LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The guy is not a 13 year old, for sure...notice in one frame the dark beard shadow on his right cheek ( camera left ). The only thing that ever gets me hard that fast is a hot asshole winking at me..I imagine something like that or some pussy was going through his mind!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks that looks like an old video of the scam artist himself, Justin Berry. If you don't know who he is here is a link: Justin Berry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just as he was about to be arrested in Mexico for a lucrative albeit illegal webcam company he was running (with the help of his father) he suddenly played the role of an innocent underage teenage victim and testified before the U.S. Congress.

Still the most mysterious unknown was what role investigative writer Kurt Eichenwald actually played in all this? Some suggest that he was actually a closeted gay looking for a twinkie all the while he was submitting articles for the New York Times. An extremely complex and interesting case.

Reactions: tinytwink05

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Folks that looks like an old video of the scam artist himself, Justin Berry. If you don't know who he is here is a link: Justin Berry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope, it's not Justin Berry. "Mike Hawk" only emerged in the industry recently (2005), and he's appeared in some other vids, including some non-solo male-male vids such as the one previewed at the link below (click on "watch trailer" for a free download):

CircleJerkBoys.com presents duo19_tour

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess he really does love rock and roll! I just hope he hasn't fetishized his guitar to the point that he HAS to have it draped over his shoulder to get an erection.

GF: "Honey, this weekend getaway was a great idea! I love this tropical breeze and our beach view. In fact, it's making me horny already. Let's have some fun!"

Troubadour: "Sure thing! Ermmm, you packed my guitar, right?"

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, but that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. A boy serenading his cock with his guitar. Thought I was watching one of those Egyptian snake charmers...:tongue:

He must really dig Metallica.

Damn! You both took the words right out of my mouth. Though I have to add that he's kinda bad at guitar.

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Damn! This video made me cum several times! I have almost a fetish with watching a hot, gay guy start off soft, and then slowly lengthen and point upwards till it's totally hard. I especially love when the cock hits the guy's thigh, and has to bounce off of it to get free. Man, what a hot little twink he is! The only thing better would be if I could have him start off soft, and then get hard in my mouth. That's another huge turn-on for me. There's another vid out there with this hot, muscular Japanese guy who's sitting in the back seat of a car, while the director is apparently telling him to put his hands on his side and get hard. That's where you see this hot Asian hunk's cock bump his thigh on the way to rising full mast. Oh, and the cum shot at the end is fantastic, too. Would love to see more vids of guys starting off flaccid and then boning up, either by themselves or by another hottie stroking or sucking them. Love this video a lot-thanks! :0)

I agree completely. Big fast growth vids with superhard cocks get me very very hot...