From my office to his minishop

Hephaestionofarabia

Loved Member
Media
I saw him this morning in the elevator at my workplace, going up to the management floor, to complain about a bad service he got from a co-worker, as the secretary told me.
He's a famous fitness coach and dance instructor in the country and on social media, who looks a lot like Arad Winwin, especially when he posts sexy pictures on his Instagram, wearing the same outfit he posted a picture just the night before, a wide transparent T-shirt on top of tight pants embracing his thighs and bulging his dick lines.
We reached the manager office at the same time, where I was supposed to present my resignation warrant today, after I received a job offer at a bigger company few days earlier. He thought I was the manager, I answered that I was hoping to be it several years ago, but the recently graduated son of the banker owning the company I work for got it few days ago.
Waiting for the young manager, he was reading brochures all the silent minutes, I was trying to count his body muscles, checking his eyes from time to time to see if he caught me admiring his charming physicals, staring sometimes at his dick drawing on his pants many forms when he fixes his posture each time.
He was bored clearly when he asked me if the silly manager is late each day, and I wasn't honest when I told him No and that's the first day my manager is late, so he won't get mad and leave early if he knows that the manager himself is rarely showing at work in the morning.
He started explaining to me the bad service he got from my co-worker designer who was in charge of decorating his sports minishop, and I insisted on him to press the complaint officially to the manager, because it may not reach him if presented via email or to the secretary. I really was convinced he has this right, but I wanted him to stay in the same place with me for the longest period of time.
I told him that that I recognized him, that I am one of his followers on social media, and that I admire his work and the whole career he had since he was a candidate in Model of the year competition several years ago. He thanked me, and then started explaining to me the benefits of sports, including dancing which he considers as a type of artistic sports, and encouraging me to keep some training routine, with him or with any available coach, and to dance every day 3 times, to stay motivated, energetic and healthy.
I asked him if dance or bodybuilding was the secret of his sexy body and young looks, he smiled and replied that dance makes him feel better whatsoever, and good feelings are very healthy for a beautiful skin and glowing face, but bodybuilding is the way to reveal the sexiest parts of the body, and naked fit muscles are always the best sexual appeal of a man.
Can I touch, I asked him, he agreed after 60 seconds of silent smiles, but I couldn't approach to him, I felt shy, regretting my demand at my workplace. Where's your office, he asked me, He then stood up, got out to the elevator and of course I followed him.
At my office, he took off his shirt, posing his upper body muscles for me. He asked me to touch them, so I started by measuring his biceps, massaging his chest, including his nipples, then he turned his back on me, and I checked each bumping muscle he had from his neck to his ass cheeks, then he turned to my face, and I continued feeling each bumping muscle he shows, from his huge shoulders to his firm thighs, under which I kneeled, waiting for him to drop his pants down, which he didn't actually, until I got up, so he grabbed me from behind, and started pressing all his muscles on my body parts, including his growing dick frotting on my ass, then turned and threw me forcefully on my desk, got his body fully on top of mine, his lips caressing my neck, his hands holding my arms, his legs dancing between mine so his hard dick was frotting my growing bulge on my pants.
The secretary suddenly sent me a message that my boss, the manager, arrived. He stopped, I got up, we went out, he saw the manager all by himself, he left, the manager called me, assigned me to fix the faults my coworker committed at the minishop this dreamy coach and heartbreaking dancer owns, and that, happily, upon his personal request.
The next day, he offered me to quit my job, to manage by myself his minishop, and that after I fixed its decorations, but I didn't agree until he finished what we started doing at my former office.

Attachments