Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was flipping through the channels the other day and landed on "Best Week Ever" on VH1.

The topic was a website that was "exposing" Paris Hilton even more than she is already overexposed. Apparently, the website has been shut down, but it had several videos and photos Paris had taken and then stored in a storage facility. Once she defaulted on paying for the storage unit, someone ended up with the photos, etc.

So, on to my question. Christian Finnigan on "Best Week Ever" was describing a guy who Paris had a nude photo or video of and that had been on the website. Finnigan said, we can't show you what this guy looked like, but here's our approximation - he then showed a banana with two HUGE flour sacks for testicles.

Who was this guy? Did anyone see the video/photo?

Sorry if this has been covered in other posts - I looked but didn't see.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was flipping through the channels the other day and landed on "Best Week Ever" on VH1.

The topic was a website that was "exposing" Paris Hilton even more than she is already overexposed. Apparently, the website has been shut down, but it had several videos and photos Paris had taken and then stored in a storage facility. Once she defaulted on paying for the storage unit, someone ended up with the photos, etc.

So, on to my question. Christian Finnigan on "Best Week Ever" was describing a guy who Paris had a nude photo or video of and that had been on the website. Finnigan said, we can't show you what this guy looked like, but here's our approximation - he then showed a banana with two HUGE flour sacks for testicles.

Who was this guy? Did anyone see the video/photo?

Sorry if this has been covered in other posts - I looked but didn't see.

lol..it was Cisco Adler. some loser who was Mischa Barton and Kimberly Stewart's boyfriend. his balls were really low hangers though. i'm sure you can find it on google.

and Finnegan was right on the money with that prop he used.

D_Artie Fischal

Account Disabled
Media
Here are a couple shots.. one clothed.. the other not.
cisco1.jpg

ciscoadler.jpg