From Surrey in UK.. looking to chat maybe more!!

naughty_girl

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, i don't think this site lets you browse members so i'm gonna say hi here and if your from or near surrey or Guildford/woking area then drop me a line and say hi!! i got more pics too :wink:

Look forward to hearing from u!

Tam xx

northerner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there hun!
I am from Sheffield, but I do travel quite frequently down that way!
I too have some pictures to swap as well.
PM me if you are tempted!
Looking forward to your reply,
Yours,
R.xx.

HotBodUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow... looks like naughty_girl will be having herself a gang bang!
:laola:

Britboy... I see from your MSN profile you've got a large vein on the top of your cock. Me too... is this normal I ask myself? Are there any other veiny cocks out there? :biggrin1:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
naughty_girl said:
Hey, i don't think this site lets you browse members so i'm gonna say hi here and if your from or near surrey or Guildford/woking area then drop me a line and say hi!! i got more pics too :wink:

Look forward to hearing from u!

Tam xx

HI. I'ts great to have a fem on her from the Uk. Nice pic

naughty_girl

Experimental Member
Media
HotBodUK said:
Wow... looks like naughty_girl will be having herself a gang bang!
:laola:

Britboy... I see from your MSN profile you've got a large vein on the top of your cock. Me too... is this normal I ask myself? Are there any other veiny cocks out there? :biggrin1:

I used to be with someone with a really veiny cock... think it is kinda normal... Iv met someone with really loose foreskin before.. so loose he could pull it over his penis while it is soft and it just used to stay there and looked like a cauliflower! is that normal? lol

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
sound great naughty..as for the foreskin...I think they do vary a bit...depends how 'loose' it is I think as to what can be done with it...but I can pull it over the head easily when i am hard....you'd have to see it though...hee hee...

mines not too veiny...but when its been hard for a while..it does take on a thicker..more veiny appearance...hee hee....

looking forward to seeing your pics!!

socute121 xx

HotBodUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
socute121 said:
sound great naughty..as for the foreskin......

...I can pull it over the head easily when i am hard....you'd have to see it though...hee hee...

What? You can pull your foreskin over your head? Wow... that sounds really scary!!! (hehehe) :eek:

:pat:

naughty_girl

Experimental Member
Media
LittleKitten said:
We love your pics Tam! It would be so cool if you posted a validated one like a few of us girls have. I've emailed you twice about this, but so far... no reply! Oh well.... :tongue:

LK

xox

Im confused what u mean by "validated"!! is that when you hold up a sign that says lpsg.org on it or something? I'l go do one of those now if it is! x