Frustrated with circumcised penis

Media
The more I read the more it seems like I'm missing out on a lot of sensation by having a cut dick. This sucks! It just seems like my penis (especially my head) would be a lot more sensitive if it was protected from daily wear and tear in my boxers every day. It just seems like it getting chaffed all the time is going to really subtract from the sensation.

I'm really jealous of you circumcised guys! Does anyone know of any advantage of having a cut cock? Any reassuring words?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
actually you get MORE sensation by being circumcised.
Yeah, right, Epic... That makes a lot of sense after having nearly a third of our cocks' nerve endings hacked off.

Check out restoration, Bob24... it won't bring back your foreskin but at least you will have the comfort of daily coverage... and more to play with!

Onan

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Circumcised cocks are clean look good are manly looking and are plenty sensitive.I'm circumcised and I've always been happy and proud of my status.

However if you are unhappy being circumcised you can go for foreskin restoration techniques and there are a few guys on lpsg currently restoring their foreskins who I'm sure could provide u with more advice.

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd be happy your parents got you cut when you didn't have to experience and rememeber it. I got circumcised a couple years ago and so I'm able to compare what it's like cut and uncut. The real truth is it's not that different but I much prefer cut sex. Getting my foreskin removed exposed my glans to the air getting rid of the oversensitivity and exposing all the erogenous tissues to direct stimulation. In effect when you're cut you're somewhat slower to arouse but once you get going you can sustain extremely high levels of stimulation without losing control.
Other than sex, being circed has improved my life. I had a few minor foreskin issues over the years and it smelled worse than pussy! lol

B_Epic_Size

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, right, Epic... That makes a lot of sense after having nearly a third of our cocks' nerve endings hacked off.

Check out restoration, Bob24... it won't bring back your foreskin but at least you will have the comfort of daily coverage... and more to play with!

Onan

its true. the most sensitive part of the male penis is the part actually protected by the foreskin.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The more I read the more it seems like I'm missing out on a lot of sensation by having a cut dick. This sucks! It just seems like my penis (especially my head) would be a lot more sensitive if it was protected from daily wear and tear in my boxers every day. It just seems like it getting chaffed all the time is going to really subtract from the sensation.

I'm really jealous of you circumcised guys! Does anyone know of any advantage of having a cut cock? Any reassuring words?

I'm in the same boat as you man. I HATE being cut...I feel that its cruel, barbaric, and inhumane. If men weren't supposed to have a forskin, we wouldn't of been born with one. If I ever have a son, he will NEVER be cut, unless he makes the decision to do so as an adult. BTW, you have a great body and a smoking hot cock! You look great, so try to be happy, as there is not much we can do about it. When I get the money, I hope to be able to buy a forskin restoration device.

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Circumcised cocks are clean look good are manly looking...

All cocks are clean when their owners wash them. All cocks look good and manly-looking when you are ready for some action and the foreskin is back. At any other time, who the f*** needs to stare at their foreskin? It's just there for protection.

When I was a kid, I thought circumcised cocks looked 'sexy', so I kept my foreskin pulled back. The bare head felt good rubbing against my Y-Fronts, and I kept taking it out and thinking how good it looked. (OK, I was 14.) But whenever I had a wank, the head felt a lot less sensitive. The experiment ended after 2 days.

Guys who were circumcised as a baby have nothing to compare, as regards sensitivity. Many guys who are circumcised as adults choose to have it done because they want the manly/sexy/whatever look (I grew out of that phase when I was 14!) and then they convince themselves that everything is perfect.

coolking

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bob, from your pics youve nothing to worry about, your cock looks just great as it is, very tasty!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All cocks are clean when their owners wash them. All cocks look good and manly-looking when you are ready for some action and the foreskin is back. At any other time, who the f*** needs to stare at their foreskin? It's just there for protection.

When I was a kid, I thought circumcised cocks looked 'sexy', so I kept my foreskin pulled back. The bare head felt good rubbing against my Y-Fronts, and I kept taking it out and thinking how good it looked. (OK, I was 14.) But whenever I had a wank, the head felt a lot less sensitive. The experiment ended after 2 days.

Guys who were circumcised as a baby have nothing to compare, as regards sensitivity. Many guys who are circumcised as adults choose to have it done because they want the manly/sexy/whatever look (I grew out of that phase when I was 14!) and then they convince themselves that everything is perfect.

Wow dude! Calm down! Take it easy! Chill out! I never said anything bad about uncut cocks and lve got nothing against them! I know living in crappy dumpy leeds must be hard and shitty on you and I sympathise especially since the price of a house in leeds wouldn't buy you a garage in chelsea but you need to chill out dude or relocate!

D

deleted257218

Nobody can tell which is more sensitive because every case is different just as every penis is different however i've read the style of circumcision depends on what happens to sensitivity. That a low cut reduces it because of the type of skin that's removed in comparison to a high job.