Ftm trans guy experimenting first time

Ayd

Expert Member
Media
Malden, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am 24 female to male transgender. I recently have been wanting to try a few things but I am not into penetration especially nt the front hole. Id like to try rimming so a tongue in my ass would be ok but nothing more. If this could be respected and guaranteed that it wouldn't be tried to be forced then there are a lot of fun things id like to try. I wanna watch a guy jack off. Hear him moans and talk dirty telling me what he likes done /wants to do to me. Eventually I'd want home to gently ask me to try and I'd take his cock in my hand and stroke it. Depending on my comfort would depend where we go from there. I think it's so sexy if a guy talked dirty and led me through what he wants. Asking nicely not like manipulating but convincing kindly. Like I probably wouldn't be able to resist if I was rubbing your dick and you say in my ear something like "go ahead in and grab it" it's not a lot done but it's that longing for more with the comfortably guiding me to please. Anything that you asked that I was comfortable doing I wouldn't be able to resist. If I could trust that I could have my ass against your cock and you wouldn't try to push in id wanna have so ass play. I wanna get rimmed and have your tongue inside me. I want you to take your cock and tap the tip on my hole (I only refer to my asshole). I'd want your precum on my hole erring it wet. You could spread my cheeks and slide your cock between so I can feel your shaft sliding on me.

If you think this is something for you message me or kik me at: showoff4me

Reactions: Huaimek186

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, my take is that the OP is a female to male transgender individual who has probably bee on testosterone for a while and has had virilizing effects. He may also have had breast reduction ("top surgery") but has not had genital revisions ("bottom surgery"). Female to male bottom surgery is not as advanced and many said individuals ("transmen") choose to forego it.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ayd
I'm sure there are kind and gentle men out there who would respect and gratify your desires .
As I understand you are a female to male transgenger , but not as yet genitally operated .
I'm not sure I understand why you want a physical experience with a man ; perhaps just to see how men function ,
so you can better imitate them with a girlfriend partner . You don't want a man to put his penis in either your vagina or ass hole .
You would like a man to ream your ass hole with his tongue and penetrate if he can .
You want to see a man masturbate and have a go at pumping his cock as well . I wish you good luck !!!

Reactions: Ayd

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reading between the lines of your original message again ; I get the impression that you a masculine female who would like to have a physical relationship with a man , like two guys together . Should one understand that you do not want a man to do anything you are not comfortable with ; but that intimate physical play might lead to your being so comfortable that you couldn't resist going further , that you want to feel safe with a man , that the degree of sex with him is because YOU are unable to resist and want to do it , NOT that he pushes it upon you .

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you could get pass continuously referring to me as a female then you'd be semi accurate. Please stop
Gender and sexuality are two different things!
For anybody who is confused, I believe Ayd used to be a straight female, but has transitioned, so he is a gay male.
Did I get that right, Ayd?
I know somebody who transitioned from a straight male to a gay female.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am totally lost, you were a girl and had your your pussy turned into a cock and now like guys but do not want them to fuck your ass hole? Bill
Why is that so hard to understand?

Sexual identity is not related to gender identity. Lana Wachowski is a male-to-female transgender and she's married to a woman.

Transgendered people can like men, women or both, and it's really not related to what gender they identify with.