From Jason's family to lpsg...

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jason's father sent me the following statement and asked me to post it to you with the family's love and gratitude:

“Jason’s family want to thank you for your many, many, expressions of love and concern that Nick was able to share with us. As you know, Jason was a gentle, highly-intelligent and compassionate man whose eclectic interests knew no boundaries. It is our great good fortune to know that our son and brother, your friend, was held in such high regard by so many caring people and that his presence among us will continue to enrich our lives.”

Really nice, Nick! I liked their description of Jase, too...

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jason's father sent me the following statement and asked me to post it to you with the family's love and gratitude:

“Jason’s family want to thank you for your many, many, expressions of love and concern that Nick was able to share with us. As you know, Jason was a gentle, highly-intelligent and compassionate man whose eclectic interests knew no boundaries. It is our great good fortune to know that our son and brother, your friend, was held in such high regard by so many caring people and that his presence among us will continue to enrich our lives.”
Thank you for conveying this information to us.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was a nice message from Jason's dad Charlie. It's almost still hard to believe we won't be having lunches anymore, or tool around in Jason's car or our many, many mtgs at Nick8's or Jason coming to my place or him being at the future meet 'n' greets.
Besides everything that happened up at Jason's family's place when I went up there it was nice to finallllllly get to see his surroundings as he usually came to the city. I got to sleep in his bed, meet the family and tool around the town he lived in. He came from nice stock. He was nice stock. He is sorely missed.
Riding in the back seat of Jason's dad's car and cathing him at a 3/4 eye-view you'd swear it was Jason. They have the same posture, the same gait when walking and almost the same body type. It's spooky how much they are alike.

Last edited: