Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So my roommate and I mess around pretty regular, and have for years. Well, anyway, he was away for the past week with work, and when he came home tonight, we immediately got down to business.

It was awesome, and after I got him off, I asked him specifically that if I waited to cum, would he be down for messing around again later. He said yes, so as hard as it was, I decided not to finish so I could have a huge load later.

Well, now he's "too tired" and he's just lying around and I'm very frustrated. I've been hard for like three hours and I really wanted to blow my load tonight. It just irritates me that he agreed to this and now he doesn't want to, and sure, I could complain enough and make it happen, but then I'll have to live with the guilt of knowing he's not into it.

So yeah, no real point to this thread, I guess. I just needed a place to vent.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let him fall asleep and cum on him then. I did it to my ex once towards the end of our relationship when things weren't going well, she was piiiiiiiised. So worth it though.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
do your hands not work? there is NO EXCUSE or reason for a man to not bust a nut if he is perfectly healthy. Hell, I'd find something that your roomy drinks alot of and nut in it....he'll be none the wiser lol

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lesson learned.:wink:

Tonight, you'll have to stick with your hands, bud. And don't cum on him in his sleep-- I'd literally bust your nut for that.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
Yes my hands work, but the point is, I shouldn't have to use them because we had a deal! *angry face*
What are you? Twelve?

I didn't read anything about love, relationship, or commitment. All I read was that you and your "roommate" "mess around pretty regular, and have for years." That's great. Nothing wrong with it.

But, from that, I didn't get the idea that either of you owe the other anything. He got tired and changed his mind. It happens.

As the others have said, you should simply take matters into your own hands.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You're entitled to infer whatever it is you want to infer based off my original post, but to be fair, you don't know me and you have no idea what our relationship is, so please don't insult me.

This was by no means the most serious post I have ever made on this forum, I was agitated, and this post was made in good fun.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In good fun you need to post the next time over at Sex with a Large Penis then. This is the Relationships forum and so folk are going to reply about the relationship aspects of what you post.

Una's suggestion was just as immature as you complaining to the Internets about your J/O buddy not being in the mood in the first place. :rofl:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let him fall asleep and cum on him then. I did it to my ex once towards the end of our relationship when things weren't going well, she was piiiiiiiised. So worth it though.

My girlfriend lets me jerk off on her or in her mouth anytime I want. I once did it while she was asleep though, and she was somewhat annoyed.

I also think it's bad form to promise sex and refuse to deliver. Better to simply never promise. My girlfriend is always trying to promise me blowjobs and stuff, and I always tell her not to. It's just a bad idea. If she doesn't do it, I'll be frustrated. If she does it when she really doesn't want to, it could ruin the experience for both of us.

Last edited:
K

kundalinikat

In all seriousness Crex, sometimes when he makes a verbal 'deal' to have sex later (by flirting, declaring, promising) he's turned on in the moment, and then he wasn't in the same mood later, and he knows that. Maybe he was in a wrong enough mood that you wouldn't have enjoyed yourself with him, and he didn't want to have that kind of sex with you.

But here's what probably happened, you self-centered fellow... you got him off! He shot his load and after that he was kinda worn out and didn't want to have 'tired sex' until you gave him another orgasm or something :p You know that fatigue happens, in this case you actually made it happen. Then you complain that you can't fuck a sleepy person.

I wouldn't stay hard for three hours after my lover passes out and pace around the room blaming them for not being awake enough to fuck, I would probably take a shower and jerk off :>

Hope you aren't so disappointed by your lover in the future. Also think of it this way, you're 3 years in and the worst parts are behind you

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He made it up to me the next day, so all's good I suppose. I understand that people get tired and say things in the heat of the moment, and as for my hand, I eventually went that route, but I was scared to do it right after he fell asleep in case he woke up and then offered his services to me after I'd done it for myself, haha. That would have been even worse. :)