from kisses to phsysical aggression

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lito, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Lito

Lito New Member

My sad tale.

A month ago, I started dating my neighbor, a seemingly smart and attractive woman. We've been friends for an year, so I figured I knew her enough.

Point is, she is really needy and demands a lot of time from me, things that I don't take so well.

One month later (1 week ago) I broke up with her. She didn't take it very well and started showing up every day with excuses.

I talked to her, tried being patient and everything, until last night, when everything went to Hell.

She came to my apartment for a "talk". After repeating the same story about how she liked me and all, I told her, clearly, that I'm not going back to her... then she starts blaming me beacause I don't want to be with her (wtf?)...

Tired of the ocnversation, I said I was going out to a nighclub nearby. She followed me. I said "go away", she still followed.
    One hour later (completly ignoring her presence in the nightclub) , I kissed a lovely asian woman.

Well, she shows up and start talking trash to the girl. I try to shut her up, she wouldn't. That's when I got real angry. Pissed, I left the club and went home...
    ... she followed.

I pushed her and scremed for her to go away.

she followed

I got in the elevator

she followed

went in MY apartment

she tried to follow.

now I'm screaming things like "I don't want to see you ever again, go away"

she tries to force herself into my home.

I kicked her out. I mean, I didn't hit her, I'm not violent, but I had to force her out.

The freaking girl bit me... i threw her into the ground, shut the door and locked it up.

CONCLUSION: I'm scared with all this shit. I mean, she said she twisted an ankle and had to go to the doctor.

She just pushed me too far... I lost my head.

Now I'm between anger anf guilt. Unbeliavable.

Anyone been through something remotely similar?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Wow man. Better try to avoid her or some thing could happen if one of you looses their minds! I'm not saying that you don't avoid her, but try your best, because she is mean. She probably needs some time to understand all of this! I'm not saying that what she did is right, but just be patient.

Oh, yeah, answering your question: No I never had this kind of shit happend to me.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I smell boiled rabbit.

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Bunny Boiler !!!!!!!! Keep her away and get a restraining order if she does not.

5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

You shouldn't have pushed her. You should have called the police, and had them make an incident report.

:rant: Hickboy you promised to not tell you dumped me because after three days of camping, I smell like spoiled rabbit.

6. Lito

Lito New Member

What? Care to explain that to a foreigner? Is this some kind of slang? :)

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The expression "Bunny Boiler" comes from the film "Fatal attraction" ;)

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

If she had twisted her ankle, she would have called the police. As it is she probably made it up to get you to feel sorry for her and maybe she thought that would get you back together.

Some girls will say anything to stay with you; fake pregnancies, threaten suicide etc.

Don't fall for it, just stay away from her. Or if she starts following you just ignore her. Don't talk to her or even look at her or acknowledge her in anyway.

If things get any worse call the police. But don't feel bad about what happened, that's what she wants!

Bunny boiler means psycho bitch.

9. Lito

Lito New Member

Heh, thank you guys for the support. I'm going out now. Gonna catch a movie, then I'll go dance a bit. Hope she doesn't follow =D

UPDATE: got a message from her... saying she's sorry, she only bit me because she was falling (that's a new one) and that she DOESN'T know what will happen to US. WTF? Crazy bitch indeed. I'm done talking to her. She pulls another stunt, I'll call the police.

10. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

HALL OF FAME! ROTFLMFAO!!!

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Yes, because when I'm falling, I like to grab onto something with my TEETH. My hands just don't have enough pressure per square inch.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Call the police and get a restraining order now before she really tries to hurt you. It could be much more serious the next time.

13. Gl3nn

Gold Member

Avoiding her and if she keeps coming to your appartment: get a restraining order.

That's all i can say...

It never happened to me personally to answer your q.

14. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even though you've only been with her for a few weeks, it seems she's gotten attached to you. Now she is going through the 5 stages of grief. She is in the denial or anger stage. She has to go through all the stages to get over you. It's important that you don't give her any hope that you can get back together until she is gets through the acceptance stage, otherwise she will be back to stage one and you will have to go through all the drama again. Good luck!

15. Lito

Lito New Member

UPDATE: just got this msg in my cell phone (translation):

"Even after everything I see in the future and I'm sure you're there. Today I understood what fear has done to US <WTF???>. We're the same. Don't be afraid, you can't hide from yourself. We're reflexions from on e another."

Oh boy, that's waaaaaaaaaay beyond crazy.

16. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lito -
    is it possible for you to move? Change phone numbers? Get a new identity? Ignore her completely? I am sorry you have to deal with this. I have had much experience in this area. It is very exasperating. I have had to ignore them and when they get out of hand, involved the police.

17. Lito

Lito New Member

Yeah, I'm quite afraid the police will be necessary. I mean... she's my neighbor, meaning she has access to my door... and it's a question of time before I decide to bring someone else to my home...

18. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah time to get the cops. I can't even imagine what might happen if you bring someone else home.

19. Principessa

Gold Member

Grief my ass, that woman is batshitcrazy!

Yup, that's exactly what batshitcrazy sounds like. :yup: She probably thinks you are twin souls, too.

You need to get that restraining order, like yesterday. Sadly, this is going to get worse before it gets better. In the future, "Don't Shit Where You Eat/Sleep!"

20. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    u need to MOVE asafp!!!
    and go to the police station first thing in the morning...

Draft saved Draft deleted