Frottage

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just when it seems I've heard of everything having to do with sex, I stumble across something new to me.

Giveme some input, guys. Have you 1) ever heard of frottage and 2) have you ever participated in frottage? If so, please elaborate for us (?)

Thanks,

Luke

Inwood: Yes, I've heard of it and no never done it as the main activity.

There was a funny Donelan(sp?) cartoon that showed two men, new to country dancing, watching guys two-stepping together and one says to the other "I thought that was frottage?"

Well I thought it was funny.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is this something new? Frottage, in the context of sex, simply means getting stimulated by rubbing against someone. (The word actually means to make a pencil rubbing, from the French frotter, to rub.) The term is variously used to mean either intentional stimulation in this way with one's partner, or inadvertent stimulation, as may occur in a close crowd. I can't imagine having sex without some form of frottage being involved, at least in the foreplay stage.

However, I did once have a boyfriend for whom the entire sex act sometimes consisted only of frotage. In the end, he would get off by simply rubbing aginst my leg, and deliver the largest load of cum I have ever seen a human spew forth!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see, somewhat like a male dog humping his hard cock against a leg with his front legs wrapped around the thigh! The site exposing me to fronttage describes it as the main activity, Inwood, like ericbear's friend demonstrated.

tsctsc: I had a boyfriend who loved frottage. It's safe and you get to see you & partner ejaculate.
I have to say it got a bit boring sometimes. He was being stimulated, but not me. (depending on positions, that is).
It's like the guys who 'fuck the bed' when they masturbate as opposed to using their hand.
But hey, one can never have too many different positions or activities!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for sharing, tsctsc. At the time you and your partner did fronttage, did you know the name of the activity? I've done a fair share of dick-to-dick (holding both cocks together in one or two hands), but I never knew it had a proper name!

Luke

tsctsc: Luke,
I didn't know what it was called the 1st time we did it, but I think he told me later. I hadn't ever gotten off that way before (this was face to face, full body, shoot on chests), we're both smooth bodied, so no hair was being pulled.
A fun position for the 'top' is to put your cock between your partner's buns and push--shooting on their back.
(this can be boring for the 'bottom' though).
like I said beofre, it's just another activity to have in your vocabulary! ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tsctsc:

Your reply reminded me of standing behind a naked dude in the steam room at the YMCA and sticking my erection between his legs from his rear to get his balls resting on my dick head. I guess that couldn't be called fronttage, though b/c neither of us shot our streams.

You're so right, buddy, but I'm guessing there isn't a vocabulary word for this to add to my slowly growing list of sexual positions.

Luke

rangersean: My understanding is that usually frottage is between clothed individuals. When it was first described to me, many moons ago, it was in the context of someone riding a bus or subway and rubbing up against an 'unwitting' partner.

TripodMillenium: From what I have seen on a site before....

Main-activity frottage seems to be like fucking "missionary position" .... but without insertion.... and dick-against-dick....... that way both are massaged/rubbed at the same time.... using the other......

Like mutual jo.... the "dick-to-dick" that RoysToy listed before..... only no hands.... dick and body interaction....

7x6andchg: If only frotted one time...

If done right...it is erotic.... ;D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm thinking frottage with big cocks is extremely erotic, if size turns one on. The more dick, the more hard skin to rub against and feel pulsating against. I like thinking about two ten inchers meshed and massaging each other. ::)

rangersean: RoysToys - thanks for the suggestion. The website was, um, very interesting. In a good way.

woody: I've never hear of frottage before, but it sounds real hot! (I looked it up)

anyone have pictures, or especially videos featuring frottage? that would be awesome

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Woody, an excellent example of frottage is what Justin Timberlake was doing behind Janet Jackson during the Superbowl halftime.

Pecker

"Do you serve crabs at this restaurant?"
"Yes, we serve anyone."