Fuck body shaming - i think muscular legs on a woman are ridiculously sexy

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I compete in sports where leg strength is critical, and many times I will compete on a team with a woman partner or teammate - the better she is, very typically, the larger and more muscular her legs are. Having spent time with younger female athletes I recognize how much harder for them it is because of body shaming and cultural norms where "athletic build" as it pertains to a woman when used by a man, really means more often long and lean and not thick and muscular. My wife competes in a sport where leg strength is everything. Give me a woman athlete with muscular legs any time - muscular legs are ridiculously sexy - particularly when they are used to kick ass in some sport. Just saying.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i agree (within reason)
also, agree even hotter when the body is functional and used for something athletic
at the gym def check out the girls with the thighs and butt not the abs.
then there is the unicorn...the woman who manged to build quads and a butt, lose her body fat and still have boobs.

D

deleted1027980

Is super skinny the ideal type?
Drainpipe legs aren't attractive.

Reactions: steel33

I hooked up with a gymnast back in college, she had a fantastic little hardbody, strong muscular legs and, by far the hottest ass I've ever had and small but perfectly perky tits, perpetually hard, pokey nipples. I thought she was "the one"....... we were together for a brief time but as much as I was into her she wasn't as much into me, I was a bit heartbroken over that one.

Reactions: Prince Jessy

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i agree (within reason)
also, agree even hotter when the body is functional and used for something athletic
at the gym def check out the girls with the thighs and butt not the abs.
then there is the unicorn...the woman who manged to build quads and a butt, lose her body fat and still have boobs.
I'd have about the same body fat as a guy, if it wasn't for these damn bouncy in the way nipples sticking out mosta the time boobs!

(actually got to keep lotion on my nipples--or body tape---even the damn bra stimulates them!)

Reactions: TheRob

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't aware that people body-shame fit women.

Everybody gets body shamed by somebody (some body types more than others). You can even see it happening in this thread...

Is super skinny the ideal type?
Drainpipe legs aren't attractive.

There's just a lot of people who can't talk about their own preferences without disparaging body types that don't fit their preference.

D

deleted1027980

I agree TexanStar. I prefer muscular over thin legs.
I have no problem disparaging other body types.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I compete in sports where leg strength is critical, and many times I will compete on a team with a woman partner or teammate - the better she is, very typically, the larger and more muscular her legs are. Having spent time with younger female athletes I recognize how much harder for them it is because of body shaming and cultural norms where "athletic build" as it pertains to a woman when used by a man, really means more often long and lean and not thick and muscular. My wife competes in a sport where leg strength is everything. Give me a woman athlete with muscular legs any time - muscular legs are ridiculously sexy - particularly when they are used to kick ass in some sport. Just saying.

But what about muscular upper bodies? Seems that muscular legs and butts on women are becoming acceptable but a muscular upper body crosses a line for a lot of (I dare say most) guys.

Reactions: squidly and Wave85

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good thought point - when I posted this I had just gotten back from skiing with some high level female skiers who were talking about this, and the primary issue for them was legs - they are of course muscular all over - but they naturally gained much more mass in their legs than in their upper bodies.

But what about muscular upper bodies? Seems that muscular legs and butts on women are becoming acceptable but a muscular upper body crosses a line for a lot of (I dare say most) guys.
I think thats unfortunately true because of so many guys feeling physically inferior when a girl is built. I don't know, maybe its a natural phenomenon that I missed out on but I have always loved an accomplished women, whether that be physically, professionally or scholastically. Back in the day I found the hard body girl to be the ultimate in attractiveness (imo, of course).

Reactions: Wave85

350Z

Sexy Member
Media
I think thats unfortunately true because of so many guys feeling physically inferior when a girl is built. I don't know, maybe its a natural phenomenon that I missed out on but I have always loved an accomplished women, whether that be physically, professionally or scholastically. Back in the day I found the hard body girl to be the ultimate in attractiveness (imo, of course).
ITs been a long time Snarky! I am definitely a fan of fit/muscled women. Crossfit women drive me crazy based on their muscularity and what they can physically do, impressive!

Wave, any pics of your wife's legs to show?

Reactions: Wave85

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ITs been a long time Snarky! I am definitely a fan of fit/muscled women. Crossfit women drive me crazy based on their muscularity and what they can physically do, impressive!

Wave, any pics of your wife's legs to show?

Nope... sorry 350Z

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Acceptable, or attractive?

I think it's female body building is totally acceptable. I can't imagine myself ever mocking or berating a woman for doing it, regardless of how far she progresses.

But I'll admit there's a point somewhere where very built women aren't really physically attractive to me. I feel the same about guys though (like to me, Arnold Schwarzenegger looked much more attractive to me at his build for something like when he was in the movie Twins as compared to when he was Mr Universe.