From my hotel room!

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all,

Before start introducing myself, or more correctly, introducing my penis, I have a question to ask: why is it that our sexual hormones rise to high levels in hotel rooms (that’s where I am now)?

I joined this site few weeks now, but there are so many great BIG stuff here that made me busy from saying hi…

It’s all about penises, so here are few pictures of me. I don’t have that big one, 6.5 inches, but I am quite happy of the shape and the bulge it shows on my pants…:redface:

Cheers

Attachments

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

Before start introducing myself, or more correctly, introducing my penis, I have a question to ask: why is it that our sexual hormones rise to high levels in hotel rooms (that’s where I am now)?

I joined this site few weeks now, but there are so many great BIG stuff here that made me busy from saying hi…

It’s all about penises, so here are few pictures of me. I don’t have that big one, 6.5 inches, but I am quite happy of the shape and the bulge it shows on my pants…:redface:

Cheers
dude u feel the same and when I'm in the hotel I usually get horny as hell and go ona fucking rampage for hours and don't do any sleep, I usually leave the hotel room with a sore cock. and as for your penis size its fine I'm pretty average but very thick with a set ofbig balls whick give me a huge bulge. and when I wear bikini briefs its even more huge and when I wear a cock ring its monsterous... my woman don't like when I wear bikini briefs but I kindalike the attention most woman talk about men looking at the tits while we talk to them they r worse the stare at my buldge while I talkto them... its hilarious, and I love ythe attention.. anyway have fun dude.

hungbiguyuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What a cock!

It may not be the largest slab of meat on here but it is extremely suckable!

Everything about it is just right:

Its girth is in proportion to it's length
Fantastic bellend
An amazing engorged and 'ready for action' purple red colour

More pictures please!

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
great photos! no wonder your hormones rise.

I think it's the freedom of a hotel room. None of the usual distractions & loyalties, or pending chores. Maybe it's the hunter instinct that comes up--out exploring a new place. or checking things out a new market to see how you'll measure up and compete. I don't know. But hotel rooms always make me want to do cruise around a little bit and show off.

Hi all,

Cheers

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all,

Cheers

Nice cock - goes to show that 6.5 inches is big. Most guys on here would pretend they have 8 inches based on those photos. Good on you for being honest!

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah guys.Hotel rooms make me horny and I have sprayed many 5,4,3,2 stars establishment's walls with a huge load of my fuck juice

shopguy35

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guy. Hot pics! Hot package - I love the to crotch watch.
I know what you mean about hotels/hotel rooms - they turn me on!
For some reason, I'm always horny when I travel. I've had some very hot encounters w/ hotel staff and other travelers in hotels, maybe that's why I get some excited...

shopguy35@yahoo.com

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guy. Hot pics! Hot package - I love the to crotch watch.
I know what you mean about hotels/hotel rooms - they turn me on!
For some reason, I'm always horny when I travel. I've had some very hot encounters w/ hotel staff and other travelers in hotels, maybe that's why I get some excited...

shopguy35@yahoo.com

Thanks guys for the comments. Add to that, what ever you do in a hotel room, it is easier to get a way with it :wink:. But hey shopguy, having encounters with hotel staff and other travelers is VERY hot, are they gay or straight :confused:... maybe it was not your case, but I wounder how is it to hit on a straight guy, any possiblity to be kicked on the ass for that :redface:??

matelot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t have that big one too (also 6.5 inches), but your cock looks marvelous: hot suckable rod and delicious balls! *yummy* that counts :)

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
awesome pics bud -- and you're dead on where the hotels are concerned. hope you had a good spray!

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey and welcome, gotta say you have a beatifull cock.I`m sure many guys would have tried (and possibly managed) to pass it off as much bigger, as the girth and general look is that of a bigger dick. Good for you and your honesty. Have fun.
N.I.C

mousecat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have to agree with you all. Staying a hotel really does turn up the juices. I used to stay at one hotel often and got to know the staff. After awhile me and a couple of the front desk folks used to go up to the roof and fuck like bunnies. To this day I can't walk into my hotel suite without a little boner startig to rise.

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I travel for work and your completely correct. Once I check in and hang up my suit the major wood starts. As for playing at hotels Ive enjoyed stints with staff and fellow guest. Rule #1 is the last person seated at the bar is also looking to get off. Good luck!