jizz for you.”

“For me?”

He pressed pause on his phone. I could tell that he was getting pissed.

“I mean, for this, for the clients. We can still film a great vid, I have a date with Blondie tonight, we won’t do anything at home, this is our last chance to film anything before your dad comes.”

“But Robbie, I would just be jerking you off, like that, no condom or anything…”

“Stop whining and keep pumping, man. Really.” He looked around us. “Not the best place to have an argument, we don’t have much time.”

I sighed but I resumed my stroking. He unpaused the video.

“Is that ok, Sir?” I said, caressing his balls.

“Oh yeah, that’s nice… I’m gonna nut in no time… I don’t know why, I’m fucking horned-up, I need to blow some fat loads all over your face.”

“Yes, daddy, please…”

Somehow, my nerves had made me go super hard on his cock this time. I was already spitting on his bare cockhead, looking it shine just in front of my mouth.

“Mmmm… You’re really giving everything you’ve got, bitch, fuck… I bet you’re turned on too. I get it. Who would not love to be in your place? Feeling that alpha dick. Come on rub the cockhead, yeah…”

He thrusted his hips and his bare cock ran through my face. He was smearing me with precum. I tried to avoid it but did not manage to.

Did I really try that hard though?

“I’m gonna paint your beautiful face white, bitch, you know that?”

I nodded yes. I did know that.

“I’m gonna make a big mess and look, no more toilet paper… Looks like you’re gonna have to find another way to clean this up.”

That was the moment where I started to panic. He could not be for real? I could jerk him off, I got used to it, I could even handle his dick on my face, I mean, shit like that could happen when you jack off a mate, but did he really want me to drink his cum there? At work?!

“Robbie…”

I stopped talking since he was rubbing his dick all over my mouth.

“Shut up, bitch, just take it!”

I pushed him away.

“No… Mfff… Robbie, stop, this is too far…” He was practically rubbing his dick on my right cheek at this point.

“Stop whining bitch, just work daddy’s bone! I’m so fucking close!”

I pushed him harder this time, he fell from the toilets onto me. There was a big bang. Shit.

“Fuck! We had a great scene here, idiot!” He turned off the camera on his phone. “Dude, I was horny as hell, this was perfect! Why did you have to ruin it?”

“Rob! Stop yelling! Someone’s gonna cum, I mean, come!” I tried to go back to whispering. “You wanted me to eat your cum! Here!”

“I never said that, I just said that you should find another way to clean it up! Not my fault there is no more toilet paper in here! Besides, you have drunk it tons of times already, what’s the fucking matter with you?”

“It’s just… Dude, you know…”

“Doing this to me, so close to your dad’s arrival, that’s a stupid mistake’s bro.”

The panic grew in my stomach.

“Rob… Please… Don’t say that… I’m doing everything that I can…”

I tried to grab his dick to finish the job but he would not let me. He was now standing against me; he was jerking himself off.

“Shut up, you piss me off… But… I… Fuck… I still have to jizz… I can feel it about to burst…”

This was so unfair! I had done so much efforts lately.

“Rob… Please…”

“Yes, beg for my cum…”

He was not even filming! What was the point? His mouth was very close to my neck, he was breathing on me. Damn, this was so fucking sexual.

“Rob? Mate…”

“Fuck, I’m cumming, Connor, I cannot stop myself…”

We heard a noise behind us. Someone had definitely entered the restrooms. Robbie looked stunned, his dick about to explode.

“Who’s there?” Oliver said banging at our door. My heart stopped. “Rob, Connor, are you in there together? What the fuck?”

This was no longer panic. This was pure terror. It was my worst nightmare.

But then, things got even worse! Robbie mouthed me the following words:

“CAN’T HOLD MYSELF, GONNA CUM.”

He pushed me down, pressing on my shoulders with his left hand, he whispered:

“Take it in your mouth! We cannot leave a mess. No choice!”

Instinctively, I went down and opened my mouth. I felt his cockhead invading it. Just the tip. Nothing else. I just needed to catch that spunk or Robbie would spray his juice everywhere!

Right then, the volleys of cum started pouring directly in my mouth. It was close!

“Oliver, go away, what we do is kinda embarrassing for Connor.” Robbie said casually while emptying himself in me.

I was shaking.

Was he about to tell it all to Oliver!?

“What the fuck, guys? Is Connor blowing you or something?”

I felt my eyes tearing up. I did have my mouth around his dick. Everyone would think that I was a queer!

“Nah… He has a thing on his cock, a weird mole. I’m taking a pic for my mom; she’s working as a doctor’s assistant. We were trying to be discreet.”

What the fuck was he talking about?! I was so confused and trust me; It was hard to think straight with all that spunk flooding my throat.

“A mole? Guys! I’m dying over here” Oliver replied, laughing his ass off.

I could not talk. I had my mouth full.

But before I was even done swallowing his jizz (there was so much of it!), Robbie pulled down my pants, put his own cock back in his pants, and… slammed the door of the cubicle open, exposing me, butt naked!

“Oliver, that’s not cool. Connor is super embarrassed.” Robbie explained with a grin.

I STILL HAD SEVEN OR EIGHT LOADS OF SPUNK IN MY MOUTH! And Oliver had now a full view of my bare ass.

“He’s become mute or what?” Oliver asked, still finding the situation hilarious.

I swallowed. Fuck, that was warm and slimy. I also licked my lips fast. I was sure I had residue of precum left on my cheeks. I would be found out. I did not turn around.

“Dude, please… I’m… I’m really embarrassed.” I finally mumbled, facing the wall and Robbie in front of me.

This definitely was not a lie.

“Jesus, you guys are weird; You live together, could not just do that at home?”

“We were having a leak and Connor told me that he was worried about a weird mole. So, like the good fellow that I am, I said, let me take a look and send that to my mom.” Robbie explained while he was getting out of the cubicle. “She can help. But Connor was too shy doing it in here, so we have to hide in the freaking cubicle.”

Oliver was now laughing hysterically.

“Must be the best embarrassing story ever!”

I pulled back my pants. I wanted to crawl and disappear into the grounds but if you can believe it, my hell was not over yet.

“Please guys, it really is embarrassing.”

I was on the verge of tears; I was not acting. Seeing me like that, it calmed Oliver a little bit.

“Chill, bro. You cannot blame me for laughing really! I thought you were banging each other in there!”

“Clearly not.” I said, pissed. “I’m no fag.”

“You still show your dick to your bro!”

“Whatever.”

“No, but seriously, let me see. I think I can help.” Oliver said, mocking me.

I gave him the middle finger.

“Drop it, Oliver, the guy feels sufficiently bad as it is.” Robbie defended me (while sporting the biggest smile on his face…).

“No, I’m super serious! My brother-in-law is a dermatologist, he’ll know exactly what this is.” Oliver explained.

“Oh, the guy who’s been dating your brother? They’re married now?” Robbie asked.

“Married and thriving! Come on, show me the goods, freak.” Oliver told me.

“What the fuck, Oliver? I’m not going to show it to you and you’re not going to send that to a faggot!”

“You just showed Robbie and you wanted to send him to his own mom! How is it not worse? Thinking of which, it’s 100% worse. Your roommate’s mom!”

“Oh yeah, Oliver is right, Connor, if you can solve this without sending your junks to my mom. I would prefer.”

This would never end then…

“I’m not going to send a pic of my dick to a queer!” I insisted.

“Are you insulting my brother?” Oliver said, semi-pissed, semi-laughing.

“Argh! No… It’s just…”

“Look, that queer could damn right save your life if your mole is cancerous or some shit like that. I’ll admit, I was messing with you but eh, my brother-in-law can legit help you out.”

I was stuck. If I refused, it made no sense why we were locked with Robbie in a stall. I did have a mole on the base of my dick. Turned out that my roommate knew my dick pretty well. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

“Ok, ok… But please, no word to this to anyone… I’m dead serious…”

I slid down my pants and my underwear reluctantly.

Robbie could not believe it; I wondered what he must be feeling that his crazy story worked. I used to be so proud of flaunting my big flaccid uncut cock, but now, I was not too sure what I was feeling but it was definitely not pride.

Oliver pulled out his phone.

“Fuck, that’s a first, mate!” He started snapping pics. “That’s the mole, right? On the base. It looks totally fine, not sure why you’re so worried.”

“I don’t know… It kinda… Hurt.”

“What do you mean? I’ll have to explain this to my brother-in-law.”

“Like, it’s itchy.”

“You’re sure Linda did not give you an MST?” Oliver asked seriously.

Oh My God… Just kill me now.

“It’s just itchy on the fucking mole. But ok, you have enough pics, right?”

“Yeap. I guess. Definitely not something I thought I would be doing today!” Oliver exclaimed.

“I’m serious. Not a word about this outside of us three?”

“I mean, with a tool that size, I cannot promise my brother-in-law won’t show it to his husband but overwise, he’s very professional.”

Worst moment of my life.

I tried to stay collected as much as possible for the rest of the day but as soon as I got into Robbie’s car, I lashed out on him.

“WHAT THE FUCK, ROBBIE?! Oliver’s gonna think that I’m a freak! Sometimes, I just cannot believe you!”

“Man! Wow. Where is this coming from? I just saved your reputation! What would you have preferred? That I told him the truth, that you were swallowing my spunk in the public restroom!”

“I only did that because… You asked me to… Because there… There was no toilet paper!”

Damn, that sounded so ridiculous now.

“Maybe that time. But at the apartment, you’ve been drinking it as well! You want me to show Oliver all the videos we’ve been filming?”

“Fuck, Rob! You would not!”

“Of course not! I’m your bro! Why would I do that? I just saved your freaking ass. Asking a friend to check a mole on your dick, ok that’s a bit weird, but that’s nothing. And it was the best way to explain what we were doing. You should thank me, man! Not everyone would be able to think as fast as I did back there!”

I could not deny that the way he had come up with that lie was impressive. I remained silent.

“Listen, Connor, I’ll drop you out at the apartment and I’ll tell you what, since I’m probably sleeping at Blondie’s place tonight, I’ll let you have my bedroom starting tonight instead of tomorrow.”

“Thanks…” I mumbled.

“See. I’m really trying here! I made sure to shoot as much content as possible before your dad arrives, organizing my own schedule around your imperatives. And now, I’m gonna let you act as the owner of my place in front of your dad! What more can I do?”

“I’m sorry Robbie. It was just so fucking embarrassing… You weren’t the one butt naked with cum in your mouth… Fuck! This was insane, man!”

“Thank God I was not; I would have definitely puked!” He chuckled. “I do have to give this to you: you know how to swallow some warm thick jizz in one go!”

Congratulations to me, I guess.

[MORE TO CUM]
Connor being made to show his big tool to his coworker, it keeps getting hotter :p