Fuck bras. tis all.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard Disney is releasing a new movie...Titty Titty Bang Bang.

giphy_8_110606762684.gif

My husband copyrighted that term years ago watching me put on too tight jeans.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may buy some stock in that company. With you wearing their product, the line is sure to be popular
If the company is public, it's not a bad consideration. Look how innovative. This one has sturdy straps and a lacy halter. It's a year old, I think. I paid $13 for it, and another $6 for coordinating panties. I don't see those in my drawer, so they must be in the laundry. I don't wear this bra often, because very few garments will hide the straps AND the halter, but I do have this one coral dress I wear in the spring and autumn, and most of my winter sweaters. I've only worn it on a date once, but it certainly had the desired effect on the gentleman.

Attachments

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@AlteredEgo I can fully imagine the effect it probably had of a lucky gent. The photo of the bra alone is enough to bring a smile to my face, so you in the bra; and in an A/E outfit. I am sure to you took his breath away.

PS I did have a little Walmart Stock; but I sold it . They should cut you a check, for being a fashion model, for their products :)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@AlteredEgo I can fully imagine the effect it probably had of a lucky gent. The photo of the bra alone is enough to bring a smile to my face, so you in the bra; and in an A/E outfit. I am sure to you took his breath away.

PS I did have a little Walmart Stock; but I sold it . They should cut you a check, for being a fashion model, for their products :)
Thank you. LOL

To be clear, it's not a brand owned by Walmart. Walmart is just a distributor.

Reactions: ronin001

Jcurve44

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the company is public, it's not a bad consideration. Look how innovative. This one has sturdy straps and a lacy halter. It's a year old, I think. I paid $13 for it, and another $6 for coordinating panties. I don't see those in my drawer, so they must be in the laundry. I don't wear this bra often, because very few garments will hide the straps AND the halter, but I do have this one coral dress I wear in the spring and autumn, and most of my winter sweaters. I've only worn it on a date once, but it certainly had the desired effect on the gentleman.
love to see what fills those AE :)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely FUCK BRAS!

One my favourites let me down this morning running to the shop from the car cause it started to rain, almost there when it let go catastrophically plus the dam wire came out at the same time and jabbed right in.
Was so embarrassed and couldn't have had more people watching! 20190224_114824.jpg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely FUCK BRAS!

One my favourites let me down this morning running to the shop from the car cause it started to rain, almost there when it let go catastrophically plus the dam wire came out at the same time and jabbed right in.
Was so embarrassed and couldn't have had more people watching! View attachment 1559760

That little bastard looks very similar to my front-stabber. I actually have a little scar where the prick stabbed me!

Reactions: Holly Doors

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely FUCK BRAS!

Was so embarrassed and couldn't have had more people watching! View attachment 1559760
What a betrayal when it’s one of your favourites. :worried:

We’ve all been there.