FUCK BARRY BONDS! (and the rest of the cheating sports world.)

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by matt_koko, Aug 9, 2007.

1. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

Alright now boys, I know my title was harsh but it's true. What this ass-munch is doing is ruining not just an old mans legacy, or baseball, but sports its self. This man has just stolen from an old dude who worked nearly his entire life to achieve what he did with out drugs.

The real asshole in all this is the commish of the MLB, Now I know he probably has a tiny dick because he clearly has no balls so he probably won't read this, but to you sir, you are truely a coward who refuses to take a stand in stopping this. Bonds was clearly juiced when hitting many of his homers and despite his skill at batting he still cheated, so you are the man who stole from an old man.

What's next? As a major sports fan as well as a player, I think it's a joke that these players get away with what they do. Weather it's beating someone or cheating in sports, they get paid millions and are millions of little kids role models.

So how are you going to explain to your kid when he says "Everyone can hit farther then me dad, can't I do what Bonds did? He got away with it."

2. Horny Alex

Horny Alex New Member

If Barry Bonds choked on a chicken bone today it would be too soon for me! Organized sports has gone to the dogs. I am near Columbia SC where a drug store owner was caught red handed dealing steroids to prominent football players and others. Now we have the dog fighting scandal in Virginia. What next?

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

I hate that asshole cheater.

4. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

Please tell me, is it just me or do others agree?

5. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everyone cheats. Everyone breaks laws. Barry is the Home Run King.

When young junior asks daddy why can't he hit the ball as far as Barry, you say, "thats because he was born with more talent than any other baseball player ever".

We should also take all the box office sales away from all the Arnold Swarzengger movies because he used steroids. Terminator and Terminator II should be banished.

Its crazy the amount of hatorade that gets passed around, primarily amongst older white males. Sorry guys, steroids or not arrogance or not Barry is still amongst if not THE best player to ever play the game. Sorry, thats all there is to it.

*by the way that small ass ballpark hank aaron hit all his homers in got him more HRs than steroids ever got Bonds.

6. Horny Alex

Horny Alex New Member

Who are you calling older white guy? I'll bitch slap you into next week if you don't apologize.

7. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    my point is proven

8. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    The fact is, if you use steroids then you are cheating. He cheated and that's all there is to it. It doesn't matter if he was better or not, he broke the rules to give him an advantage on others.

9. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

Mason, That is probably some of the dumbest crap I've heard come out of someones mouth all day. Barry Bonds is clearly not the best baseball player of all time, In the feild he's useless enough said. I'm an 18 year old high school student, and I hate Barry Bonds so it's not just old white men. And as a guy who bodybuilded for a while I HATE Bonds even more, if he wanted to bulk up good for him, but to cheat thats just bull shit. And cheaters should get there records taken away, if your buddy and you are playing monopoly and instead of taking 200 dollars pass go, he takes 2000 dollars are you just going to let him? No. But if you do, then you let others do it too, as they learn your a pussy and you won't care.

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

No not really...I'm going to count to 100 before I respond to your idioitic post... no better than that...I'll sleep on it and get back with you tomorrow!

11. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Read up on it everyone has been breaking the rules.

Everyone today is suspect. Its a new era. Its been a new era. The era of Babe Ruth and the roaring 20s are far behind us.

12. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

You are one ignorant mother fucker. Theres plenty of players in the MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL whatever league that don't cheat. So for you to say that most people cheat is bullshit.

13. Horny Alex

Horny Alex New Member

Hey Skull, hanging around Hackensack and Patterson too long has affected your mind. Give it a rest!

14. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh really? Maybe your 18 year old ass needs to study up a bit more on what your talking about. He has won MLBs MVP award 7 times. 7 fucking times!
    Useless in the field? He is an 8 time Gold Glove winner. In case anyone has forgotten he also has the most home runs of all time and I won't even bother with his offensive statistics and most intentional walks ever.

If you think what I have been saying is the dumbest crap you've heard all day you must hang with some genius fucking people because to say barry is 'clearly not the best baseball player of all time' is crazy. Maybe he is not, but its not 'clear' to anybody. He's one of them, if not the best.

I think its ignorant to start a post saying FUCK BARRY BONDS.

Patterson represent!

15. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Barry Bonds isn't the best baseball player of all time. Do you know why? Because he's a cheater!!!

16. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

He wins MVP's for his hitting. Your such an ignorant ass-hole, I mean the simple fact that you think steroids isn't cheating makes you a fucking idiot.

17. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

I guess no one has anything else to add? And we all agree that Bonds and Skull are both ass-munchs

18. B_lisasdong

B_lisasdong New Member

The argument seems to be that because "everyone cheats," Bonds is the greatest. I suppose this point has to be conceded. Bonds is the greatest cheater of all time, bar none.

But as for the point about baseball, well, I think the title "Fuck Barry Bonds" sums it up better than any other 3 words possibly could. Fuck Barry Bonds indeed. He's a cheater.

And to make it clear: everyone doesn't cheat. As I've mentioned before - if there's one ball player out there who doesn't cheat (and I believe there are many), then Barry Bonds should fuck off and be treated like a fucking pariah. And that non-cheating guy, whoever he is, is a fucking hero.

And to Skull-boy: stop making comparisons to non-relevant contexts. Schwarzenegger could take steroids right in front of me and I'd call him an idiot, but not a cheater. It's totally irrelevant.

19. SexyFront

SexyFront New Member

Don't you people get it? This isn't about your silly honor or integrity, those things amount to shit in REAL LIFE. Everyone needs a wake up from dream land where nice guys get ahead. You naive little people, get a clue, this is about money! This Barry Bonds guy was allowed to break the record to keep baseball alive. The controversy, the record breaking is what will allow that sport to survive. Allowing Bonds to break the record was nothing short of a business deal. Heck, Hank Aaron was probably in on the deal too.

20. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:

I don't know about other people but I don't want to watch cheaters, I want to watch true, non drug enhanced athletes. The only thing this is doing is making baseball or sports look bad. Some people may like it but I think it is stupid. I want to see what people can do without cheating.

Draft saved Draft deleted