Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

PART 1 - Introduction

This story is about a guy named Matthew Mills. His parents were international aid workers for the UN and brought Matt along with them on many aid missions. When Matt was eight years old he and his family went on an aid mission to Uganda (an African country). During this mission their vehicle was ambushed in the wilderness by an extremist militant group. Matt’s father managed to keep the attackers occupied to let Matt and his mother escape. One attacker saw them fleeing and shot his mother. Matt was able to escape into the bushes of the wild.

He wandered the country for days without any food or water and didn’t see a single human soul. He got weaker and weaker until finally he found a village of a primitive tribe. Walking slowly and dazed by dehydration, Matt came to the centre of the settlement and collapsed. He awoke the next day on a bed of long grass inside one of the crudely fashioned huts of the tribe. He didn’t know it, but this tribe was known as the Karamojong of Northeastern Uganda.

The tribe was unique for many reasons, one being that once a child reaches puberty in the tribe, they hang a stone weight from their penis to grow it. Eventually, they increase the weights until there is up to 20 lbs of stone hanging from their phalluses. Once puberty is done the man would take off his stones and the bigger the penis, the more respect and power they would have in the tribe. Some men grew to an astonishing 18 inches from the long years of constantly hanging weights.

Matt was adopted into the tribe and nursed back to health. He was the only white boy in the tribe, but eventually was able to call it home. He learned their language and culture and just like ever other child in the tribe, when he reached puberty, he hung weights. By the time he was eighteen years old, his penis was nearly hanging as low as his knee cap.

There was one difference between Matt and the rest of the young men that he just couldn’t get over; the fact that he is white. Though he was accepted to the tribe, he felt he didn’t belong. Because he was eighteen, a young adult in the tribe, the elders decided that if he wanted, he could venture to the closest village and try to meet other white people and find a way home.

Matt went through the removal of the stones ceremony and the next day ventured to the closest village. There he met a white bearded man, an aid worker like his parents. Though Matt had the vocabulary of an eight year old, he was able to explain what happened to him and his family and ask for help. The man quickly got on the satellite phone and called the UN, to find that Matt had relatives in Toronto Canada.

He waited with the bearded man (who’s name was Steve Edwards) a few days until his mission was done and drove with him to the nearest airport a few days later. Now at the airport, waiting at the terminal Matt’s story starts…

“Matt, are you excited to see your Aunt Irene?” Mr. Edwards, the bearded man asked. He had a look of genuine interest in his face. He was amazed at how a boy could survive for ten years in the wild of Africa.

“Yes sir, very,” Matt responded nervously. He really didn’t know what to expect and hoped he wouldn’t regret his decision of leaving the tribe.

“I am sure she will be very excited to see you!” Mr. E said only to receive a brief half smile response from Matt. “Matthew, don’t worry, I am sure everything will be ok, I know your tribe will be fine without you and you will be far better off with your family who misses you.”

“Yes sir,” Matt responded. He looked up at the clock and frowned as he saw that he had another 50 minutes to wait for the plane.

“I don’t think I have asked this yet, but what tribe were you living with again?” Mr. E asked trying to invoke a conversation.

“The Karamojong,” Matt responded. Mr. Edwards eyes widened.

“You mean, the tribe that hangs stones from their penises?” he asked.

“Yes, to gain respect and honour,” Matt replied.

Oh no, Mr. Edwards thought to himself. This boy, though he is eighteen, has the mental development of an eight year old. He truly won’t understand the ramifications of having such a large penis at this age in the modern society of Toronto.

“Matthew let me ask you a personal question. Did your parents ever teach you about sex… you know the birds and the bees?” Mr. E asked.

“Yes sir, I know what sex is,” Matt replied. “To us Karamojong, sex is sacred, and only performed after one has become a man, found a wife and removed his stones.”

“Did you find a wife?” Mr. E asked intriguingly.

“No sir, the day after I took off my stones I came and found you. None of the women of the tribe would have wanted to be with me anyway… I was the only white person,” Matt replied. “I have to use the washroom,” he asked Mr. E.

“Go ahead, its right straight ahead, you can’t miss it,” Mr. E replied. Matt briskly walked to the bathroom and came to a urinal. He hadn’t used one since before he was eight, and when he pulled his entire length of soft penis out he had to stand a far distance back from the urinal so his penis didn’t hit the inside of it.

“GOD DAMN MAN!” a man a few urinals away said to him; looking at his huge appendage sticking far from him.

“What?” said Matt turning to the man. He immediately noticed how small the man was. Matt was just as astonished to see the other man’s penis as the man was to see his. The man across the bathroom could hold it with one hand and cover his penis almost entirely, where Matt had to use two hands. One hand behind the head to aim his stream of urine and one hand in the middle of the shaft to keep it from drooping and sagging.

“You are a freak man!” the man said as he zipped up. And walked quickly to the sink and briefly wash his hands.

“No, you are,” Matt said as the man left.

After seeing the man wash his hands, Matt decided he should too. As he approached the sink he noticed the mirror. He hesitantly moved in front of it, to see himself for the first time in years. He had seen himself in his reflection at the watering hole, but its quality was nothing like a mirror. He immediately noticed that he had somewhat of a beard himself, nothing like Mr. Edwards, but it was a noticeable peachy fuzz beard. He long straight blond hair, blue eyes and had a toned but very skinny frame. The clothes he got from Mr. Edwards were far too big, but it helped to conceal his bulge. He was about 5’ 9” and he liked the way he looked. He finished washing his hands and sat back down beside Mr. Edwards.

“Mr. Edwards… a man in the bathroom acted very strange towards me, he was amazed to see my penis. When I saw his, I noticed it was very small, am I a freak? or is he?” Matt managed to ask embarrassed.

“Umm while you see Matt, your tribe is very unique, and umm well, your tribe and a very select few others around the world are the only tribes to hang the stones like you did. In fact, I don’t think you will ever meet someone else where you are going that compares to your size. Don’t think of yourself as a freak, you are just very special. The only reason anyone will call you a freak is because they are jealous of you, don’t let it bother you. If you don’t like the attention you get, if you want, we can try to find you some underwear that will hide your penis from people seeing it. We will have to wait until we get to Canada though, our flight leaves in 5 minutes,” Mr. Edwards said.

TERMINAL 7 READY FOR BOARDING the speaker box above us said.

TO BE CONTINUED….

[Part 2 gets sexy, I promise!]

Reactions: blkbwoi and B_er

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting start Sizemic.

I liked your writing and your descriptions in "Joe Feels Invisible". Keep up the good work.

JJ

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
PART TWO – Welcome to Toronto

The plane ride was pretty uneventful. Matt had ridden on countless planes when he was young so he found no trouble this time. When the plane landed and Matt and Mr. Edwards walked into the terminal to see two women holding a sign.

“Welcome home Matthew!” the sign read. The two ladies obviously didn’t know what to expect, since they hadn’t seen Matt for ten years. One lady was obviously older than the other. She looked to be late thirties, light brown medium length hair, thick framed glasses, a petite frame and looked like a typical bookworm. The other lady looked about Matt’s age, highlighted blonde hair, about 5’5”, maybe 115 lbs, brilliantly blue eyes, nice toned slender frame, a full and perky C cup and very nice legs and ass. She was so shockingly beautiful that Matt just starred in amazement. He felt as though he was looking upon a goddess. She smiled as she saw him approach.

“Are you Mr. Edwards?” the older women said to Mr. E.

“Yes I am, and this strapping young man here is Matthew Mills, your nephew,” he replied. She looked over to Matt and smiled. As she looked at him, her eyes couldn’t help but notice his massive member running down the leg of his pants. She noticed she was staring and quickly jolted her head up.

“Hi Matt, remember me? Aunt Irene?” she said, expecting him to forget his own aunt.

“Of course I remember you!” Matt said as he gave her a hug.

“Remember your cousin Sara?” She said, moving aside so Matt could see her fully.

This is Sara?! Matt thought. He remembered Sara from when they were children; they were best friends right before he left to Uganda with his parents. She was not actually related to Matt; she was adopted since Irene couldn’t have kids. Sara too looked at Matt and immediately noticed his huge penis hanging down his pant leg.

“Sara!” Matt said as he grabbed her and pulled her close for a tight hug. She immediately smiled a huge grin and hugged him back just as hard. He could feel her huge tits pressing against his chest and he liked it.

“Matt I missed you so much!” Sara said excitedly. They all walked down the terminal together and when they got outside Mr. E had a cab waiting for him.

“Matt I will call you sometime this week so we can talk, I am staying just across town. See yeah later,” he said as he closed the door.

“Come on Matt I can’t wait to show you where we live now!” Sara said.

Irene drove them in her minivan for about a ten minute ride and finally they came to a small little bungalow. It looked old and run down but it was likely all they could afford. They all got out of the van and went into the house. Inside, it was clean, but small.

“Well Matt, there are only two bedrooms, so I guess you can have the basement,” Aunt Irene told him. “There is a bed and anything else you will need down there,” she added. She looked down at her watch, “Shit! I am going to be late, Sara can you come here for a minute?” Sara walked over to Irene. “I am sorry I have to work the night shift tonight, take care of Matt, you two probably have a lot to talk about. Get to bed at a good time.”

“Okay mom, see yeah,” Sara said as Irene walked out the door. “Well, its getting late and these jeans are killing me! I will be right back, I just need to get into something more comfortable,” Sara explained as she left the room.

Matt looked around the house at all the old pictures of his family from different family reunions and he noticed a good four or five of them didn’t have his mom, dad or himself in them.

“I’m back…” Matt’s jaw dropped. There she was, the beautiful angel of a cousin of his standing there in a pair of very small short shorts, the kind where the bottom of the ass hangs out, and a tight white tank top. The tank top was pretty much see through and she wasn’t wearing a bra. He could see the outline of her nipples and he could feel his cock start to harden. Embarrassed he sat down on the couch.

“Sorry, I just had to get comfortable. So anyway… how do you like Toronto so far?” She asked grinning from ear to ear.

“Well, I am glad to see you! and umm speaking of comfort, do you have anything I could wear that’s more comfortable than these Jeans?” Matt asked.

“Umm, well what did you wear in Uganda? maybe I could find something like that.” She replied.

Matt scratched his head hesitant to respond. “Well, I didn’t wear anything in Uganda… to be honest,” he said and then blushed.

“Well, if you don’t want to wear clothes I don’t mind, I don’t really like clothes either,” she said smiling. Ever since she saw a glimpse of his penis in his pant leg she wanted to see if it was really true. She had planned this all along.

“I don’t know… I am nervous… are you sure you wont laugh at me?” Matt responded hesitantly.

“Yes of course!” Sara said excited.

Matt removed his shirt and slowly removed his pants, revealing his penis which hung down to almost his knee cap.

Sara’s eyes shot open and her mouth dropped. She was completely spellbound by Matt’s massive cock.

“Wow! that is amazing!” she said, starring at his dick. “I mean oh my god! how big is that thing? It’s so massive!” She obviously loved to see Matt’s penis, he didn’t really understand why. “Let me measure it! I will be right back!” Sara said as she ran to the kitchen to get a measuring tape.

“Ok, lets see,” She said as she placed the ‘0’ side of the tape at the base of his dick and let the tape fall to the floor. “Oh my god! Matt! it’s fuckin’ 13 inches long!” she said with a huge excited smile.

“Is that good?” Matt responded.

“YES! Average is only like 6 inches or something, you are more than double!” she exclaimed. “If I can make it hard can I see how big it gets?” Sara asked.

“Uhh sure I guess?” Matt had never been in any situation like this before, he was very confused.

Sara smiled as she walked over to the stereo system and put on some upbeat music. She then started to move her body to the music magically while feeling her breasts over her shirt with no bra on. She made her body sway and move smoothly like a snake while she continued to squeeze and rub her breasts together. Matt could feel tingly feeling in his dick and felt it start to get harder. Sara then rotated so her back was to Matt and bent low, showing her amazing ass and humped at the air. She rotated back again to her original spot, dancing majestically. She starred back and forth between Matt and his huge cock and slowly began to raise her shirt. She starred right into Matt’s eyes, bit her lip a little and removed her shirt completely.

Now standing topless she continued to sway to the beat of the music. Still biting her lip she began squeezing her amazing C cup breasts and pulling on the nipples every once and a while.

Matt was completely spell bound, he had no idea what was going on, but he could definitely feel himself getting more and more turned on.

Sara then proceeded to rub her breasts with one hand and put the other down her shorts. She started to make these faces of pure pleasure as she closed her eyes and moaned softly. She shimmied closer to Matt, keeping her hand down her shorts. She grabbed Matt’s hand and placed it on her breast and squeezed it tight. Her moaning intensified and Matt couldn’t help but rub and squeeze. He loved the feeling of her warm soft breast in his hand. She then moved away out of his reach and smiled as she slowly lowered her sorts revealing her perfectly shaven light pink pussy.

“Do you like my body?” Sara asked. while rubbing her pussy and tits simultaneously.

“Very much Sara!” Matt responded.

“Then how come it isn’t fully hard yet?” Sara asked in between moans.

“I don’t know, its almost there, keep going!” Matt asked.

Sara then, while swaying to the music, pushed Matt back into the couch, turned to face the other way and started to grind her ass and pussy against Matt’s legs. She continued to moan and kept her thrusts over his legs to the beat of the music. Then she got off, turned around and grabbed Matt’s cock.

“Almost there!” she said as she brought the head close to her pussy. She then started rubbing the head against her pussy. Matt could feel the warmth and wetness radiating off of her pussy as it dripped its sweat warm juices all over his penis head. She began moaning loudly as she quickened the rubbing.

“Is… oh oh… it … ahhhh… hard?” she managed to get out.

“Oh yeah!” Matt replied.

“I want it in me Matt! I want you!” Sara screamed as she continued to massage Matt’s cock head on her pussy.

“I’m a virgin Sara, are you?” Matt said, he was new with all of this.

“No, I have done it twice before, even though its nearly as big as my wrist it’ll fit, trust me,” she said.

“Ok I guess, I want to try,” Matt responded.

**Continued to next post**

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sara grabbed Matt’s shaft and had to stand up in order to lower herself down on him properly. She slowly and carefully lowered herself down, inch by inch.

“Its so big! oh my god!” she screamed as she got about 9 inches into her. “I can’t go any deeper Matt,” she said as she started to thrust up and down on the top 9 inches of Matt’s massive 13 inch cock. He was amazed at how tight, warm and slippery she felt. He had never felt anything like it and enjoyed it a lot.

Sara quickened her thrusts fastly frantically flying up and down on Matt’s massive cock.

“OH YEAHHHH MMMM” she screamed as her pussy tightened on his cock. Matt could feel her squeezing for a few seconds, then she would stop, only to squeeze again for a few seconds. The whole time screaming at the top of her lungs and moaning as she had orgasm after orgasm.

She must have had 10 massive orgasms until suddenly she collapsed motionless. Matt picked her off of him and lay her down on the couch.

“Sara? Sara? are you ok?” he got no response. “Sara!” he shouted, yet again with no response. “Oh god! I have killed her!” Matt thought. He got up and paced around the room, thinking of what he should do.

“What? Matt?” Sara said with a whisper as she awoke from her unconscious state. “God you are amazing,” She managed to whisper before she fell back asleep.

Matt was relieved and decided to dress her and bring her to her bed so Aunt Irene doesn’t think anything when she comes home in the morning. Matt then proceeded to the basement where he lay down for bed. Was that sex? Matt thought. Whatever it was, I want some more! he thought as he fell asleep.

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

Comments please! :tongue:

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Sizemic,

Thanks for a great story!

Your story had lots of good build up and exciting scene setting then all of a sudden it was over. Sort of like a sloppy ending to a good date.

Maybe drawing out the sex scene a bit more with a few more details and hot and horny description to balance it with the set up would make it more appealing to those of us who like to cruise this site.

Just saying she had ten orgasms isn't as stimulating to the reader as describing two or three or four of her hot earth shaking cums and his panting responses ... then if you want to demonstrate volume you could say "and this went on for several more orgasms".

I guess I'm suggesting that shortcuts in the sex scene descriptions are not appreciated by those of us who want to read the details. You have a great writing style and a good imagination. Feel free to use it on the juicy bits!

I'm loving it so far. Keep going!

JJ

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
I have to echo what JJsuperbird has said. It's a fantastic story, and is quite imaginative and with a bit more detail in the sex scenes it may well be one of the best stories here at the LPSG. There are a few authors here that I check when they've posted something new, and you are certainly one of them. Keep writing and your efforts are much appreciated.

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have to echo what JJsuperbird has said. It's a fantastic story, and is quite imaginative and with a bit more detail in the sex scenes it may well be one of the best stories here at the LPSG. There are a few authors here that I check when they've posted something new, and you are certainly one of them. Keep writing and your efforts are much appreciated.
Thanks man! It's comments like that, that keep me writing here! :biggrin1: I am overflowing with ideas, I am sure I will have many more stories to come. Hopefully my writting improves with each one. We will see :tongue:

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

PART 3 – The shower

Matt awoke the next morning at around 9 o’clock. Had hadn’t had a real shower since he was eight, so he decided that now is as good a time as any to have one. He walked up the old creaky basement steps and down the hallway. He stopped for a moment at Sara’s room to look at her a few moments while she slept. She is so beautiful, he thought with a smile. She was lying there, completely asleep, with her hand cupping one of her big beautiful breasts. She was amazing, and Matt really did miss her when he was in Uganda.

In the bathroom Matt started the shower and got the water to the temperature he wanted. The shower was old and surprisingly very loud. It hissed as water streamed un-uniformly out of the old shower nozzle. He took all his clothes of and looked at himself in the mirror. He could see his thin frame, complete with showing ribs and boney everything else. He also noticed his massive cock hanging down to his knees. It looked as though he was the result of some crazy horse cock transplant experiment. He was uncut, and his cock was beautifully toned with the rest of his tanned body. Walking around naked in Uganda for ten years would nicely tan anyone and it was nice not to have any tan lines. Matt stepped in the shower and it was even louder inside the shower than outside. The shower wasn’t a stand alone shower; you had to stand in the bathtub in order to use it.

Matt couldn’t hear a thing, other than the hiss of the shower nozzle, while he was in the shower. He didn’t hear the door open and with the shower curtain, he couldn’t see Sara stripping down to nothing. Sara stripped off her clothes and she to checked how she looked in the mirror. Damn! she thought as she studied her beautifully naked body. She brushed her nice highlighted hair over her shoulder and tilted her head from side to side as she studied her body. She then grabbed her tits and squeezed them together so she could see her cleavage. Then she filled the sink with water, brought out some shaving cream and shaved her pussy. After she was done, she turned around, stuck her ass in the air and peered through her legs to inspect her shave job on the wall length bathroom mirror.

Now that she was done her prep work, she opened the shower curtain slightly so Matt didn’t notice. She had a full view of Matt’s little boney ass and the sight of it turned her on. She then noticed Matt’s huge cock swaying back and forth as he scrubbed away at his chest. Sara took the opportunity to get in. Once inside the shower she cupped Matt’s ass with her hand and squeezed. He flung himself around to see who it was and hit Sara’s thigh with his swinging cock.

Sara tilted her head, looked down at Matt’s dick and said, “Want me to help you wash?”

“Sure!” Matt said with a smile.

Sara bent down onto her knees and grabbed the head of Matt’s cock. She licked her lips then looked up at Matt. He loved the way he could see the water bead and stream down Sara’s perky C cup breasts and how sexy her hair looked when wet. She pulled his cock closer and began to lick it softly. His dick looked huge compared to her small hands and little tongue and it grew harder and harder by the second. Sara licked down the shaft and came to his balls where she stopped licking and started to suck. She sucked his balls nice and soft, every once and a while she would suck harder and tug on them. She used her hands to jerk him off slowly.

She stood up, turned around and raised her ass to the air revealing her newly shaven pussy like an animal in heat presenting herself for her mate. Matt used his cock to rub the entrance of her pussy. He slowly moved it up and down, entering her only slightly each time. He then quickened his pace and she started to moan with pleasure. He was hitting her clit perfectly and he didn’t even know what a clit was.

“Oh god, enough teasing! put it in! please!” She screamed. Matt didn’t listen, he kept at his rubbing. She waited for the perfect time and thrust herself backwards onto his dick, 6 inches of it instantly tore its way inside her. “Oh god! oh god! oh god! oh god!” she screamed as she bobbed back and forth on his cock. He could feel her warm, moist pussy stretch as he entered her further and further. “I’m going to cum! ohhh ahhhh” she screamed as her pussy muscles clenched tight like a vice around his dick. She screamed so loud that Matt was sure that it would awake his sleeping Aunt Irene. She continued to thrust herself upon his massive cock clenching and releasing every 10 or 15 seconds. She screamed as though she was being killed by pleasure.

She continued to thrust herself doggy style on Matt’s hard cock. Every once and a while she would slow her pace and look up at Matt smiling. She took his cock out of her and stood up on the bathtub with one foot on each side. Matt grabbed her thighs and slide his dick inside her. He loved the warm tight and wet feeling of her pussy on his cock.

“This is soo good” Sara said as she rolled her eyes in pleasure. Matt slowed his thrusts, throwing in a fast one here or there. This made Sara go insane with pleasure. They continued to fuck this way for a few more minutes and then returned back to doggy style. She pushed Matt back so he was resting on the wall as she thrust herself back and forth on his huge dick. He could feel her clenching on his dick again and he knew she was having an orgasm.

“Cum inside me, its ok, I’m on the pill,” Sara said to Matt as she slowed her pace.

“What do you mean?” Matt asked.

“Ahhh Oooo, when you are ready to cum, just shoot your load inside me, I want to feel it inside,” she got out softly.

“I don’t understand,” Matt said confused.

“You have never had an orgasm?” Sara asked shocked, still humping away with nine inches of Matt inside her.

“No,” Matt said baffled.

“Well, ahh ahh, today is your lucky day ahhhh,” she managed to get out. She pulled Matt out of her pussy, took his hand and pulled him out of the shower. “Lets go to my room,” she asked. “Don’t worry about my mom, she is a very sound sleeper.” they proceeded out the door and into her room, they didn’t even dry off. She pushed him down onto the bed so his cock stood like a tower in the middle of the mattress. She slowly lowered herself on top of him so she could feel every single fraction of an inch entering her. “God you are huge!” she said as she got about 9 inches into her. “You ready?” she said with a smile. Matt nodded, not knowing what to expect. At his nod she started to fly up and down, grinding his fully hard cock deep inside her and ripping it out just as fast. She humped as fast as she could the whole time screaming, closing her eyes, breathing heavily and shaking her head from side to side.

“OHHHH GODDDD!” She screamed as her pussy tightened like a vice again around Matt’s cock, this time it tightened for a good 30 seconds to a minute. Sara started to shake violently as waves of pleasure shot through her. She picked up the pace and started to go even faster. A minute later it happened again. She clenched down on Matt’s penis for another minute or so the whole time shaking and screaming.

Finally Matt felt a feeling of sudden immense pleasure and he could feel himself involuntarily tighten up down by his dick and ass. He could feel the muscles contract and he felt the immense pleasure that his first orgasm brought him. He could feel something working its way up his shaft.

“Oh god!!” this time it was Matt’s turn to scream as he shot his first load into her. It felt as though it would never end, it had to have been the size of a glass of milk.

“Ahhh there’s so much cum! its so warm!” Sara said as she could feel Matt’s love juices fill her up. A second cum shot burst into her, this one bigger than the first. She could feel the cum fill her to the brim and spill out the sides of her pussy. “Oh god!” Sara screamed as she clenched for another orgasm. A third shot rocketed its way into her, this one seemed even bigger. The cum seemed to be an endless supply as Matt shook and quivered.

He was in pure ecstasy. Cum was now flowing out of the sides of Sara’s cum filled pussy dripping gobs all over her bed. Matt contracted a forth time as another massive load filled her up. Cum was squishing its way all around Matt’s dick trying to get out of the full vagina. Matt pulled out to shot one last smaller load which hit Sara in the face. Sara stood above Matt as cum flowed like a uniform stream out of her cunt.

“This is so amazing!” she said excitedly as cum flowed out of her. Matt’s mid section was now covered with his man juices that dripped out of Sara like a faucet. Eventually the stream turned to huge gobs, which turned into little drips. Sara collapsed in Matt’s arms.

“How did you like your first orgasm Matt?” Sara whispered.

“Oh my god! you have no idea!” Matt said as he starred at the ceiling.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments please! :biggrin1:

• Love

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Amazing story. I enjoyed your first story, but to be honest, I never expected you to write something this great your second time around! This may be one of the best stories on the board. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

I know that people requesting that stories move a certain way is obnoxious, but I'm a big fan of cute nerdy/bookworm girls. I'm keeping my eyes open for any involvement from the aunt!

Keep up the great work!

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry it has been so long! I have had a hectic schedule for the longest time now, you will want to read the first part at least to understand this story. Hopefully, it gets better as I go!

PART 4 - Mall adventure

Ring Ring the phone rang. Matt and Sara had just finished cleaning up and he still stood nude, with his flaccid penis swinging like a pendulum of an old grandfather clock clapping his kneecaps.

Sara, wearing a camisole, which nicely showed off her round and perky breasts, and pj pants, answered the phone exhausted from the morning’s activities.

“Hello? Haha whats up Tina?” she said excited as she walked out of the room leaving Matt standing naked.

He was really starting to like living in Canada, and all he had experienced so far was sex. He glanced out the window to see the sun shining and a man walking his dog. He started to wonder what other things Canada had to offer. Hmm he thought there are so many places to see and things to try! I don’t know where to start. He picked up the phone book and turned to the Yellow pages for some ideas. That’s when a great one hit him. Cool, I should go to the mall! He didn’t really remember what malls were like, all he did remember about them was the fact that they were always packed with teenagers. He figured since he was a teenager, maybe he could find some friends there.

He exited Sara’s room and walked nude down the hallway; every so often his soft penis with slap against his leg making a clapping sound. He made his way to his room in the basement to find his large oversized pants and shirt. He put them on and proceeded upstairs. Sara was no longer on the phone so Matt decided to ask how to get to the mall.

“Hey Sara, I was thinking I might go to the mall, how do I get there?” he asked.

“Actually, now that you say that, mom gave me some money and a list for us to shop for. It’s a list of clothes you need to buy for school tomorrow.”

School? Matt thought excited. This is going to be so fun! he thought.

“But, I really don’t want to go to the mall… here’s the list and the cash, I’m going to hang out with Tina today so don’t be too long and maybe you could meet her.” Sara explained as she handed Matt the list and the cash. “Just take the ST53 bus at the bottom of this street, it will take you to one of the malls we have here, its only $1.25, I think.”

“Okay…” he responded, confused. He took his money and left the house. He walked down the street, admiring the mailboxes and cars in everyone’s driveways. He passed several people walking their dogs and smiled the whole way. Wow, this is so different than Africa, he thought as he walked. Finally, he reached the bus stop. As he waited he tried to read the list.

His parents taught him how to read before he went to Africa with him, but he still took much much longer to read and comprehend the letter than it would a normal person.

The letter read:

School clothes:
1 pair of nylon red shorts (for gym class)
2 pairs of jeans
1 pair of track pants
5 pairs of underwear (Mr. Edwards recommends tighty whities).
a few shirts
…

Just as he almost finished the list, the bus pulled up. He got on and inserted his $1.25 into the coin slot and sat down right behind the driver. Surprisingly he was the only one on the bus. He anxiously sat, staring out the window for a good 10 minutes, when he could see the mall approaching, he didn’t know what to do.

“Uhh, uhh, STOP!” he screamed confused.

“Damnit! What the hell kid?” the bus driver yelled as he stopped at the stop in front of the mall. “Ring the bell next time, its that cord right above your head their.”

“Oh, sorry… no one told me that’s what I had to do,” he responded, embarrassed as he hurried off the bus.

He stood in front of the mall, taking in its vastness. “Wow,” he sighed as he took a deep breath in. Letter and cash at hand, he entered the mall. He was amazed at the immenseness of the place. There were people everywhere and all these different store signs all lit up.

Where to start? hmm he thought to himself confused. He had managed to find one of those information booths with the location of all the stores in it. Under the “Clothing” heading he found a few stores. Upon reading the listing, he decided that he would try “Wal-Mart” because he liked the name for some reason. He managed to find it after wandering the mall for a few minutes.

“How can I help you?” the lady behind the Customer information desk asked. Her name tag read “Linda” and she looked a little older than Matt, maybe 22 or 23 with a brown pony tail and pale complexion. She was probably about 5’3” around 120 lbs and maybe a B cup. She looked like one of those people who act bitchy all the time. She had chewing gum in her mouth and she chewed really loudly.

“Hi, can you help me find these things?” Matt asked, placing the letter on the table in front of Linda. She raised her eyebrows, like he was asking her to take a bullet for him.

“Sure…” She replied hesitantly. “How do you not know where this stuff is? Have you not been in a Wal-Mart before?” she asked.

“No mam, I grew up in Africa,” Matt answered. He watched as she walked around the counter and he began to follow her when she walked towards the first section.

“Well, we may as well start out with the underwear… who the hell is Mr. Edwards and why does he recommend tighty whities?” She asked suspiciously.

“Oh, well he is a UN worker that brought me here… it’s a long story,” he replied, not knowing the tighty whities were intended to try to make his giant package a little less noticeable.

“Right… well here, you can’t try them on because they are underwear… that’s gross, umm here’s 5 pairs. You look like you could be a small, so that’s what I gave you.” She told him as she handed him the small tighty whities. “Now the shorts, here’s a small, go into that booth, put them on and come out. I will tell you if they fit.”

Matt entered the change room which had mirrors on three walls and was heavily lit with florescent light. He removed his big baggy pants, revealing his 13 inch softy. Looking in the full length mirror, he noticed for the first time how incredibly huge it looked compared to his skeletal frame. He could hear Linda tapping her fingers on the wall and he could tell she was getting impatient. He threw the shorts on, took a quick glance in the mirror, opened the door and walked out to be critiqued by Linda.

“ I think they fit,” Matt said looking up at Linda. She didn’t respond. She stood silent with her mouth drooped open. She was utterly and undeniably staring at Matt’s crotch and that’s when he noticed. He must not have taken a good enough glance in the mirror because looking down he could clearly see a good 2 or more inches of his soft dick hanging out of his right leg of the shorts. “Uhh… sorry about that,” he said as he slowly bent down to cover his exposed cock.

“Uhhh ahh don’t worry, Umm its ok… you may need to just get a longer pair… maybe one that goes past your knee caps. I’ll get it in a sex .. I mean sexond.. I mean second!” Linda mumbled mesmerized by the cock before her. Her cheeks then turned quite rosy; it was very noticeable with her pale complexion. “First let me… measure… your waist, for, uhh for the jeans you will get,” she asked looking up at Matt, wide-eyed. She grabbed a measuring tape from a nearby counter and knelt down mere inches away from Matt’s hands, which were still covering his penis. “You will have to move your hands and arms for me to get a good measurement,” she asked, and Matt complied. Her hands were shaking as she was reaching around Matt, trying not to make it so obvious that she wanted a closer look at his gigantic soft cock. She struggled to reach around him and that’s when she fell. Face first right into Matt’s penis. She let out a soft sigh as a shiver rocketed through her body. “Oh my, sorry about that,” she said looking up and smiling.

“It’s ok… you didn’t mean too,” he was starting to get a little creaped out by the oddness of her demeanor. She took an extra few seconds to get the measurement and in the process of standing up she accidentally brushed into his crotch again; face first.

“Sorry again.. heh, you need a 28” waist, let me go find one for you. Wait in the change room for me I will be one sex… sec,” she managed to get out.

Matt went back to the change room and closed the door. Man, Linda is one weird lady! he thought, why does she keep touching me all the time… I mean sure Sara said I am big and all, but I think she was lying about the average size, I can’t be that much bigger than normal. Oh well, I just can’t wait to get away from Linda!

“I’m back… could you let me in?” Linda asked. Matt opened the door and Linda immediately got in the change stall and closed the door behind her. She handed him a pair of jeans.

“These ones are meant to fit nice and tight… girls like them that way,” she said excitedly.

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
... continued from above.

“Ok… can I change in privacy…” Matt asked. Linda looked disappointed into Matt’s eyes, like denying a kid a trip to Disney land.

“Yeah okay,” she replied hanging her head down a little as she left. The pants she gave Matt were a good fit everywhere, except for his package, it wouldn’t even begin to fit into the tiny jeans.

“Uhh Linda, I don’t think these ones fit.”

“What why?” she asked.

“Well honestly… I can’t get all of ‘myself’ in them,” he replied.

“I bet they fit, let me see,” she asked.

“Are you sure?” Matt hesitantly asked.

“Yes!” replied Linda quickly. Matt opened the door, Linda entered and closed it behind her again. “Oh wow!” she exclaimed as her mouth dropped in awe again of the sight of the full 13 inches completely exposed hanging by Matt’s knees. “I bet I could get it in, can I touch it?” she asked wide-eyed with excitement.

“Ahh jeeze, umm I guess…” Matt replied, though he didn’t really want her to touch it. She immediately grabbed it and just held it in awe. Her head even shook in disbelief. She then proceeded with ‘trying’ to put it in his pants, in reality she ended up giving it more of a jerking off type motion than stuffing it in. Crap! he thought as it started to fill with blood and lift.

“Umm, maybe I should slicken it up a bit with some moisture to help it slide in,” she said licking her lips as a gob of drool hit the floor. At this point Matt was the most uncomfortable he has ever been.

“No, this has gone too far. I will take the underwear and the shorts, I will find the rest of the stuff on my list alone. Sorry, but no!” Matt said sternly, tired of this molestation.

“But wait, no! … please don’t tell anyone about this… I got carried away,” Linda said frantically as she stood up. Matt noticed that her crotch of her blue jeans was utterly saturated with wet pussy juice hinting that she was turned on beyond belief. “I am really, sorry!”

“I won’t tell anyone… just leave please, I can finish the rest,” Matt asked politely. She nodded and walked away with red rosy cheeks and wet stained crotch.

He was able to finish his shopping and return home for dinner.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Haha maybe next time I wont be such a tease... COMMENTS PLEASE

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
I thought this was a very good contiuation. I really did enjoy the teasing above all else. The characterization of Matt has been consistent and he hasn't turned into a sex fiend which I find to be most impressive. Sizemic you thought this out very well and I really appreciate this effort. Keep up the good work.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Sizemic,

Love the build up of tension you are teasing the reader. And I'm loving it.

The fact that Matt is so innocent and Linda is the horny one that wants his cock is the type of hetero story I like. The plot lines where the girl/woman is the aggressor and loses her inhibitions because of the guy's incredible equipment is a popular theme and I like it. (Mothers going after daughters athletic boyfriends, clothing store clerks hitting on hung customers, etc.)

the challenge is to create the next twist in the story without tipping into the totally unbelievable. Good luck with it and keep going. I won't speak for others, but I'm keen to read more of Matt's adventures.

Maybe Linda should tell some of her shopping mall co-workers what happened and they set up a "Matt alert" around the mall and try to experience Matt's gift in the various change rooms of the clothing stores (just a thought).

when I am writing my stories I find the challenge is to have enough description to make it seem 'realistic' while not becoming silly or burying the hot action with too much story build-up.

You are give the story a good build-up and nice tension. But one thing man -- I still want the 'money shot'. Hopefully Matt gets lucky soon.

Maybe he needs to go home and have Sara tell him the facts of life about his gift and how he can use it or something. Over the course of the story he would learn how to enjoy his gift and give pleasure to others.

Just a thought.

Keep it cumming! Or should I say please make him cum more and sooooon!

JJ