Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all your kind words and love for my story!!! Seriously guys I never thought this thing would get as big as it has. Thanks again for all the love I have got for it.

I never thought people would consider this "Legendary" but hey I love writing it and its all just a big fantasy of mine.

I would like to announce that I have recently started writing material
to continue it again!!! I will post what I have when I have enough to post. I know its been a LONG time since I added to it, but I hope that's okay. This is one of those stories that can just keep going on forever, but its hard to constantly come up with material all the time.

And after that hot section about Hailey's house I was like damn... how do I top this? Sorry again for taking so long. But I will be posting more soon.

When I haven enough to post I will post it all... No once a week bs.

Thanks again for all your love... Part 11 coming soon!

The Legend

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i am upset, i had 4 orgasms and was prepared to cum on the next story but now i cant....damn

that is the best thing i have ever read, btw we share the same name only i wasnt brought up in africa and i only have a eight and a half inch coch hard, but depending on girth we may be the same ;)

DeviantElite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i first read this story quite recently actually on the http://duuudethatshuuuge.blogspot.com/2008/12/from-penis-growing-tribe-to-toronto.html site. i was surprised to see that the two are one of the same. an when i did i was hoping to see that the story was continued further hear, being that the original author is on hear and the site is a forum style. so i can honestly say that i was dissapointed, but i do hope to read more.

Last edited: