Fruit of the Loom Underwear

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just saw the new waistband today on the basic white briefs. I actually like it. I think its hot. But then I always thought the most basic of white briefs were hotter than all jazzed up, pretentious briefs.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just saw the new waistband today on the basic white briefs. I actually like it. I think its hot. But then I always thought the most basic of white briefs were hotter than all jazzed up, pretentious briefs.
I love FTL briefs myself , they are your basic to buy when you cant afford to dish 20/30 for designer brands I like the new band, but I agree the old (blue/gold) band was sexy. Though you remember back in the days when BVD was a big competitor they had I think a red band and I used to buy and love them back then, even hanes theyused to put out a 100% cotton with a red band & 50/50 cotton/poly with a blue band . if we want to go further back in time FTL also used to put out golden FTL packaging for their 50/50 brief's with a gold band. Today BVD was bought out by FTL who makes them. There was "Scandals" by a now defunct mfg REIS damn I used to love the way they fit on your body

soaldude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the blue and gold band FTL's,have several pair and I love'em---wore those way back in high school in the 70's,and the words Fruit Of The Loom ones too with the blue and gold waisband are hot---held everything in nicely and I thought they were very sexy on a man.....

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why did they go away from the FTL waistband? I think they look even cheaper than they are now. Do they still sell any FTL waistband underwear?
You can still find them in some store's like Dollar General, in MD or whatever cheap dollar store carries briefs in your area, Though I really dont care for the old wasteband unless they went back to the original blue&gold one.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love the blue and gold band FTL's,have several pair and I love'em---wore those way back in high school in the 70's,and the words Fruit Of The Loom ones too with the blue and gold waisband are hot---held everything in nicely and I thought they were very sexy on a man.....
You go boy, I agree with you

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"Fruit of the Loom" is too much to put on a waistband. FTL was so simple and really cool. Part of the reason i switched to hanes for my basic briefs that i own haha. seems like the quality of fruit of the loom went down too