FTM interest

Chazjaz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I've never been interested in a vagina, whether it's on a man or a woman. It could just be my own issues - I'm definitely not on LPSG for the LP part, for instance, and I've pretty much fallen strictly into the receiving part of a relationship. Lol.

That being said, I've found many trans men attractive, but the idea of sex with a trans man makes me feel weird in a not-great way.
That’s fair enough - it’s your own personal choice who you find sexually attractive.
It’s nothing against trans people, just that you don’t find them sexually attractive (as I would say about a woman. I can appreciate a beautiful woman but I don’t want to rip her clothes off lol).

I have met some trans men who aren’t attractive to me at all, it’s not the “vagina or penis” I’d be attracted to it’s the man.
Lots of trans men are absolutely gorgeous and if I was looking to date (if I were single, I mean) I’d 100% date a trans man.

With that being said, I really do love dick. Nothing better than a dick in your mouth or ass lol :p

BottomAtl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I've never been interested in a vagina, whether it's on a man or a woman. It could just be my own issues - I'm definitely not on LPSG for the LP part, for instance, and I've pretty much fallen strictly into the receiving part of a relationship. Lol.

That being said, I've found many trans men attractive, but the idea of sex with a trans man makes me feel weird in a not-great way.

I know where you're coming from but there's something about that manly cunt that's attractive. The clit that is now a dick. I want to play with one so bad.

Reactions: Ftmbtm and Biryder

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do have a question if I may. Do they prefer to say their clit or possibly prefer dick?

Possibly depends on the individual?

Reactions: Chazjaz

bpk1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are gay and like men and trans-men are men. The great thing about sexuality is that it is yours and you get to define it. Some people seem to confuse the difference between a social construct such as gender and sex which is biological.

I have been with a transgender male before and he was no different from any other guy Ive been with. I am still 100% gay and maybe even more gay LOL than before.You'll realize quickly that your attracted to masculine features not genitals. My biggest piece advice is to be very respectful of what they call their parts. Also realize that some do not like use to both holes so don't go into it thinking that way.