Fruit/vegetable insertion: Help me

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, you called her fat and ugly.
you say you are educated but your manners, according to my indian friend, prove you to be dalit {whatever that means...he wrinkled his nose as he said it.} he says no man of education and class has manners as low as yours.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is important to me as i want to know if you are capable enough to talk to me or you matches my intellectual level. Its a saying you do what you deserve. That means if you are a bartender or waitress or university drop out i would not care to talk to you because you dont matter to me. I think all intelligent people rule. And those who are poor fat ugly uneducated illiterate should know their limits.

btw i am a scientist and a mathematician. I am also involved in real states and import export business.

Above highlighted is a good question but well i think women like the kinda material i am. If you think i am an asshole well they like assholes. I really dont understand why but i am glad that they do. lol

btw i dont like fat women.

"Capable enough to talk to me"? You obviously see that I can type and respond to you and not in the childish manner that you choose. So yes I am capable of talking to you.

Just what limits should poor people have?

Just what limits should fat people have?

What limits should the uneducated have?

And as subjective as this category is what limits should the ugly have?

Please answer those separately as I am very interested in how you think you are better than all of these people....and it will just give us a better vision of your true colors.

And if it eases your futile lil mind any I'm not a bartender, waitress or a university drop-out. However, I don't feel a need to justify my ocupation to you because in my mind that would be feeding into your opinion that people who fall into the above categories and the like are somehow less important, less literate, etc. than the rest of us because they are not. You obviously haven't taken the time to talk to very many people in those positions because you would see quite clearly that being a waitress or a bartender doesn't make you less intelligent. The same for university dropouts. Quite a few of the richest people in the world never graduated from a university. I suppose that makes them worthless though right?

Seriously....grow up.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh and P.S. I could care less if you like fat women or not. There are plenty of men who do and their manners and sophistication far surpass any degree of those things you could ever hope to achieve.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"pineapple up your arse..." I couldn't imagine anything more painful. The prickers on the pineapple especially the 'Kona Sugarloaf': 2.5–3 kg (5-6 lb) variety which has a white flesh with no woodiness in the center. Cylindrical in shape, it has a high sugar content but no acid.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what exactly is 'real states'? as opposed to fake states? states that don't exist?
Whatever it is it sure fetchs me some money. btw it is real estate. You see you poeple are like dogs always ready to bite. You just need a chance and sometimes you dont even need an excuse to do it.

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no, you called her fat and ugly.
you say you are educated but your manners, according to my indian friend, prove you to be dalit {whatever that means...he wrinkled his nose as he said it.} he says no man of education and class has manners as low as yours.

lol who did i call fat and ugly ?
whatever your indian friends think i dont give it a damn. Well i do hold phd degree and that certainly contradicts your Indian friend's opinion i think he doesnot know what he is talking.

On a side note somebody commented howabout a pine apple up my arse/ass. Me without saying anything you tell me is that a good manner ?

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Capable enough to talk to me"? You obviously see that I can type and respond to you and not in the childish manner that you choose. So yes I am capable of talking to you.

Just what limits should poor people have?
The limit that most of the things in the world they can not achieve but some people who has money can.

Just what limits should fat people have?
Just to know that they are fat and consume everything more including clothings food space on earth etc. They all add to the same problem to the people. There are people dieing of hunger and here people are getting fat i really hate them

What limits should the uneducated have?
That they are un-educated and most of the cases their opinionwould not be counted only for this reason. they should know they dont make sense when they talk and they should keep quiet.

And as subjective as this category is what limits should the ugly have?

hahaha... do i have to comment on this. no body wants to be with an ugle person. That certainly limits them.

Please answer those separately as I am very interested in how you think you are better than all of these people....and it will just give us a better vision of your true colors.
hahaha.... i hope now you feel the pain that i felt when you guys just backfired at me for no reason.

And if it eases your futile lil mind any I'm not a bartender, waitress or a university drop-out.
I am really glad that you are not any of those as you sounded like one

However, I don't feel a need to justify my ocupation to you because in my mind that would be feeding into your opinion that people who fall into the above categories and the like are somehow less important, less literate, etc. than the rest of us because they are not. You obviously haven't taken the time to talk to very many people in those positions because you would see quite clearly that being a waitress or a bartender doesn't make you less intelligent.
for me yes bartending is not an intelligent job.

The same for university dropouts. Quite a few of the richest people in the world never graduated from a university. I suppose that makes them worthless though right?

At least they are smart if you are smart you always prove it with something

Seriously....grow up.
I am already grown up. YOu need to be mature in your responses. If you play with fire, you gonna get burnt.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
''my gf is selfish for not indulging in sex acts that don't turn her on and don't feel good to her...what should i do to fix her attitude?''

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
This was your first response to my post. Before your post i shared the solution to the problem. I am sure i am not all alone in this matter, and i shared it in good faith and all you people just talking something which is neither relevant nor an issue here.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This was your first response to my post. Before your post i shared the solution to the problem. I am sure i am not all alone in this matter, and i shared it in good faith and all you people just talking something which is not relevant here.
you wrote a post which painted you as selfish.
everybody read it that way.
if this is not accurate then the fault lies in your writing, not our reading.

in our opinion the welfare of your girlfriend is very relevant here.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"pineapple up your arse..." I couldn't imagine anything more painful. The prickers on the pineapple especially the 'Kona Sugarloaf': 2.5–3 kg (5-6 lb) variety which has a white flesh with no woodiness in the center. Cylindrical in shape, it has a high sugar content but no acid.
lol.... Just because people are behind computers they can say whatever they want. Btw i always carry a recorder with me to save myself from this kinda degrading comments. After all i need a reason so sue some one. This will keep people straight with you.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you wrote a post which painted you as selfish.
everybody read it that way.
if this is not accurate then the fault lies in your writing, not our reading.

in our opinion the welfare of your girlfriend is very relevant here.

Not everybody if you read it carefully. Just because people can not think of a solution they dont have to be mean and discouraging. There are different people and they can come up with different solutions. Therefore you suggest one and if you dont have one then keep in touch with the thread and somebody will bring something fruitful. But respect is a must. you are not my mom, i am not your dad that means to get respect you gotta give respect. How simple is that ?

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What you going to sue them for? Freedom of speech?!?!?! Or perhaps they could counter sue you for idiocity.
not freedom of speech but if you call me names in my face if i think its necessary i will surely drag you to the court. Apart from that you can always express your opinion but refrain from calling me names or being mean or being physical. /Other than that its all good.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am already grown up. YOu need to be mature in your responses. If you play with fire, you gonna get burnt.

How exactly did you burn me? You just made yourself look like even more of an ass than you already did. You must have a PhD in the science of how to be an ass. People do NOT need money to be intelligent. Poor people can be perfectly happy without having material things. The uneducated have just as much of a right to voice their opinion as you do. And I'm not even going to address your comments toward fat people because you have a terribly poor understanding of them as a group of individuals. I'm glad it's so easy for you to lump and categorize people as you do and along the way find it necessary to discount them and make it seem as if they don't matter to the world. I'm glad you think you're God/Allah/Buddha/Brahma whomever's gift to the world but rest assured you're not. You are so inconsiderate and full of yourself that you will never realize the true worth of other human beings.