frustrated by scarsity of kawk

fitchboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im so frustrated- im from annapolis MD, and am in cincinnati OH for school, and will be in atlanta georgia this summer for an internship- but none of these places seem to have particularly endowed guys that i can find. they're no online, in any case, and i donno how to find em in public. cincinnati in particular is devoid of anyone worth dating in general. i've never had a dick bigger than 7ish, but nothing makes me hotter than imagining a MUCH larger one and the things i could do with it, or it with me rather ;) what should i do? i hear all these stories of ppl being with truly monstrous cocks, and i want that so bad, and can't imagine ever being lucky enough to get it...

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Have you noticed LARGE PENIS PERSONAL ADs at the bottom of the LPSG index page. Maybe some of the big Cinci boys would see your request and some of then might get in touch with you. It won't hurt to try.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Corrected Title: Frustrated by scarcity of cock

Are you looking for men with a large penis? I have no idea what a kawk is, and if you are randomly posting ads requesting hot, large kawk; then you will most likely remain alone.

You would be surprised how many men and women on the internet think spelling counts. Bottomline if you are looking for cock then you need to spell it correctly. There are a lot of hung men at LPSG and many of them are almost scarily smart. Sorry, but your thread title is more likely to be a turn off then turn on.

FYI- try www.xpeeps.com

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im so frustrated- im from annapolis MD, and am in cincinnati OH for school, and will be in atlanta georgia this summer for an internship- but none of these places seem to have particularly endowed guys that i can find. they're no online, in any case, and i donno how to find em in public. cincinnati in particular is devoid of anyone worth dating in general. i've never had a dick bigger than 7ish, but nothing makes me hotter than imagining a MUCH larger one and the things i could do with it, or it with me rather ;) what should i do? i hear all these stories of ppl being with truly monstrous cocks, and i want that so bad, and can't imagine ever being lucky enough to get it...

Shut the FU#K up and stop whining.

fitchboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Are you looking for men with a large penis? I have no idea what a kawk is, and if you are randomly posting ads requesting hot, large kawk; then you will most likely remain alone.

You would be surprised how many men and women on the internet think spelling counts. Bottomline if you are looking for cock then you need to spell it correctly. There are a lot of hung men at LPSG and many of them are almost scarily smart. Sorry, but your thread title is more likely to be a turn off then turn on."

i've always considered 'cock' to be average sized dick, and 'kawk' to be much larger than average- i think its playful lol.

as far as what 'tactics' im using lol, i basically just join profile sites and do detailed searches for guys in my area- all to no avail. now this only means they may not have online profiles, but are still out there- i know that. but i really don't know how to find them without the internet- i hate clubs and bars 'cause they're full of sluts; im not looking for quick lays- i want a well endowed boyfriend, u know? if there's a site i haven't tried, or if there's a better way of going about this, please let me know. criticising my spelling doesn't accomplish anything, thank you. lol

fitchboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frustrated by scarcity of literacy

btw, i'll have you know that reading is a passion for me- i love good literature, philosophy, theosophy, metaphysics, theurgy, thaumaturgy, quantum mechanics and string theory, mysticism and the esoteric, anything to stimulate my mind. i pride myself on my diction usage and vocabulary- unfortunatly for you, this is not the place to show case all of that. find me in myspace if that's what you want. and unfortunatly for me, my spelling is atrocious, im aware of that lol