FTL Briefs

Mr.Bill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always worn FTL briefs. They are a staple in my underwear drawer. I grew up wearing them as did my father. Even in recent years I've bought a vintage package on eBay made the year I was born. So, yes I've got briefs as old as I am. Never quite understood the term tightly whities, yeah they fit snug like a glove but I wouldn't call them tight exactly. Briefs should be essential for every man and boy. It's basically a bra for your manhood. I hate boxers and commando, I keep it stationary. It's a bit unpleasant when your bat swings around and nails you in the balls.

Mr.Bill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always worn FTL briefs. They are a staple in my underwear drawer. I grew up wearing them as did my father. Even in recent years I've bought a vintage package on eBay made the year I was born. So, yes I've got briefs as old as I am. Never quite understood the term tightly whities, yeah they fit snug like a glove but I wouldn't call them tight exactly. Briefs should be essential for every man and boy. It's basically a bra for your manhood. I hate boxers and commando, I keep it stationary. It's a bit unpleasant when your bat swings around and nails you in the balls.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of chatter on here, about "designer" underwear of all sorts. What's so special about them?

I work a dirty, nasty job (oil drilling) and took notice of what my co-workers wear (while undressing or dressing in our community shower) after reading various posts describing the virtues of $20-a-pair briefs versus common Fruit of the Loom or Hanes. My girlfriend buys my standard FTL's at a local Dollar General store; $5 for a five-pack (as I've instructed). Looks like most of my co-workers (or their wives or girlfriends do the same... of the 7 other men on my crew, 6 of us wear FTL tighty-whities while the 7th man wears Wal-Mart house-brand Puritan briefs, the kind with two blue spripes on the waist-band; yeah, I saw 'em turned inside-out on the bench in the dressing area).

I've worn FTL's for as long as I can remember. Anything particularly special about Klien, X2ist (sp?) or the other much-vaunted brands?

Just asking, not gonna change brands here. And I'll never do boxers or boxer-briefs. Rather go commando (which I do from time to time).

- Trash
higher quality cotton = softer

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I do find the higher-end briefs are better. While I grew up with Jockeys, they don't really pouch you up. They kind of squash you a little bit. Plus, I like the pouch on 2xist and Levis (anyone else have these briefs? Hard to find) because the lift and show off. I think the older style briefs were concerned with HIDING a guy's gear and the newer ones went just the opposite: showing off. What's hotter than a guy's packed pouch?

D

deleted300444

I do find the higher-end briefs are better. While I grew up with Jockeys, they don't really pouch you up. They kind of squash you a little bit. Plus, I like the pouch on 2xist and Levis (anyone else have these briefs? Hard to find) because the lift and show off. I think the older style briefs were concerned with HIDING a guy's gear and the newer ones went just the opposite: showing off. What's hotter than a guy's packed pouch?

Levis makes briefs? Googling now.