Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
“Get off! Ummm... just lie down... make it look like we were just tanning!” She shouted in a panic. Matt quickly sat down on the recliner and made it look like he was sleeping.

Tap Tap Tap they could hear Hailey’s mom’s footsteps coming closer.

“Hey Hailey, what do you want for dinner?” her mom asked loudly as she rounded the corner. “I was thinking ham and OH MY GOD! Hailey! What is going on?!” She screamed at the sight of Matt ‘sleeping’, luckily he only had a semi now (though it still hung at around 13 inches).

“Don’t worry mom!” Hailey hesitantly said, “He... is a new guy at school and... he is gay... we were just tanning and talking that’s all,” Hailey said innocently smiling at her lie. Matt didn’t even know what being gay meant.

“This true?!” her mom asked looking Matt sternly in the eye.

“Uh yeah, totally, we were just tanning and talking that’s all,” Matt responded nervously.

Hailey’s mom looked at him with one eye half shut, as if to say that she suspects something is up.

Matt stood up and walked over to where she was standing, his massive oiled up dick swung and shone in the light as he approached her. She was now starring at his dick wide eyed, as if she had never seen something so giant.

“Nice to meet you Mrs. ...?” Matt asked holding out his hand for a shake. Matt still didn’t understand that in this part of the world being naked is a fairly private thing and not everyone can casually be naked like him and Hailey. She shook her head and removed her eyes from his cock.

“Miss Downie,” She replied with a smile as she shook his hand, “I’m just a Miss not Mrs., Hailey’s father left us some time ago when her and her sister were born... Your name is?”

“Matthew,” He responded with a smile, “I can see where Hailey got her good looks from!” Matt said and smiled.

He was telling the truth. Miss Downie was maybe 5’1” tall and around 100 pounds with a very petite frame. She had very large breasts, at least a D cup, and she looked to be only around mid-thirties. She had dark brown hair that was worn up in a fancy style and she wore some very stylish black framed glasses that suited her petite face perfectly. She wasn’t tanned like Hailey, but she did have very nice soft looking skin.

“Well Matthew, I think it would be best for you to shower that oil off and head home, Hailey and I have a busy night,” Miss Downie said while looking down at his cock every few seconds.

“I’ll stay out here and tan until dinner, I am really tired mom you might have to call me when it’s ready, see ya later Matt!” Hailey said while winking at him.

“See ya Hailey,” Matt responded smiling but nervous about the whole situation.

“Okay, well, grab your cloths, I will show you where the shower is,” Miss Downie said to Matt. He did so and followed her into the house.

The house was very well kept. It had nice neutral tan colours on the walls, white trim and stone tile pretty much everywhere.

“Sorry I’m in such a mood, you can understand why I would be so shocked right?” Miss Downie explained, “ I mean, it’s not every day that you come home to your naked daughter and a naked boy sitting out soaking in the sun... and especially a boy of your size... I bet your boyfriends love you!” Miss Downie laughed.

“What?!” Matt was confused, “Boyfriends?”

“Yeah... I thought Hailey said you were gay...” Miss Downie replied.

“OH! Yeah, I am, haha,” Matt now understood what gay meant, he smiled now understanding the lie that Hailey had told her mom.

Miss Downie took him into the master bedroom and then into the ensuite bathroom.

“This is the only shower that works properly,” she said looking down at her watch. “Shit, I have to hurry, Hailey has a soccer game tonight!” She proclaimed. “Umm... this may sound strange, but since you were pretty comfortable being naked with my daughter I think this would be ok...” She hesitantly said.

“Yeah what is it?” Matt asked.

“I am in a really big hurry; would it be okay if we showered together? It’s a big shower I wouldn’t normally ask, but since you are gay and all, I think it would be fine,” She blushed.

“Yeah sure I guess,” Matt replied, still not fully understanding any taboo or sexuality involved in her request.

“Awesome, thanks, you are a real timesaver!” Miss Downie replied removing her glasses and letting her hair down. She was quite stunning. She unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, revealing her big D breasts being barely contained by her bra. Matt could feel his hard on coming back.

“Uhh... I will go get in the shower...” He said, trying not to get a hard on.

“Yeah sure, I’ll meet you in there,” she replied while she removed her skirt.

Oh man, what I am going to do??? Matt thought as he turned on the shower. The shower was tiny, much smaller than she had indicated it would be. I won’t be able to stop myself from getting hard, ahh what am I going to do??? He thought frantically. He slowly got into the shower.

The bathroom door flung open and a naked Miss Downie entered. She had an amazing body. She had a much more softer and womanly figure than her daughter. The curve of her hips, the softness of her skin, everything about her was very sexy. She had a little patch of pubic hair, very well kept and trimmed and she had a flat stomach with no stretch marks or anything near, she must work out. Her tits weren’t quite as perky as her daughters but that was to be expected, and they were still gorgeous and very full and wonderful shaped.

Matt looked up into the jets of water, hoping to temporarily blind himself or something as not to get hard.

She entered the shower slowly got in front of Matt, facing away from him. The sight of the water running down her back and grazing along her perfect curvy hips and down her ass nearly made him rock hard. He couldn’t stop it anymore, he simply had to get hard. Hailey almost made him cum and his monster dick was ready for more. He struggled trying to keep his hard dick from touching Miss Downie.

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
“Could you soap my back? It would really save time,” Miss Downie asked giving Matt a bar of soap. His hands shook as he lathered her shoulders, back, lower back and finally ass. As soon as he touched her nice soft ass his dick sprung up right between her legs.

“Oopsy! Someone is excited!” She said smiling. She turned around to face him, water was dripping down her body and over her amazing tits, his dick immediately shot back up to her crotch once she was facing him.

“You are gay right?” She asked.

“Yeah, it’s we are really close together and the water and your ass... I couldn’t help it sorry,” Matt replied nervous as to what was going to happen next.

“Well... have you ever had sex with a woman?” She inquired.

“Uhh no never!” Matt quickly replied.

“Well... you are hard and I haven’t been with anyone for years... would you like to try?” She hesitantly asked, blushing red. “You don’t have to, I can understand, I mean you are gay...”

Matt reached out and cupped her left breast. In turn she looked at Matt in the eyes and began stroking his dick.

“Your cock is by far the biggest dick I have ever seen!” She said as she grasped his cock. “It’s unbelievable!”

Matt just smiled and began rubbing her moist pussy with his other hand.

“Ummm! It’s been so long!” Miss Downie said biting her lip like Hailey did. Matt entered her pussy with his fingers and was surprised at how tight it was. It was very warm and slippery with wetness and felt surreal.

“Oh god! I can’t wait to have you inside me!” she said as she fit both her hands around Matt’s massive dick. She definitely knew how to jerk a guy off, she knew just where to put her hands and how hard to stroke.

She knelt down and lifted his dick and began licking his balls. Her soft little tongue felt incredible. Soon she started sucking his balls, sucking them into her mouth and massaging them with her tongue. She stroked his massive dick with her hand at the same time as she pampered his balls with her mouth.

“Oh Miss Downie, this feels so good!” Matt sighed as she sucked his balls.

“Follow me...” She said as she stood up and opened the shower door. She led Matt to her bed pushed him down on it. She then proceeded to get into the 69 position. She used one hand to support herself and the other to jack him off. She struggled to fit the head of his dick in her mouth. Her pussy was stunning. It was perfectly trimmed and moist. Matt licked vigorously darting his tongue in and out of her slick crevice. Every once and a while he would flicker his tongue on her clit, she responded with passionate moans and groans.

More and more sweet wetness was leaking out of her pussy which was happily licked clean by Matt. She was loving it.

“Ahhh! Mmm! Yes!” Miss Downie screamed, shoving her pussy down on Matt’s face. He could feel his dick swelling again, getting close to his grand finale. “No don’t cum yet! I need you inside me!” Miss Downie shouted getting off of him. She must have somehow sensed he was getting close.

She turned around and stepped over him. Her pussy was hovering directly above his dick screaming for it. Matt wanted to cum so bad, all of this was torture.

“Ok, I’m going for it! I haven’t been with anyone for a while, I hope it doesn’t hurt!” She exclaimed.

Slowly she lowered herself on top of him. He could see her warm dripping pussy stretch as she glided down onto him. Her tight pussy hugged his massively thick and long dick.

“ITS SO HUGE!” She screamed as she slid him in and out of her. “I can’t believe it! Never in my life have I experienced something like this!”

He reached up and grabbed her huge soft tits and played with her nipples as she continued to drive his cock in and out of her slick warm pussy.

“It’s going so deep inside me! It’s filling me up so good! Ah! Ah!” Miss Dowie panted and screamed. Matt could feel his dick nearing explosion. It was so hard not to just let go of his load.

“Miss Downie, you’re so warm and tight!” Matt exclaimed as her tight pussy bounced up and down on his cock.

“See, Ah! Ah! Women are good too! Ah! Aren’t they!” Miss Downie shouted between screams of pleasure.

“Yeah! You feel so good!” Matt said again, smiling.

She slowed down her thrusting and lowered herself down on him hard trying to get as much of his cock in her as she could.

“You have so much dick! I can’t even come close to fitting it all in!” She said excitedly.

“Let’s try some with you on top honey,” she asked as she slowly got off his dick. Slowly he slid out of her and it made almost a popping sound when his head finally slid out of her tight wet pussy. She lay down on the bed with her legs spread open. Her pussy was bright pink from being stretched so much from Matt’s monster cock.

He slowly nudged the head into her and began with nice slow strokes. His massive cock slid deep in and out of her wonderful pussy.

“Oh god! I can feel every inch! Mmmm!” Miss Downie whined. Matt’s cock was rock solid, twitching on the edge of eruption. First Hailey and now her mom, he couldn’t take much more.

“I am going to cum soon Miss Downie,” he said as his dick twitched inside her as he slowly thrust himself in and out of her succulent pussy.

“Cum in my mouth! I want to drink it all up!” She shouted. Matt almost laughed, that’s exactly what Hailey said. Like mother, like daughter he thought.

He pulled out of her and positioned his head at the entrance of her pussy. He then quickly thrust it in deep and back out again. Faster and faster he picked up the pace. He rocked in and out of her as fast as he could go.

“AH! AH! AH! AH! OH! OH!” She screamed as she came, clenching hard on his dick making her pussy tighter around him. “OH GOD!!!!!” She screamed again.

His dick was so hard and ready to exploded, every stroke pushed him closer to the edge. Faster he pounded her hard and deep. She took a lot more of him than Hailey did.

It was time. His whole midsection and ass clenched in orgasm. He pulled out and pushed it into her mouth. He tightly clenched every muscle in his body it was the most incredible orgasm he had ever felt. His cock then erupted like Mount St. Helens, rocketing a shot of cum down her throat. Shot after shot sent massive amounts of cum into her mouth.

She began choking spiting it up down her chin. His muscles clenched over and over, shooting massive loads into her mouth. She choked again, letting massive amounts of cum drip out of her over filled mouth.

“Oh my god!” she screamed muffled by all the cum.

Again he shot another load into her mouth which spewed out onto her chest. By the time he was down there must have been a litre of pure white cum all over her face, chest and bed, not including the cum she was able to swallow.

Miss Downie started coughing, spitting up cum. Finally Matt was able to evacuate all that built up tension.

“That... was... insane!” Miss Downie whispered in between breathes. “That was the best sex I have ever had in my life!” again she had to stop for a breath. “I’ll have to have you over again,” she smiled and winked. “Maybe you’ll last longer next time!” She grinned. Matt felt like saying, something like ‘well your daughter took a lot out of me,’ but he thought that might not have been a good idea.

Matt smiled and nodded as he fell onto the bed in exhaustion. Miss Downie looked at her watch.

“Damn! Hailey’s soccer is soon! How about I give you a ride home,” she suggested, while she towelled the cum off her face and chest.

“That’d be great, I’m really tired,” he responded.

TO BE CONTINUED.... I hope you guys liked Part 10!

Well I have caught up with myself... it might be a few days before the next part. Here are some fun facts about this story:

I am writing it on MS Word and so far this story is:

21 383 words long
46 pages, single spaced.

Cool! soon it will be a novel!

D

deleted70845

This story rocks. I appreciate your taking the time to continue it. Thanks.

Gideon

Just Browsing
Media
This story does rock, I come to like every chapter, heh. Only problem is it's pretty similar to a story I was thinking of writing and posting here.

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Amazing stories, man. Seriously great descriptions, flow, and characters. The chapter with Hailey was the best tho. The build up from getting naked to finally impaling her was fucking great. The tip teasing reminded me of real life sex flirting. Love it. Would love more!:cool: