Front Page of Yahoo: McCain Getting Hosed By Press?

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This article was on the front page of Yahoo at the time of posting.
Before you read it let me tell you what I was thinking -

My initial thought was OK its about time there was some proof and more importantly ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of the unbelievably shameless one sided rooting for, and protecting of Barack Obama since he won his primary.

But the sense of victory was short lived.

Reading the whole article, you'll see that the writer jams the steering wheel as hard as he can in order to avoid responsibility for the media's role in Barack's success and McCain's lack thereof. Instead he SPINS the finding by saying that the reason the media APPEARS bias is because if you report accurately, Barack is doing better and McCain is doing worse, so the articles will reflect that. Wow. This guy is a master spinner. The real truth is that the liberal media has been doing puff pieces and actively protecting him for a long time now. The liberal media is either completely blind to this or is once again being dishonest. And the negative press and gotcha interviews with McCain and/or Palin were clearly geared towards hurting their support. I think it's about time they've been called out.

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess you didn't read the article. It has a study that shows liberal bias. But like the author, you liberals don't care, as long as it is in your candidate's favor.

Stratedude, It's not their fault, they've drank the Obama juice... they will wake up mid way through his administration and be just as scared shitless as the rest of us. I don't want to see an Obama presidency, but I have to admit there is a great part of me that really likes watching liberals fail.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
like the bush presidency failed? that's been a barrel of laughs. the only way there could be a president dumber than bush is that if someway palin gets to the whitehouse.

D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Sexy Member
Media
Stratedude, It's not their fault, they've drank the Obama juice... they will wake up mid way through his administration and be just as scared shitless as the rest of us. I don't want to see an Obama presidency, but I have to admit there is a great part of me that really likes watching liberals fail.

but look at the rupublicans right now. Hahahaha:smile::biggrin1::smile::laugh2:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
stratedude: Here's some of that "tough love" you were talking about in another thread.

You don't like the so-called liberal media? Seriously, boo fuckin' hoo.
Instead of crying about it, Republicans should create their own conservative media forums. Make more conservative networks and more newspapers that support your views. That way, you don't have to pay attention to people who don't agree with you. It's not like the most powerful conservatives out there don't have the financial means to do it. Right now, it's as if you're just looking for every excuse in the world to scream the word "liberal" and "democrat" in vain and it's quite pathetic.