Frustration when you leave half cock out of pussy ?

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I would love to know what it feels like to bury my entire cock in a pussy. Probably 2/3 is the best I can do. I imagine it would be similar to a two-handed handjob, but smoother. I'm not complaining, just a little envious of smaller cocks (in this regard anyways).

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to know what it feels like to bury my entire cock in a pussy. Probably 2/3 is the best I can do. I imagine it would be similar to a two-handed handjob, but smoother. I'm not complaining, just a little envious of smaller cocks (in this regard anyways).
Come on. Some maths for your 2/3 cock inside?
Well most woman can have 7.5" BPL - the fatpad will act as a bumper.
So in math that gives us :
(2/3)*7.5"= X where X is your length
X = (3*7.5")/2
X = 11.25" this must be the minimum length BPL of your dick - as you posted "2/3 the best I can do"

Exageration is an art, but it has mostly the form of a boemerang...

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Length isn't the only thing to consider when talking about limitations on how deep you can go. Girth also plays it's part.

If you're too thick for the girl/guy, it's not very likely that you're still going to shove all of your cock into the poor person. Most likely you're barely getting pasted the head.

That said, there's been two girls where I couldn't go much past the head the first few times we had sex. It was a little bit frustrating, b/c of how turned on I was and how slowly I had to go, since I just wanted to pound them. But I'm no asshole so I just gave myself a mental slap on the wrist and dealt with it til they could better handle me.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we first got married, I really couldn't get everything in that I wanted. But with patience and both of us working on it, it really can happen. I am not too sure of the body changes in a woman, but after our first child, I could slip in balls deep with absolutely no problems. We have both enjoyed sex much, much better after that.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, that would annoy me... even worse though is the fact that she's just laying there. I'm guessing she's a virgin, which is fine, but come on... do something other than lay there!

Seriously though, is she only 3" deep? He looks about my size and I've gone deeper than that.

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
Come on. Some maths for your 2/3 cock inside?
Well most woman can have 7.5" BPL - the fatpad will act as a bumper.
So in math that gives us :
(2/3)*7.5"= X where X is your length
X = (3*7.5")/2
X = 11.25" this must be the minimum length BPL of your dick - as you posted "2/3 the best I can do"

Exageration is an art, but it has mostly the form of a boemerang...

I'm not questioning your math but there are a lot of variables and it was only an estimate. I'm am truly close to 9" x 6" and I really do leave a good portion on the outside while fucking. Maybe not a third and maybe I regularly fuck a less than average sized pussy. Who knows. I'm glad someone is on the ball keeping us all honest. Keep up the good work.

58titan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thatwould suck first have a dick to long to bury.A tighter woman trying to get worked up to take a cock that large would be like starting a shitty mower . I am a good size and enjoy the easy pull mowers never had a female bitch .what if you had one of those mandingo cocks and you feel in love with her and could not enjoy her fully seems just as bad as havin a small dick just a though have a nice evening

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Length isn't the only thing to consider when talking about limitations on how deep you can go. Girth also plays it's part.

If you're too thick for the girl/guy, it's not very likely that you're still going to shove all of your cock into the poor person. Most likely you're barely getting pasted the head.

That said, there's been two girls where I couldn't go much past the head the first few times we had sex. It was a little bit frustrating, b/c of how turned on I was and how slowly I had to go, since I just wanted to pound them. But I'm no asshole so I just gave myself a mental slap on the wrist and dealt with it til they could better handle me.

Agree 100%
My girth has been a challenge for many women, not my length :wink:HAHA

nrobinso

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah - going in all the way is the best feeling. The only experience otherwise I've had is a girl who was able to take only about 5.5-6 inches, which was a little frustrating!... Regarding that video though, it looks as though she's tiny moreso than him being especially big!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women vary a lot in terms of how deep their vaginas can stretch, and I'm yet to be able to figure it out by their appearance. I've had small women under 5' who really enjoyed taking me balls deep (I'm just a touch over 8") whereas my gurrent GF is about 5'10" and has real trouble if I try to get all the way inside. Foreplay has a lot to do with it, but some girls just can't handle a lot, so you just watch yourself from getting too carried away. Feeling your pubic bone mashing up against your partner's is amazing, but there's more to enjoying a fuck than just that.

D_Mianni

Just Browsing
Media
My ex-wife and I had a threesome with a man with a very big cock. In spite of having a large cunt and after two children, she could not handle his cock the first time. It took fully 3 sessions before she could take his head which was the size of a small apple. Finally, after a lot of gentle rocking back and forth, he was able to sink about half of his 9-inch cock into her. She actually bled! After a couple more sessions, she could easily take it all, balls deep. And they both loved it. He complained that many of his partners could not handle him and was frustrated about having to hold himself back. The length was one thing but what she really found hard to take at first was his thick, hard shaft, and especially his big head. His own wife called it a jawbreaker. Another funny thing about him was that he couldn't come from sucking alone but came a lot inside her--he could fill two shot glasses!

Media
It's true women vary very much in the length they will take comfortably; it has no relation to height or body shape. I am nowhere near the length of the guy in the movie; however I don't believe he couldn't get more in. I agree although she was very attractive she seemed to be one of those 'lie back and take it' women: I don't think I would fuck her twice. As for my experience, a couple of times I have 'run out of runway' with women, but usually I can get in balls deep and fuck hard. It seems to back up the idea that most women can take 7.5" or thereabouts without a problem. The girth is something else: several times I have had to really work on a pussy with fingers, tongue and lube before I could get in, and that's with a girth only just about 6". Anal is often difficult too, but I persevere!

NorcoDW85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree it sucks not being able to go balls deep. I learned through experience to take it slow and my wife and I have been balls deep for years. In my younger days I just got the head and about 2-5 inches in before being to to stop, but I always guessed that due to age and stuff associated with "youth"

D

deleted136887

Allways take it slow. There will allways be "small" girls that cannot take a huge cock, so go easy on them.

nrobinso

Just Browsing
Media
My ex-wife and I had a threesome with a man with a very big cock. In spite of having a large cunt and after two children, she could not handle his cock the first time. It took fully 3 sessions before she could take his head which was the size of a small apple. Finally, after a lot of gentle rocking back and forth, he was able to sink about half of his 9-inch cock into her. She actually bled! After a couple more sessions, she could easily take it all, balls deep. And they both loved it. He complained that many of his partners could not handle him and was frustrated about having to hold himself back. The length was one thing but what she really found hard to take at first was his thick, hard shaft, and especially his big head. His own wife called it a jawbreaker. Another funny thing about him was that he couldn't come from sucking alone but came a lot inside her--he could fill two shot glasses!

Wow - that's quite a story! He sounds like a monster!