Frustration when you leave half cock out of pussy ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Amanda_Faulk, Feb 22, 2010.

1. D_Amanda_Faulk

D_Amanda_Faulk Account Disabled

2. D_Helmer Heighballs

D_Helmer Heighballs New Member

oh my god im glad im not that big.

i love being balls deep in pussy, or a dude for that matter.

3. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

I would love to know what it feels like to bury my entire cock in a pussy. Probably 2/3 is the best I can do. I imagine it would be similar to a two-handed handjob, but smoother. I'm not complaining, just a little envious of smaller cocks (in this regard anyways).

4. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    Come on. Some maths for your 2/3 cock inside?
    Well most woman can have 7.5" BPL - the fatpad will act as a bumper.
    So in math that gives us :
    (2/3)*7.5"= X where X is your length
    X = (3*7.5")/2
    X = 11.25" this must be the minimum length BPL of your dick - as you posted "2/3 the best I can do"

Exageration is an art, but it has mostly the form of a boemerang...

5. ibostyle11

ibostyle11 Active Member

Albums:
    Length isn't the only thing to consider when talking about limitations on how deep you can go. Girth also plays it's part.

If you're too thick for the girl/guy, it's not very likely that you're still going to shove all of your cock into the poor person. Most likely you're barely getting pasted the head.

That said, there's been two girls where I couldn't go much past the head the first few times we had sex. It was a little bit frustrating, b/c of how turned on I was and how slowly I had to go, since I just wanted to pound them. But I'm no asshole so I just gave myself a mental slap on the wrist and dealt with it til they could better handle me.

6. nrobinso

nrobinso New Member

Watching that video she must be quite tiny!

7. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    When we first got married, I really couldn't get everything in that I wanted. But with patience and both of us working on it, it really can happen. I am not too sure of the body changes in a woman, but after our first child, I could slip in balls deep with absolutely no problems. We have both enjoyed sex much, much better after that.

8. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

Yeah, that would annoy me... even worse though is the fact that she's just laying there. I'm guessing she's a virgin, which is fine, but come on... do something other than lay there!

Seriously though, is she only 3" deep? He looks about my size and I've gone deeper than that.

9. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

I'm not questioning your math but there are a lot of variables and it was only an estimate. I'm am truly close to 9" x 6" and I really do leave a good portion on the outside while fucking. Maybe not a third and maybe I regularly fuck a less than average sized pussy. Who knows. I'm glad someone is on the ball keeping us all honest. Keep up the good work.

10. 58titan

58titan New Member

Albums:
    thatwould suck first have a dick to long to bury.A tighter woman trying to get worked up to take a cock that large would be like starting a shitty mower . I am a good size and enjoy the easy pull mowers never had a female bitch .what if you had one of those mandingo cocks and you feel in love with her and could not enjoy her fully seems just as bad as havin a small dick just a though have a nice evening

11. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    Agree 100%
    My girth has been a challenge for many women, not my length :wink:HAHA

12. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    I have never been able to fully penetrate any pussy balls deep. But I have been fortunate that every woman I have screwed has able take my huge cock balls deep in the ass. Having my cock completely penetrated into a tight ass is an incredible feeling.

13. nrobinso

nrobinso New Member

Yeah - going in all the way is the best feeling. The only experience otherwise I've had is a girl who was able to take only about 5.5-6 inches, which was a little frustrating!... Regarding that video though, it looks as though she's tiny moreso than him being especially big!

14. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Women vary a lot in terms of how deep their vaginas can stretch, and I'm yet to be able to figure it out by their appearance. I've had small women under 5' who really enjoyed taking me balls deep (I'm just a touch over 8") whereas my gurrent GF is about 5'10" and has real trouble if I try to get all the way inside. Foreplay has a lot to do with it, but some girls just can't handle a lot, so you just watch yourself from getting too carried away. Feeling your pubic bone mashing up against your partner's is amazing, but there's more to enjoying a fuck than just that.

15. D_Mianni

D_Mianni New Member

My ex-wife and I had a threesome with a man with a very big cock. In spite of having a large cunt and after two children, she could not handle his cock the first time. It took fully 3 sessions before she could take his head which was the size of a small apple. Finally, after a lot of gentle rocking back and forth, he was able to sink about half of his 9-inch cock into her. She actually bled! After a couple more sessions, she could easily take it all, balls deep. And they both loved it. He complained that many of his partners could not handle him and was frustrated about having to hold himself back. The length was one thing but what she really found hard to take at first was his thick, hard shaft, and especially his big head. His own wife called it a jawbreaker. Another funny thing about him was that he couldn't come from sucking alone but came a lot inside her--he could fill two shot glasses!

16. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

It's true women vary very much in the length they will take comfortably; it has no relation to height or body shape. I am nowhere near the length of the guy in the movie; however I don't believe he couldn't get more in. I agree although she was very attractive she seemed to be one of those 'lie back and take it' women: I don't think I would fuck her twice. As for my experience, a couple of times I have 'run out of runway' with women, but usually I can get in balls deep and fuck hard. It seems to back up the idea that most women can take 7.5" or thereabouts without a problem. The girth is something else: several times I have had to really work on a pussy with fingers, tongue and lube before I could get in, and that's with a girth only just about 6". Anal is often difficult too, but I persevere!

17. NorcoDW85

NorcoDW85 New Member

I agree it sucks not being able to go balls deep. I learned through experience to take it slow and my wife and I have been balls deep for years. In my younger days I just got the head and about 2-5 inches in before being to to stop, but I always guessed that due to age and stuff associated with "youth"

18. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Allways take it slow. There will allways be "small" girls that cannot take a huge cock, so go easy on them.

19. nrobinso

nrobinso New Member

Wow - that's quite a story! He sounds like a monster!

Draft saved Draft deleted