From the bowels of the unsavory apartment above me

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by madame_zora, Apr 5, 2007.

1. madame_zora

Gold Member

So, some of you have come to know and love the creature who is my daughter. This year, we decided to share living space again, in that she and her b/f took the apartment above me. She co-authored both the "fuck off" and "Suck my dick" posts I've made here, so I thought some of you out there in lpsg land might enjoy her and her friends' latest creation:

Your Body & You! script...

The following is the script to the single greatest puppet show containing a vagina you're likely to see this summer. Written by Mercy, Heather, Mike, Hope, Ryan, and myself, I give you "Your Body & You!, a.k.a. The Vagina Monster vs. The Flying Spaghetti Monster."

Eventually this will all be filmed, with music, puppets, fake blood, and everyfuckingthing.

Enjoy, pigdogs.

Narrator: Way back in the days of yore, there was a happy village, and the village was happy.

Villagers: I'm sooooo happy!

Narrator: But, alas, their happy village met bitter, dark days. You see, deep from the bowels below, there was a monster. A hideous vagina monster...

Twat: [monster noises]

Narrator: ...Whose bicentennial flow was due to be unleashed upon the Earth. The time was nigh for the beast to bleed, be bitchy, and generally destructive.

Villagers: Oh, no!

Narrator: The tyrannous beast arose from the sacred caves of Vulvi in search of bon bons, Pamprin, and someone to nag.

Twat: Must... Have... Chocolate!!!

Narrator: A young boy named Tiny Tim had the unfortunate luck to be first to meet the fowl tempered slit.

Twat: Chocolate! Pamprin! Cold rags! Now, boy, I demand attention!!!

Narrator: Tiny Tim turned to inform the village.

Twat: Oh, one more thing... Do these shoes make me look fat?

Narrator: Fearing he might utter the wrong answer, the boy ran directly home. He had been tricked by this question before.

The village worked the whole day and night on their offering. But while the village was happy, it was also poor. They were only able to scrounge up three Clark bars, a broken DVD of Absolutely Fabulous, a lukewarm rag, and half a pair of polka dotted shoes.

Upon the monster's arrival to the alter of Menses, she was a little more than, shall we say, disappointed...

Twat: What the fuck?! This is not what I said. You don't listen, do you? You care nothing about ME! "But I'm poor," it's always about YOU, isn't it? I love that shoe!

Narrator: With that, the monster's mouth started to quiver and shake. The village people thought she was going to cry, but instead, a massive river of blood spewed forth, engulfing the village in her red, hot fury.

Villagers: Help! Help!

Narrator: Most of the villagers were swept away in the initial blast. Those that were left ran back to the village for safety, but the leaking orifice was right behind, trampling bodies, crushing houses, and spitting clots of coagulated goo.

Oh, the humanity!

Father Lovechild ran to the church to pray for a savior.

Lovechild: Lord, please send us a hero. Please, I promise to change my ways... Please, send us...

Billbert: A HERO OF SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS!

Narrator: Said the village drunk, who had been pillaging the sacremental wine in the confusion.

Just as Father Lovechild was about to beat Billbert about the head with a statue of Dionysios, the Patron Saint of forgiveness, the sky suddenly grew black. 80's music filled the air, and in flew a ball of noodly arms, meatballs, and giant, googly eyes. It was none other than the Flying Spaghetti Monster of Pastalina.

The villagers were joyous.

Villagers: Joy!

FSM: So, we meet again, Twatubracabre!

Twat: Oh, it's you! Unless you have a box of bon bons in that un-al dente body of yours, I want nothing to do with you! Where the fuck is the pharmacy in this bitch?!

Narrator: Another ocean of bloody secretion erupted from the beast. Quickly, the Flying Spaghetti Monster shot two laser beams at el Twatubracabre, which only infuriated her more.

With a quick gulp, she ate the first things she saw that looked like chocolate.

Twat: Haha, you can't stop me!

Narrator: Meanwhile...

Leo: Just make those last final tweaks... Yep, there. I've done it! I now must teleport my new invention and myself for all of humanity. To infinity, and beyond!

Narrator: Back at the battle...

FSM: MY EYE! MY EYE!

Narrator: The remaining villagers were sure that this was the end of all hope, when Leonardo DaVinci appeared with extremely stylish shorts and a very odd contraption.

Leo: Oh, my! Just in time! Hey, Spaghetti Monster, catch!

Narrator: He hoisted his new creation in the air.

Leo: Just aim and shoot!

FSM: [To himself] Just aim and shoot...

Narrator: With that, the Flying Spaghetti Monster plugged that leaky hole with extreme prejudice.

Twat: I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world!

Narrator: The evil beast melted into a puddle of bloody ick. Leonardo and the Spaghetti Monster gave each other a triumphant high five, and the village was saved.

Leo: My work is done here!

Narrator: And just as he appeared, he was gone...

Villagers: [To FSM] Thank you! Thank you, Spaghetti Monster! We owe you our lives, our women, our religion!

FSM: Sweet! Dress like pirates and be merry! Rum for all! You shall forever live by these words!

Narrator: So, the happy village once again became happy, and reveled in their drunken joy, sailing the seven seas and pillaging all they wanted in remembrance of their lord, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

2. JustAsking

Gold Member

As a very devout Pastafarian, I find this characterization of His Noodliness to be offensive.

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Not sure if anyone else is keeping up with our little joke, but I thought you'd apprecite this:

WHAT PLANET?: "Hypocrite of the Year" award

I always suspected you were a pastafarian, it's the hair.:tongue:

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I find it offensive that the FMS won, I only hope Twat is reanimated and wreaks havoc on the betrayers in her village.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

She's making the vagina puppet for the film even as we speak. This is going to be hilarious, and what's better is that they're doing this for one of their college classes. It's going to get a grade!

Oh, I'm so happy there's youtube.:tongue:

6. JustAsking

Gold Member

The Whited Sepulchre Foundation! Excellent. Thanks for posting that.
    And yes, I love youtube. I am a youtube junkie.

Will you post the link when she goes live?

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

I couldn't remember the exact quote, and I found that when I was googling. Here I was going to try to post a high-brow insult to your feigned indignation, but I saw that and just lost it. Glad you enjoyed.

Oh HELL yeah! I got excited about the project, I know what kind of stuff she pulls. FWIW, this isn't her first vagina puppet show, but it is the first to share the spotlight with FSM. She's probably going to ask to link it to that website as well. They'll be trying to spread the love wherever possible, so I'll make sure it gets linked here.

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

May I be on the board of this prestigious foundation. Please.:cool:
    This is really my kind of humor.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Absolutely! We can have our ouw branch of this esteemed group here- you and JA can be the leaders and I'll just blow the kazoo!

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

I'm sure there are other things you would rather blow.:tongue: I'm sure JA and I will need your unique writing skills in announcing our various "awards."

11. Principessa

Gold Member

ROFLMAO :biggrin1:

Okay, that was funny in a twisted sort of way.

Did you by any chance walk through a cloud of DDT while pregnant with this dear child? :tongue: :biggrin1:

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Z, you know I think your daughter is hillarious, and just an awesome person... I can't wait to see the ytube prouduction.

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

This is going to be an extremely low-budget production ala Sifl & Ollie, the film sets are on poster-board. As I said, I've seen her stuff before, it should be very laugh-worthy.

I think her first play was in middle school where she had to write a short one, to be performed in front of the class for her Spanish class. One of the lines was "Dios mios! Tengo manos en mis pantalones!" which means "My God, I have monkeys in my pants!"- please forgive any misspellings in my attempted Spanish. Needless to say, someone had a monkey doll stuffed in their pants, to be extracted at the crucial moment. And I wonder why she got suspended in high school- I should be wondering how she lasted as long as she did.:tongue:

14. JustAsking

Gold Member

Absolutely. She should write all the speeches for the WSF.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Haha, if I get Julianna to help me, no one will ever know what we're mad about.:tongue:

16. JustAsking

Gold Member

Yes, but they will also be afraid to ask. That in itself has lots of value.

17. agnslz

Gold Member

First, let me say that I loved reading the script for this play!

Now, I couldn't help pointing out how funny your above Spanish quote is, even if it is just a tad wrong. No misspellings, just a couple of wrong words and incorrect grammar. It should've been "Dios mio! Tengo monos en mi pantalones!" What you wrote translates in English to: "My's God! I have hands in my pants!":biggrin1:

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

Haha, that's more appropriate for here!

My Spanish sucks out loud. While I am able to get around to a minimal level on spoken Spanish, I haven't written it for over twenty years. I often say things wrong and need to be corrected, but I've usually found Spanish speaking people far more willing to work with me than most Americans are to help newer speakers of English. I once ordered a plate of keys when I wanted an omelet.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted