From oozer to shooter...

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
I have never been able to shoot cum when I stroke off. When I finally release it always seems to ooze out of the piss slit. I am always in awe when I see the big shooters showoff, especially those that send off 6 + ropes.

So does anyone know what can be done to go from oozer to shooter? I do kegals and such, but they really haven't had much effect.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Edging helps. Somehow you build up the fluids, and when it rips, it shoots....the longer I edge, or delay, the better i shoot.

D

deleted257218

I think it depends on how long you go for, I normally dribble but I edged for a while last night and it shot out. Diet might have something to do with it as well. Ive been eating better lately and that seems to have improved it

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What makes you a shooter or an oozer is the amount of restriction you have in the urethra as it passes thru the meatus of the penis.

Think of a garden hose with nothing on the end. You turn on the water and it just flows out the end, probably goes 4 feet or so. Put a sprayer on the end, it restricts the flow, and now it will easily go 25 feet. Make sense?

I notice this with my PA. With it in, i'm an oozer. If I take it out, and cover the PA hole obviously, I'm back to shooting.

Kegels will help some to be sure, but you are fighting your anatomy here. You can always stretch the urethra, but I don't know of any way to shrink it.

blondetwink11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the exact same way. But if I wait a few days (3-5) then I shoot. I went to China for two weeks with the fam and didn't jack off the entire time. Not only was that my biggest cumshot ever, my knees buckled it felt so good!

lov2wu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hope it is o.k. to contribute??? Maybe get a friend to help???? If you have a friend who enjoys playing with you.....let them bring you to the edge....using whatever means you/they enjoy...even probing your prostate, which should excite you quite a bit. Anyway, if you just try to lay back a relax and let it build up, then let your friend control your 'edging'.....I bet you will absolutely EXPLODE when you finally cum! Just thinking...

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
Absolutely!!!

I have always wanted to be probed or have the prostate massageD. I have done it in the shower, but not with anyone else. My wife has jacked me off withnlube and that can be exciting and fun too, but In terms of edging...I tend to favor dry jacking off (without lube) so I can only go so long before chaffing. And because I already have staying power , i would probably need a couple hours to edge...time I just don't generally have. Usually I am lucky to have 20 min to 30 min to rub one out.

Hope it is o.k. to contribute??? Maybe get a friend to help???? If you have a friend who enjoys playing with you.....let them bring you to the edge....using whatever means you/they enjoy...even probing your prostate, which should excite you quite a bit. Anyway, if you just try to lay back a relax and let it build up, then let your friend control your 'edging'.....I bet you will absolutely EXPLODE when you finally cum! Just thinking...

Last edited:

squiresboy

Sexy Member
Media
by any chance is it due to your workout load, if you work out hard you won't shoot very far as your musles are tired overall? plus if you think about it too much, your going to stress yourself mate..

squiresboy

Sexy Member
Media
my wife has just reminded me that when she pulls my balls before i cum, i shoot for miles..maybe worth a try...my wife usually pulls my balls when she wants me to cum as she is satisfied, she pulls them quite hard, but i enjoy the sensation and drives my cock massive..so give it a go but there is a thin line on the "pulling your balls", if she does it too much, it can be quite painful!!!

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Dearest ST,

Judging by the visual delights you've shared here, you must have perfected the "lust" route to long-distance shooting.

Will you be bringing your lust products to market? An exclusive ST lust-scent perhaps? "Shoot in the Breeze", Eau de Parfum; "Fountains of Lust", bodyspray?

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once went three weeks without any form of release.

The eventual end result was me nearly taking my eye out and the biggest load I have ever shot landing upwards onto my chest (I was sitting).

Also I have shot very far before when excited and having taken our time to get there. If you can take a few hours for the whole session and 'step back from the brink' a couple times then you should find it much more forceful when you do have to let it go.

Hydration is a biggy too. Even if it means you've got to interrupt a session halfway through by running to the loo!