Ftm: Penis "envy"

tsfan1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi guys,

Yeah,I know, it s a weird title. If i had put the question in the title then this ts would have been redundant.

Anyway, ftm are male from the inside (mind/spirit/soul/whatever). That s why they also wanna be male from the outside. Having a masculine face and no boobs is a good start. However, I wonder if there are ftm who think this is more than enough. If you want to be male from the outside, I cant imagine that you wouldnt even feel a little bit that something is missing. Obviously im talking about the penis.

Greetz,

T

StewartW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys,

Yeah,I know, it s a weird title. If i had put the question in the title then this ts would have been redundant.

Anyway, ftm are male from the inside (mind/spirit/soul/whatever). That s why they also wanna be male from the outside. Having a masculine face and no boobs is a good start. However, I wonder if there are ftm who think this is more than enough. If you want to be male from the outside, I cant imagine that you wouldnt even feel a little bit that something is missing. Obviously im talking about the penis.

Greetz,

T
So why do they get fucked in pussy if they want to feel and be like a man

dontevenworryaboutit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@ OP

Yeah, for many trans people they feel that they should have a penis and balls. Some trans men even experience phantom limb syndrome and some go on to have surgery.

There are many reasons why someone would have chest surgery and then go on HRT and not have lower surgery. Sometimes the changes they get from HRT is enough as it changes stuff down there... it's essentially like a small penis after all. Surgery is traumatic and can be hard to recover from. It can be super expensive. Some people in certain countries can't afford it. I can say with confidence that if surgery was more accessible, a lot more trans people would get it.

Really weird and gross generalisation which many trans men don't relate to. And for those who do engage in penetrative sex, there are also plenty who wouldn't feel comfortable having their parts called the P word.

I have a feeling that you're not interested in actually being educated around it because your comment did not come off as one in good faith.

tsfan1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@ OP

Yeah, for many trans people they feel that they should have a penis and balls. Some trans men even experience phantom limb syndrome and some go on to have surgery.

There are many reasons why someone would have chest surgery and then go on HRT and not have lower surgery. Sometimes the changes they get from HRT is enough as it changes stuff down there... it's essentially like a small penis after all. Surgery is traumatic and can be hard to recover from. It can be super expensive. Some people in certain countries can't afford it. I can say with confidence that if surgery was more accessible, a lot more trans people would get it.

Really weird and gross generalisation which many trans men don't relate to. And for those who do engage in penetrative sex, there are also plenty who wouldn't feel comfortable having their parts called the P word.

I have a feeling that you're not interested in actually being educated around it because your comment did not come off as one in good faith.

That sounds terrible. They went through so much and still feel a sense of being 'incomplete'

dontevenworryaboutit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That sounds terrible. They went through so much and still feel a sense of being 'incomplete'

So, I think you misunderstood... Phantom limb syndrome has been documented in some trans men who are pre-op. Phantom limb syndrome is typically seen in people who lose a limb through illness or injury, but some trans men, who were assigned female at birth and haven't had any surgeries experience phantom limb syndrome.

I wasn't trying to say that post op trans men do. I have never heard of that being a thing.

D

deleted6505551

You apparently don't have an understanding of what being trans is. When we transition it is not just our sexual actions that change, but our entire lives. We still need to go to work, pay the bills and all the other mundane things that make up life. Of course sex is a part, but just a part. I'd argue that for most of us, FtM or MtF it isn't even the most important part.

Seriously, do you want to be judged purely on your sexual habits? Does your dick define you as a god or bad man? I certainly hope not. FtM trans people deserved to be judged on other merits just as anyone else is.

Mariakenny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You apparently don't have an understanding of what being trans is. When we transition it is not just our sexual actions that change, but our entire lives. We still need to go to work, pay the bills and all the other mundane things that make up life. Of course sex is a part, but just a part. I'd argue that for most of us, FtM or MtF it isn't even the most important part.

Seriously, do you want to be judged purely on your sexual habits? Does your dick define you as a god or bad man? I certainly hope not. FtM trans people deserved to be judged on other merits just as anyone else is.
PERIODT SIS!!!