From small to big?

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay...

This is something that strikes me as weird.

A few weeks ago I got a piece of spam email about penis enlargement...

Every now and again I like to read these emails to see if it's some new herb, a stretcher/pump, or some other strange item that is making mens cocks grow up to 6 inches in 3 weeks.

Anway, this was a weird one. It was a "Letter" from a girl who had a boyfriend with a small penis who took some pills and it became larger...

This, to me, is pretty unreasonable.

Then my ideas got the better of me.

What would your girlfriend(who has had sex with you several times before) say to you if you went from small to big...

And for those enlargement fans out there:

Your changes might not be 6 inches, but what have your girlfriends said about the change in size?

I imagine some girl would be happy, and some could be displeased.

Thoughts?

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
I can't imagine them to notice any difference unless there was a dramatic change in a short period of time.

Those of you who train will be familiar that your partner never notices if you gain more muscle or lose muscle. The reason being is because they see you all the time. Don’t get me wrong, when someone goes on a crash course diet then yes it is evident, but mostly changes to the human body are subtle over a period of time.

It is only when we don’t see people for a while that we notice the differences.

To answer your question I highly doubt partners notice the difference.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yea, thats as much as I had imagined.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with something like this?

Circumstances allowing of course.

Say your wife goes on a trip(business or something) so you think you should strap on some more meat for whenever she gets back in a month or so.

I doubt it happens. That ad just got me wondering... Ha ha

Just not about the thing the ad was designed for.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This type of Ad really busts me up!
the pills, Extenze, Enzyte, et. al; are just "snake oil" (excuse the bad pun) for the 21st century !

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This is the last summary in my "PE History" I wrote back in July of 2000(at age 60) when I had just started PE. I still get the comments on size and accusations that I did something to make it grow. I've denied it for 10 years - never told her I PEed.

By the way, forget the pills. They don't work.

In summary, I have gained 1 1/8" erect length, ½" erect girth, 1.5" flaccid length, and ½" length flaccid stretched. All length measurements were boned pressed with hard ruler and girth measurements with cloth tape. Not bad for a sixty year old retire fart. The wifie comments started about mid December with: "you feel bigger", "you sure you’re not growing some", "I swear you’re getting bigger. What are you doing to it?", "It’s showing thru your pants, you need to stop whatever you’re doing", and the latest "you can’t wear those pants, your dick shows to much" and "you better quit whatever you’re doing". Erections were getting weaker before PE, now stronger than ever. What had become an once a month vaginal and 12+ times oral routine has suddenly change to 4+ vaginal and reduced oral. Still indulging 3 - 4 times a week. By the way, my goal is still 9" x 6". Oops! Surpassed girth goal.

fow