Frustration and Jealously with my Friend's Dick

samfro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As time goes on, I feel like it is inevitable that he will have sex with any female friend I have. For instance, and this has happened before, just recently my gf told her friends about him and his abilities/attributes, and they all line up to experience the ride of a lifetime ( apparently). Then they tell their friends and it spreads and he can take his pick. So I'm left on the sidelines hearing these stories about how I don't measure up, figuratively and literally.

I wonder if anyone can relate and give some advice on dealing with these odd feelings I have. I think it is abnormal to know about your friend's penis length and all the amazing things it can do/shoot out, but I don't know, none of my other friends will talk about the situation with me:frown1:.

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a friend like that back in college...Yes he was big, and everyone talked about it. I just thought about some of his "not so good" qualities and it kinda balanced it all out for me.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Everybody hates being rejected by another person, it's in our mental make up. As you develop in life, so you get accustomed to the size of your cock and you would normally accept it as is. Just because your friends cock is bigger than yours should not make you feel inferior to him. Besides there a many guys on this site that are much bigger than me but I am not envious of them. I hope that you are not developing "penis envy" but my guess is that you are not getting the same amount of opportunities of getting laid. Another way to look at it is like this. The bigger the cock the less of it that can be sucked and vice versa. Otherwise use a penis extender-the proffessionals say it works.
Apologies if I sound so philosophical. It's part of life.
We may have all be created EQUAL as people but some are more endowed that others. Enjoy what you have.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All respect, but i think you should consider tuning into your own dick and what it can/cant do
Who would give a real Fck about how your buddy performs, pleasing the ladiez or not?
At the end of the day we age, those who may get a supposed 'thrill of a lifetime' .. a one off or whatever
So What'
within a few years, like everything else. it will all be insignificant
in the Grand scheme of life
me thinks
enz
-ps .. Do you KNOW for Sure, this is happening, or is it 1/2 at least SHIT talk'

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can relate to your problem. I don't remember how the conversation started, but I think we'd have been about 15 when my secondary school buddy mentioned he'd measured his cock and found it was 7" long. I'd seen it in the showers after sports and it was obvious that he was hung so there was no reason to think he was exaggerating. At that age mine was around 6" so I felt a bit inferior. Silly really, as I now know that even then mine was above average in length. But in those days we'd been led to believe that average erect length was something like 6.5". So I don't think it did my sexual self confidence a lot of good having this well hung buddy. My gf at the time knew he had a bigger cock than I did, but she didn't leave me for him, so his extra inch obviously didn't mean that much to her. So there's a bit of perspective. Women might be titillated by cock size but they are first and foremost interested in a guy's personality.

You have to make friends with your cock. Learn to love it and be proud of it or it will be very difficult for your lovers to enjoy it. If you feel under endowed you can do something about it. I've been doing pe on and off for a few years and mine is now 7" bone pressed erect length. It was hard work, but worth it as I no longer feel under endowed.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is not abnormal to know your buddy's attributes. growing up it becomes quickly known who is and who is not hung, among the gals and the guys. I was known as hung, but a friend was huge. for awhile, he got the attention, and actually he was too big for most of the gals. and that's when they found me. after a few yrs, it didn't make much difference. I have a friend that is jealous of me and my escapades. he introduced me to a ladyfriend of his the other nite. as she looked at me and shook my hand, she said, " is he the one with the big cock you were telling me about?" I was embarrassed, but said, " yes, I'm endowed." we got by that and had some good conversation.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So what if he has sex with several female friends of yours? What's to stop you from having sex with them or with your girlfriend? Insecurity about how women might compare your dick to his? If so, women will sense the insecurity vibe from you and leave.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An impressive penis may attract a lot of first dates, but if that's all a man has to offer, he won't do well in longer-term relationships. Mine is strictly standard issue, but I think I have other qualities to make up for it.

The membership of this website is especially attuned to big dicks, but I'll bet that the majority would agree that other assets are important, too. Well, maybe not here. ;-)

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How would an impressive penis attract a lot of first dates? Maybe second dates, but first dates?