Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
> Sorry its been a while yet again, got to love school... I will be updating more often from now on, promise.

> This is just the start to part 5, more continuation to cum...

PART 5 - Have your cake, and eat it to

Matt returned to a dimly lit house with only one bedroom light on, Sara’s, shining into the night. He opened the door to the sound of girls talking loudly and giggling from Sara’s room. He was tired and stressed from the day’s earlier activities and the last thing he wanted to deal with was a bunch of loud girls having a party.

He tried to shut the door quietly so no one would know he was home, but to his avail the door gave a loud creek as it closed.

“Damn!” he said under his breath.

“Matty? That you! haha! come up here bud, ya gotta meet everyone!” he heard Sara shout from her room. She sounded weird to Matt, almost like she had been hit hard in the head and was groggy or maybe she was drossy from staying up to late. “Ya commin? Matty? haha” she yelled again. She never called him Matty, he knew something was up.

“Yeah, one minute, I’m coming,” he said with a sigh. He left his new clothes by the basement door so he could take them down later. Slowly he walked through the hall so he could listen to what the girls were saying and maybe get a feel of how inviting they may be to him. After all, he is very scrawny, tanned and self conscious a little about how he looks and he has never had a girlfriend.

“Who the hell is Matty?” he heard one girl say.

“Irene’s nephew, he was my best bud from like way back, he went like missing in Africa or some other shitty place and like came here after being gone for like ten years haha,” she managed to say, somewhat audibly. When Matt reached her room he could smell a strange smell coming from her room, almost like really strong mints or cologne or something mixed with that stuff that stings when you put it on wounds.

“Is he hot?” he heard another girl say.

“Well… haha once you get to know him HAHA! he is probably the hottest guy you will ever meet! haha,” Sara responded. That comment made Matt smile.

Wow, that’s pretty cool that she thinks of me that way, I never would have know that she likes my personality that much he thought. Because of that comment, he had the courage to open the door and enter the room.

“Heya Matt!” Sara said with a smile. He looked around the room and saw bottles of different types of alcohol scattered around the floor. “Let me introduce these bitches haha!” she shouted.

“This one’s Vicky,” she pointed at the girl next to her.

TO BE CONTINUED SHORTLY...

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Vicky was stunning. She had white porcelain skin and long wavy dark red hair. She was wearing a baby blue tank top with no bra underneath showing her nipples poke through protruding from her generously perky D cup breasts. She was quite small at maybe 4’10” and 110 or so pounds. It was surprising to see such massive breasts on such a little girl. She smiled brilliantly as she looked at Matt.

“Hi, I’m Matt,” he said as he shook her hand. He blushed.

“This bitch is Carlye,” Sara said as she pointed at the girl beside Vicky.

Carlye wasn’t bad herself. She had straight long black hair and looked as though she had a slight Asian Caucasian mix about her. She was a slim 5’7” or so, a very light brown skin tone and brown eyes. She had the best very full B cup and a nice ass, bigger in proportion to her body, but tight and perky.

“Hey Carlye,” Matt said as he shook her hand.

“Kay, last but not least is this bitch. Her name is Mary, we call her virgin Mary because she is such a fucking square… She wants to save it till marriage… haha she don’t know what she is missin!”

Mary was beautiful. She was about 5’3” with straight brunette coloured hair which was streaked with lighter browns in a pony tail and some stylish black framed glasses. She had a nice glow about her that just radiated off of her face. He couldn’t tell how big her breasts were because they were hidden under a baggy hoodie. Matt shook her hand and she smiled and said hi.

“Well bitches, there is something about Matt that he isn’t telling you, haha! Tell them Matt!” Sara demanded devilishly.

“Tell them what?” he said confused.

“You know…” she said as she gave him a big wink of the eye.

“I really don’t know!” Matt was getting tired of all this.

“Oh fuck, you dumb shit!” She yelled as she crawled across the bed over to Matt. “Ladies, get ready for the hottest thing you will ever see…” she said, starring at Matt.

“Sara, your scaring me…” Matt said, still confused. She didn’t even look up at him as she grabbed for his belt. She had it removed in about two point two seconds as she fiddled with the button on his jeans.

“Shit, buttons are so hard when you are wasted! Fuck! let him out! let it out!” Sara screamed in a drunken furry.

“What the hell is she doing?” Carlye said to Vicky.

“A kid that skinny probably has a tiny needle dick, I don’t know what she is doing, she’s so fucked haha,” Vicky laughed.

“Got it!” Sara screamed as she ripped Matt’s pants down to the floor, exposing his 13” flaccid penis.

MORE IS CUMMING SOON...

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sara grabbed Matt’s shaft and had to stand up in order to lower herself down on him properly. She slowly and carefully lowered herself down, inch by inch.

“Its so big! oh my god!” she screamed as she got about 9 inches into her. “I can’t go any deeper Matt,” she said as she started to thrust up and down on the top 9 inches of Matt’s massive 13 inch cock. He was amazed at how tight, warm and slippery she felt. He had never felt anything like it and enjoyed it a lot.

Sara quickened her thrusts fastly frantically flying up and down on Matt’s massive cock.

“OH YEAHHHH MMMM” she screamed as her pussy tightened on his cock. Matt could feel her squeezing for a few seconds, then she would stop, only to squeeze again for a few seconds. The whole time screaming at the top of her lungs and moaning as she had orgasm after orgasm.

She must have had 10 massive orgasms until suddenly she collapsed motionless. Matt picked her off of him and lay her down on the couch.

“Sara? Sara? are you ok?” he got no response. “Sara!” he shouted, yet again with no response. “Oh god! I have killed her!” Matt thought. He got up and paced around the room, thinking of what he should do.

“What? Matt?” Sara said with a whisper as she awoke from her unconscious state. “God you are amazing,” She managed to whisper before she fell back asleep.

Matt was relieved and decided to dress her and bring her to her bed so Aunt Irene doesn’t think anything when she comes home in the morning. Matt then proceeded to the basement where he lay down for bed. Was that sex? Matt thought. Whatever it was, I want some more! he thought as he fell asleep.

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

Comments please! :tongue:

Hilarious,,,, anyone want any insights on this tribe? lol

newe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
enjoying this so far, but if his softie is like a foot long his hard-on should be a good 14 to 15 or more it seems to me. but, i think you said his hard-on was like a foot too.

just a bit confused.

john

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
*** Back do to popular demand for an update… this should keep you all quiet for a while… ***

Part 6 – Party ‘cums’ to an end

“OH MY GOD!” Vicky managed to release while giving a look of astonishment, her mouth open wide.

“You gotta be fucking kidding me! Sara, how in the hell?” Carlye managed to escape, her eyes were open as wide as they could go, and then some, were glued to Matt’s cock.

“The hottest thing you will ever see right ladies?” She said with a devilish tone. Matt blushed.

“Well… uhh… what’s so amazing… it’s just a penis…” Matt said awkwardly, confused by their astonishment. He blushed very red at all the attention they were giving him. Even Mary he could see trying to turn her head away, but not, because the site of such a massive dick no one can ignore.

“Just a penis? You have to be kidding me! Your penis is by far the biggest I have ever seen! You make all of my last boyfriends look like ants compared to you!” Vicky said loudly, her mouth still hung open after her comment.

“Oh Matty… I am sure the girls would like to see what you can do with it.” Sara said as she removed her shirt, revealing her bare breasts, the amazing soft and perky C-cups Matt had grown to love. “Come on ladies, don’t you want to see what he can do with it?” She said looking at the girls.

Without saying a word Vicky removed her blue tank top revealing her porcelain white huge and perky D cup breasts. She cupped one in one of her hands and started to lick her lips while playing with her nipple. Gazing into the sheer lust in her eye’s Matt could feel the need for passion burning through his body.

Matt understood that they were drunk, but he couldn’t help himself. He removed the pants completely, took off his shirt and sat down beside Vicky. Carlye too began removing her cloths, while starring passionately at Matt’s cock.

Vicky grabbed Matt behind the head and began furiously making out with him. Her tongue dodged in and out of Matt’s mouth and swirled around his tongue, sending waves of blood through his cock. She grabbed Matt’s hand and thrust it upon her massive breast, as he rubbed she began to moan, the sound could be heard distinctly among her kisses.

“Carlye, don’t just sit there half naked and watch, don’t you want in on this?” Sara giggled to Carlye.

Carlye hesitated and knelt down in front of Matt on the bed. She reached out and grabbed Matt’s cock in her hand. Upon feeling his huge half hard cock in her hand a tingle shot through her spine and she shivered. She slowly began to lick his cock and stroke it with her hand at the same time. He licking quickened and soon Matt’s cock was rock hard.

“Oh my god Sara, it’s so big!” Carlye got out between licks.

Sara knelt beside Carlye and began to lick Matt’s balls. Never in his life had Matt even dreamed of such immense pleasures and passion. Here he had 3 beautiful girls all over him and he couldn’t help but sit back and enjoy the fun.

Vicky stopped kissing him and got off of the bed. Starring right into his eyes with furious red headed passion she slowly removed her short shorts and stepped out of them. “Let me suck him!” Vicky shouted as she pushed Sara and Carlye away. She kneeled in front of Matt, completely naked, showing her body for all its entirety. Matt sighed with relief as this beautiful white, petite framed D cup princess sucked on his cock head with a firry passion. She was a very talented blowjob artist, every suck felt absolutely amazing, and Matt had to try hard not to cum.

Sara, the blond bombshell that she was, helped Carlye out of her pajamas and Carlye did the same for her. Now, Matt had three naked beautiful girls surrounding him.

Carlye got up and sat where Vicky was originally. She quickly thrust Matt’s hand to her dripping wet pussy and she moaned softly as he caressed the folds of her amazingly soaking pussy. She moaned softly as Matt began to lick her neck. Occupying himself with Carlye helped him abstain from cumming in Vicky’s mouth. He slid a finger inside her warm gushing pussy. It had no problem gliding in, but he could feel she was very tight.

Sara looked over at Mary as if to ask her to join, but stopped herself from asking.

Mary was sitting on the floor with her back against the wall just watching in amazement; she never said a word.

There was no room for Sara because Matt was so occupied, but she felt as though she had to join in some way. She stepped behind Vicky and hesitantly reached her hand out to her pussy. She could feel the warm wetness on her hand and even the slightest bit of pressure caused Vicky’s pussy to drip wet gobs of juices. Feeling Vicky’s warm pussy juices excited Sara more than she had ever been and soon she had two fingers thrusting deep inside of Vicky’s pussy.
Vicky moaned wildly and the waves of pleasure Sara was giving her made her blowjob quicken on Matt’s cock.

You could imagine the scene Mary was witnessing. Carlye was naked, in her full half Asian beauty, being fingered and licked by Matt. Vicky was sucking off Matt and being finger banged by Sara. Matt was being sucked off by Vicky. It truly was either the most exciting or most traumatizing thing that Mary had ever seen. Suddenly her hoodie felt hot, unbearably hot, so hot that she had to take it off. She bit her lip and slowly raised the thick shirt over her head.

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Matt stopped licking Carlye’s neck long enough to notice the movement by Mary. The small 5’3” tall, streaked brunette haired virgin removed her shirt and placed it beside her. Her black framed glasses almost looked steamed over as she watched the action. Her face blushed a little and Matt could tell that something was going on in her body. Maybe she wasn’t thinking about joining, but it was obvious that this was turning her on, even if she didn’t want it to.

After placing her shirt beside her she turned back to watch the action. Matt was amazed to see the outline of her body for the first time. She still had on a very thin silky white tank top but her breasts were literally exploding out of it. It looked as though the shirt could barely contain them. It wasn’t so much that her breasts were gigantic, they were probably a C cup, but on her small frame they looked huge. He could see the outline of her erect nipple poking through the fabric a good half inch at least! The fabric was a little bit see through and it was the most amazing sight Matt had ever seen. Even though he had three naked girls sucking him off and playing around with him, no one compared to Mary clothed.

“Please can I try to fuck you? Please ahhhh Sara that’s so good! Please Matt, you have the biggest hottest cock I have ever seen in my life and I want to feel it inside me! Please! Ahhh” Vicky asked frantically.

Matt turned his gaze away from Mary, “Ah yes please!” Matt said happily with a smile.

“Can I go next?” Sara asked.

“No me!” Carlye shouted.

“Okay, but first…” Sara said as she grabbed Carlye’s B cup breasts and began making out with her. The sight of the two hot girls making out made Matt’s cock ache because it was already so engorged.

“Vicky you are pretty small, are you sure it will work?” Matt asked. She was very small at only 4’10”.

“Trust me!” was all she said as she pushed Matt down and stood, legs spread, hovering over Matt’s massive 14” rock hard erection. She lowered herself slowly so the tip of Matt’s cock head was resting at the opening of her pussy. Little warm bursts of pussy wetness dripped down over his cock.

“It’s thicker than my wrist, I really hope this works!” Vicky said biting her lip as she slowly inched the head into her small pussy opening. Matt could feel every wet warm fold of skin slowly allow his massive cock into her. She was a tight fit but he was slowly inching in little bit little. After the head was fully in Vicky really began to moan.

“Ohhhh GODDDDD, IT’S STRETCHING ME SOO GOOOOD!!” she wheezed out as she got down to about the five inch mark or so. She slowly raised herself back up and then back down again even further. Matt could feel the walls of her warm, moist, vagina tightly hugging his cock. She bagan to quicken the pace and got down a good eight or nine inches into her.

“Ohhh!!! MMmmmm! I … I …. I am cumming!” she screamed as she shoved as much in as she could and trembled. The clenching of her pussy actually hurt Matt a little bit. Again she clenched and let out an amazing scream of pleasure.

He was amazed at how quickly she came. She got off of him and lay herself down onto the bed spreading herself wide in the missionary position.

“Just a little while longer!” She screamed as she obviously wanted more.

“No way! You came already! I need some release!” Carlye shouted as she bent over putting her face down into the bed and sticking her butt out into the air like a wild animal signaling she was ready to Mate.

Matt obliged and stood behind her resting his cock at the opening of her tight half-Asian hole.

“Hey Vicky, since you ain’t doing anything lye down!” Sara said mischievously. Vicky was too glazed with the remnants of Matt’s pleasureful cock to even question her friend. Sara climbed over Vicky standing above her. “I think we are both going to like this,” she said as she lowered her pussy down onto Vicky’s face. Instinctively Vicky began to lick and Sara did the same for her.

“Come on Matt, stop teasing me, put it in!” Carlye yelled. Just as he did with Vicky he slowly pushed himself in. She was incredibly tight, much tighter than Vicky. “Ouch! Ouch! Oooohhhh yeah slower…” she managed to release. Matt slowed his already snail’s pace.

He could feel and see his massive cock stretch the skin of her pussy tight. It was like nothing he has ever seen before.

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
“AAhhh AAhhhh Ahhh” he could hear Sara yelling to the thrusts of Vicky’s tongue. Sara came, very loudly and shook the bed that the four of them shared in their fuckfest.

Matt could feel Carlye’s pussy loosen as it got used to such a massive size and she went from screaming ouch to scream ‘oh god faster!’

“Such a big cock!” Carlye screamed as she thrust herself upon his cock. Matt quickened still, the sensation of the slick tight pussy, tight around his cock head and feeling every inch of Carlye’s tight pussy was amazing, but oddly he didn’t feel like cumming. He moved her into a missionary position and quickly inched his amazing dick in and out of her pussy.

She was screaming in pleasure, tightening her pussy around his dick like a clamp as she orgasmed. He continued to thrust. He could feel his cock go deep into her pussy and he could see the outline of it on her stomach as he pushed the sight was so amazing.

“Oh god! Oh god! I have to pee! I have to pee!,” Matt didn’t hear her, it was to late. The muscles in her pussy feriously pushed Matt’s dick out and she shot a thick stream of fluid out of her pussy and across the room.

“MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!” she screamed and shook widely as another squirt shot out of her pussy. One thing is for sure, it wasn’t pee!

“Ahhhh, Matt, I have never in my life… *glups* felt something so amazing,” Carlye sighed as a tears rolled out of her eyes. Matt couldn’t believe what he had just saw did I just make a girl squirt out of her pussy? He thought.

“Matt you are a god!” Vicky screamed as she pushed Sara off of her. “Never in my life have I seen anything like that!”

“Can I finish you off?” Sara said to him with a glare in her eyes. He could see a mixture of Vicky’s saliva and her own pussy juices running down her legs.

“Yeah!” Matt wanted more than anything to be finished off, his balls felt like they would explode at any minute.

She pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him, putting the head in she said: “Come on girls, I need some help!”

Carlye and Vicky got behind them as Sara bobbed up and down on his cock. Carlye licked the 4 or 5 inches that wouldn’t fit inside Sara, while Vicky licked Matt’s balls.

The three different sensations felt like heaven for Matt. This was Sara’s third time fucking Matt, so she had no trouble accommodating his size, it felt nice for a change. Sara quickly came. The sloppy moistness of her pussy combined with the licking of the two girls was enough to make any man cum, but for some reason, Matt couldn’t.

That’s when he remembered Mary, cute, shy and the most amazing body in the world. He managed to peer around the girls trying to get him off to catch a glimps of Mary.

He was shocked to see the same blank look on her face; however her nipples looked pointy and hard as rocks and he could clearly see that her sky blue pajama pants were absolutely soaked in the crotch. Her breast seemed more than ever like they were going to fall out of the shirt and that combined with her erect nipples and innocent cute face was enough for him.

This site is what set him off. He grabbed the edges of the bed beside him and held on for dear life as he came.

“Sara… here… it …. Goes!” he screamed as he clenched the muscles around his balls. Sara got off and allowed Matt to shoot his cum love potion on Carlye and Vicky. The first shot was a long thick shot which smashed hard into Vicky’s chest. It alone was enough to cover her beautiful massive breasts. He clenched again as another thick stream hit Carlye’s face. It to drenched nearly her whole face. He had already shot off about a cup of semen in his first two shots alone. Sara pushed the girls out of the way to reactive the third deep in her throat. She gagged as it filled her esophagus.

He shot another massive load onto Sara’s tits and collapsed onto the bed. The cum now flowed out like a faucet streaming down over his legs and onto Sara’s bed.

“How was it girls?” Matt asked.

“Do you really have to ask?” Sara smiled as she lied down beside Matt. Vicky lay beside Sara and Carlye picked up Matt’s heavy, now flaccid dick.

“I can’t believe that was in me,” she smiled and shook her head.

Mary stood up, her pants were sobbing wet and nipples still pearing through her shirt, clear as ever.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” she said as she turned and left the room.

“Wow, she was turned on!” Vicky said smiling.

Tonight’s little get together got Matt thinking. For the firs time he was starting to realize the effect his dick had on people and he liked it.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Reactions: blkbwoi

cooldude_hunglow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
definatley keep going, but try and have him go to school, pe, etc

also, maybe he might try to continue his lengthening ritual, get extra inches,

just ideas