from the lpsg MSN photo site(fake?)

DirkDiggler: Bit rude isnt it,he's quite possibly just another human being.
Looks genuine enough to me.Why don't you ask him??
I don't see the point in faking it,maybe it causes a lot of problems for him I can see how it might do.

tott666: I've seen one or two of that size IRL. It's not like it's that freaky.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Click the thumbnail and look at the enlargement. The veins don't look dead-ended the way they'd look on an altered photo, nor do they look widened as if the girth had been increased.

Not only do I think these photos are real, I think the guy they depict is very lucky to have ended up with such a large organ that is not deformed in some way (you see so many very-long organs that have radical curves/kinks or the girth of the shaft varies from one end to the other).

Amazing, isn't it, that a fellow who posts a penis that large is not to be believed?

Ah, human nature!

Pecker

long_knight2001: Total fakes, and not all that good if you ask me -- look at the tell-tale line where the hand/fingers meet the cock. Always the dead giveaway. Obviously the most difficult shadowing area to blend. Sorry.

Jimbo: I got a good friend that is a digital artist.  He saw the pics and busted out laughing.  One of the giveaways is the  changes in focus and texture (especially in the side view pic) to ease the transition of the "spliced" areas.  

Granted this is not a "rate-a-dick" group, but neither is our group a joke to be used by "large penis imposters" who get off on being a "wanna be".

bigcock: I think if the person says they're real than they're real. Contrary to what many believe there are people that huge. We just don't see them in the public eye often, like John Holmes at 12.5x8...so I think the guys in the pic are blessed and as a well endowed guy myself, thumbs up to them! ;D

Jimbo: Big T:

I am not saying that there NOT guys out there truly hung like horses (I have advised quite a few), but posting FAKE pics is totally out of the nature and purpose of this group in my humble opinion.  There are TONS of morphed dic pics all over the net and sites/groups that specialize in them for those that want to be part of the LPIG (Large Penis Imposters Group). "Outing" the fakers sends a message that they have no audience or general appreciation  for posting morphed photos here.

By the way, John Holmes dick seemed to get larger as he career went on.  In truth he was only about 9.5 to 10".  His thickness (not 8", I have a clip of him being deepthroated to the pubes by a woman who did NOT look like she had a beercan stuffed in her mouth) added to the 13" illusion he perpetrated that was used (very successfully) as a marketing tool (pun intended).

MichaelWith11: Leaving the determination of "real/fake" to the experts here, I have to agree that lpsg is not the spot to post fake or wannabe pics. I hold this view for two reasons:

1. Proof of size is not a requirement for joining lpsg, so we're working on an unarticulated "honor system."

2. Posting pictures is entirely optional.

All members, if they post, should either post genuine self pics or identify their posts as, perhaps, "impressive but not me." That said, we don't lose if the occasional fake pic or fake member slips by, other than that many of us ask for or share advice based on our own needs and experiences. (The small thread that helped me talk to my son is one example.) If people pretend to be what they're not, the advice they give could be unhelpful or just plain wrong.

Just my two cents worth....

Michael

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It seems like we have a pretty good sense of what and whom to believe around here. In a way, I laugh a bit at this thread because, being an Internet user for forever-and-a-day here, it seems almost second-nature to start figuring up authenticity, right from the starts. Nowadays, I hardly give thought to a picture, especially one of a disembodied dick. What's the point?

It seems that our core support group is one part exhibitionism and five parts goodwill toward sharing experiences, opinions, and advice. The notion that this is a Support group first and a picture parade later has been almost beat to death, and I totally respect that. I'm not blaming anyone specifically, but I almost feel at a loss for just putting my face up on the MSN group; though I don't take it offensively, I do get a little unnerved at being told how (digital camera or webcam) and why (because "I bet it looks hot!") I should post a picture of my endowment. So the fuck what, I think. I have no qualms about discussing it or showing it in person; if you've got the frequent flyer miles, I've got more than enough spare time.

For those who like being what they're not, well, I'm sure we could brainstorm which issue or issues may play into that interpersonal distress. Do people lie because it's so easy? Because the Internet is a filter of anonymity? Are there discomfort or inadequacy issues? And perhaps more relevant to us as a group, is it vital to have an eight-inch or bigger erection to feel welcomed to the group, to belong?

(Pardon me a moment, ladies.)

Guys, let's be a little more honest, and I'll start. I'm well over the "average Joe" size, and I can say with certainty that this would probably be the only place that I feel a little more competitive with the ego. It's not so overt, I guess; I mean, I won't try to hold some superiority over, for instance, the people in the MSN chat room if my dick happens to be a half-inch bigger lengthwise or in girth. I don't feel threatened if John the Horse comes a'-strollin' in; I'm well aware of his 10x7 and I'm not intimidated, and he usually keeps it quiet and cool. So, in other words, I don't think we're brutes in ascertaining who's king of this proverbial mountain, but it still gets me thinking...

If this were a real-life face-to-face situation, would I feel a little more unnerved? Especially if it came time to whip out the goods and see who's boss?

(Can't say for sure.)

In the meantime, I think we have a high tolerance and demand for honest folks around here; so long as we keep good dialogue going, I don't think some fake pictures threaten that.

sammygirly: So...when are you sending us dick pics again Dee?... :D

over13inches: It's been interesting to keep updated on this post - believe what you will - i expected doubters to comment after posting the pics, but they were put up to save me the trouble of emailing. There's only 2 people who have seen my size in person, my missus and me.
Anyways - I have to agree with malito - if i wanted to be slated over it I could have just posted them anywhere.
O13

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=over13inches link=board=meetgreet;num=1055355452;start=0#15 date=06/15/03 at 03:57:11]It's been interesting to keep updated on this post - believe what you will - i expected doubters to comment after posting the pics, but they were put up to save me the trouble of emailing. There's only 2 people who have seen my size in person, my missus and me.
Anyways - I have to agree with malito - if i wanted to be slated over it I could have just posted them anywhere.
O13[/quote]

You should expect doubters as I seriously hope people are not that damn stupid!!! The ENHANCED pics you posted and purport to be yours are like 7 years old OK your profile says you are 21 correct ? I ask you, What is 21-7 ? 14 , which means you would have to be 14 in the pics LOL ...................I guess if yu gotta Dream of having a Big DIck , Dream REALLY big eh bro ? :)

HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Jimbo

Granted this is not a "rate-a-dick" group, but neither is our group a joke to be used by "large penis imposters" who get off on being a "wanna be".[/quote]

Which is EXACTLY what it is most of the time around the Double Digit Dick group of guys I know and associate with , Sad but Very true!!!!!

HORSE

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=quackman link=board=meetgreet;num=1055355452;start=0#0 date=06/11/03 at 11:12:44]http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/over13.msnw?albumlist=2

OMG PLEASE TELL ME THAT'S FAKE!
it looks really, usually I can spot a fake pic right away...
this one doesn't... but it's too big to be real, right? :eek:[/quote]

linky no worky