From Who Do You Experience Bi Erasure/phobia

From what group of people do you experience bi erasure the most?

• Total voters

stonerbonerxo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve seen some posts about bi erasure (the idea that bisexuality is not a legitimate sexuality and that it shouldn’t be recognized as such) and biphobia and was wanting to quantify which groups you as a bisexual have felt excluded due to either.

I get a lot of bi erasure and biphobia from straight women and gay men. Both think it’s some general promiscuity and I’ve personally been rejected by both for being bi because they didn’t like that I had had sex with their opposite sex/differing gender before. Never felt any opposition or exclusion from my trans friends/associates and fellow bi people. I bet this’ll be different for others, but my bros generally think it’s cool a la “so you get to fuck twice as many people” way of thinking.
What’s your experiences / thoughts?

TobiasTalon70

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve experienced it, mostly from gay men. I think people just can’t understand how you can be attracted to both men and woman. I do think being bi makes me twice as horny though.

TobiasTalon70

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the best part of working from home is being by my stash all the time :cool:

Yes, I agree. That’s one of the best things about working from home. That and being able to rub one out when the urge hits me.

Reactions: stonerbonerxo
D

deleted5247941

Bi guys I've met in my life, for the most of us, were closeted. They would consider another guy just for casual sex and no LTR. That was a big turn off. Just saying !

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I agree. That’s one of the best things about working from home. That and being able to rub one out when the urge hits me.
Ah. The really sick thing is that I've spent more time fucking than working this year but I've been paid nonetheless.

I feel like I'm being paid to fuck.

Which was nice. :)

skeezer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have experienced it from both straight men and women, but by far the worst is gay men. Frustrating part is both straights and gays have the typical "Are you sure your not gay and haven't accepted it yet" response. Bi's are definitely in the minority on the sexuality scale, I like to stick my dick in any willing partner(mouth, pussy, ass) and loving giving head and eating pussy. It all turns me on, but most people cant understand it due to their own thoughts on sexuality.

I understand their fear of cheating on the other side when your in a committed relationship, just means you have to work harder to keep that relationship with the partner you chose and remain committed. Unless your a lucky guy(and your definitely the ultimate package) and commit to another bisexual, then their is no complication.:heart_eyes:

TobiasTalon70

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ah. The really sick thing is that I've spent more time fucking than working this year but I've been paid nonetheless.

I feel like I'm being paid to fuck.

Which was nice. :)

Ha ha ha
I’ve had a similar work from home experience. Not more fucking than working, but plenty of it still.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This has also been my experience. I have said this before but a former gay friend of mine told me years ago in no uncertain terms that I could only be a closeted gay man and that bisexuality did not exist-- it was just a stop on the road to homosexuality. I was so hurt after that and felt even more confused and misunderstood. I am much better now at accepting my bisexuality and I have the members of LPSG, my psychologist and many seminars (i.e. personal growth and development, alleviating anxiety for gay and bisexual men) to thank for.

I have experienced it from both straight men and women, but by far the worst is gay men. Frustrating part is both straights and gays have the typical "Are you sure your not gay and haven't accepted it yet" response. Bi's are definitely in the minority on the sexuality scale, I like to stick my dick in any willing partner(mouth, pussy, ass) and loving giving head and eating pussy. It all turns me on, but most people cant understand it due to their own thoughts on sexuality.

I understand their fear of cheating on the other side when your in a committed relationship, just means you have to work harder to keep that relationship with the partner you chose and remain committed. Unless your a lucky guy(and your definitely the ultimate package) and commit to another bisexual, then their is no complication.:heart_eyes:

Reactions: skeezer