Fuck-Buddies!!!!!!

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What exactly is a fuck buddy? (apart from the obvious :tongue: ) Share experiences or views on it all!!!

Im with someone now and we always talk about the sex with partners in the past and its fine!! She said that she had 2 fuck buddies, at the same time :biggrin1:, and i cant help to feel.....jealous!!! very very stupid as it was in the past and natural i think feeling jealous over imagining your girl fucking someone else!!! but it made me think about the whole "fuck-buddy". I myself tried it with 3 girls......didnt work out to be honest!!! haha

No offense to u girls but....most of you always become attached, like smitten attached!

Opinions? :smile:

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my experience I've seen the dudes become attatched more than the girls. Girls that are OK with being fuck buddies usually have a kind of strength to them that even if they do start catching feelings they'll push it away. Guys, on the other hand, I've seen fuck a girl every day for a few weeks and be like shit I'm starting to really like this girl. And then they ruin it.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have an amazing roommate. She found me on MySpace, saw some things in my profile she liked (I had an ancient drawing from the Kama Sutra as a background and mentioned Tantra, transcendental sex, meditation and some music and books that we had in common) and she asked me out. We both were living in a very remote mountain ton and there were very few interesting and available people to date on the mountain so finding each other was a treat. We had a nice first date and then as she was walking me to the car at the end of the night, she said, "I don't do the girlfriend thing very well, but I think you and I have a lot in common. If you want to do dinner and holding hands and all of that, I can do that for awhile but what I'm really looking for is an exploratory partner and I think you can probably be that guy. See ya later," and she turned and went inside. I drove the 7 miles home in a haze and by the time I got there I wrote her an email and said, "Whatever it is you just proposed, I'm in. When do we start?" "Tuesday", she said.
She said she was interested in exploring her dominant side for she had always been submissive and she thought that I would be up for just about anything. True. "OK, you write up a script for what you want to do on our first night together and I will look it over and if there's anything Im not comfy with, I'll tell you and we can start in on Tuesday. You're a good writer so I'm sure it will be quite interesting. And the first night you will be totally in control but remember, next it's my turn."

Long story short, we became play partners, exploring all different facets of our sexuality. bdsm, threesomes, foursome, etc. We got together sexually once every week or so and hung out platonically once or twice between each exploratory session. I was and still do live bicoastally so though we found ourselves getting pretty attached to each other after a short time, it was easy to keep attachment out of it in any day-to-day way because every three months I was on the opposite coast of the US for three months. This began over 4 years ago. She wound up in a year long live-in lesbian relationship in the interim and we'd still get together when I was in town, in fact sometimes she and her gf and I would play together or she and I and another long distance/long-term gf of mine would get naked. She moved into my aprtment on the East Coast in October and though she has a frequent gf there and I date a few women, we still play once or twice a month and sometimes with each other and our respective partners. It is an amazing thing. No jealousy, just compassionate caring for each other's happiness and pleasure...which is really what real monogamous relationships should be based on as well.

Would I like it to be more permanent? Sure. She's amazing. Would I give up my other partners to be only with her? You bet. Of course, she says the only reason I say that is because I know she would never ask me to give up my other partners...hahaha.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had a number of fuck buddies over the years (male and female). By my, and my friends, definition it is someone who you fairly regularly have sex with and primarily for the quality of sex (as opposed to emotional fulfillment), you rarely if ever do other things together and unless you move in the same social circle you rarely see each other outside of the bedroom.
I generally always liked these people a great deal, but the attraction was their sexuality, their sexual aura, our sexual compatability and the quality and quantity possible when we had sex. (There were a couple who I felt really were stupid or had personalities that really left me cold, but boy could they fuck and suck, and that's what we were there for. I liked these people for their sexual capacity and just shut out other aspects of who they were on concentrated on their sex organs.)
A couple also were people I had dated briefly but we both mutually agreed we were better sex partners than romantic partners or friends and because we both enjoyed the sex so much, we limited the relationship to that.
I have found having a fuck buddy is a good release and relief from the possible boredoms and pressures of long term relationships (and all long term relationships have them, admit it or not. As an ex hippie, I'd just rather admit it and openly deal with it. The partners I've had in long term relationships have always had fuck buddies as well. It's worked out well for both of us as well as our relationship.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never fallen in love with a fuckbuddy, or a friend with benefits. I do get really attached, but I haven't fallen in love. I actually seem to fall in love with other people when I have a fuckbuddy, so I've never had one last very long.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had an FB. I definitely get attached to people. I love them, not in love but I always have some sort of feelings involved. I'm not sure this would be a good thing for me to try. I think I would end up hurting myself, but sometimes it's very tempting.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a couple when I was younger. one was engaged and lived in a nearby city, the other I went to college with. the engaged gal and I would meet up every other weekend. after the 3rd weekend together, she tells me she loves everything about me, my cock, my body, the sex, everything. after the 4th weekend, we stopped seeing each other, she wanted a commitment from me. she was ready to drop her fiance, in fact, wanted me to meet her parents before she told him!!! I started dating someone else, but engaged gal would show up and stare/stalk. eventually, I was "single" again and ran into her, and we resumed sex where we left off, so we did that for awhile. AND she was still engaged. then one Sunday morning, she proposed to me, and that was the end. I told her: I was not prepared to get married, I liked her a lot, not sure if I loved her, the sex was fantastic, and I did not like "sneaking" around, I might reconsider if she was not engaged. I wanted to date normally, not have a few drinks in a bar and then go fuck for 2 days. that pretty much ended that relationship.

my other fuck buddy, was a gal I had in some classes in college. she was super smart, high IQ, nice looking, got good grades, like all A's all the time going back to grade school. we had a couple hours of between classes on Tues & Thursday. one day she invites me over to get stoned, and after that she starts taking off her clothes and says "fuck me", so I did. afterwards she's telling me she needs fucking from time to time, admits she's kind of a nympho, needs the physical release, doesn't want a boyfriend, doesn't want to fall in love, says she likes me and I fucked her good, and she would like to continue if I can handle the situation. so for 2 semesters, I fucked her 2-4 times a week. even while she had a boyfriend for a month which was against her "plan". I had a gf or two in that time frame. nobody knew except her roommate, but early in the second semester, a few folks knew. I think people were jealous of her or me or both. in may, she graduated and went on to med school, I never saw her or heard of her again.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few fuck buddies. Some great, some good, some not-so-good. (Yes, one guy that I liked a lot as a friend, really sucked in bed…but I did like making out with him.) To me, a fuck buddy is a consistent sex partner. It’s one level up from a bootie call.
Whereas a bootie call is a random hook up. someone you hook up with but don’t really know (and don’t care to know well) and call drunk when you realize he or she is your most viable option for sex for the evening OR someone you don’t particularly like but the sex is too good to resist

And as opposed to Friend with Benefits: someone you know, genuinely like, and will hang out with during daylight (sober) hours but isn’t relationship material so you don’t date but when the moment strikes you right (perhaps you’re drunk and horny and he or she happens to be in your presence ) you hook up, on occasion

I really liked this linked definition, complete with behavior patterns for different types of relationships. http://www.datingthoughts.com/2008/07/02/booty-call-fuck-buddy-or-friend-with-benefits/

Some people are not cut out for fuck buddies. They get too emotionally involved. Or jealous. Over the past year, I was in a place where a fuck buddy was exactly what I was ready for. Going thru a divorce sucks and there’s a bit o’ drama involved…so I got what I needed physically, most of the time, without getting too involved. People who do get possessive and jealous…or way too intense too early it usually doesn’t work out with. One guy who lives about 45 minutes away from me would get upset when I went out with or hooked up with guys who lived by me, even though we weren’t exclusively dating/fucking.
The best fuck buddy I've ever had played by the rules of the fuck buddy rule book--like he wrote it. He was crystal clear in both word & action about the parameters of our fuck buddy relationship. I knew he had at least one other consistent girl in his pitching rotation, which was sometimes added to. Right from the beginning he told me that he was out of town a lot and that he didn’t have a lot of time. I was ok with all that. Communication was clear. Expectations were set. No jealousy. I didn’t have any delusions that we’d be anything other than what we were. He never slept over. He didn’t really kiss me all that much. Kept it strictly in fun & hot sex mode. The sex was good, fun and hot. My only issue was that it wasn’t enough. I wanted sex more than he had time to give me. He has a big cock and in a way taught me how great sex can be with a guy who’s well endowed. In fact he introduced me to LPSG. He knew that I enjoyed getting fucked with a big cock and he wanted me to have other guys who were big that could service me. I had other guys that I could hook up with whenever I wanted. Not a regular fuck buddy thing…but more bootie call status. These were with guys who were not well endowed. So after I’d been getting it pretty much weekly from the ideal fuck buddy…it seemed like a waste of time to have sex with a random average-sized guy. The coolest thing about my best fuck buddy is that he contacted me usually at least once a day. I loved it because I knew he was at least thinking about me for that one moment of the day. I love attention. I love the compliments he’d give me. I appreciated the quick text to say hi. Another super cool thing about him is that he loves to hear about my sexcapades with other guys. And sex is the primary thing we communicate about. But we also talk about work, or our weekend plans too. I’ve gotten him to share a few cool, personal stories with me. And I appreciate that he trusted me enough to tell me about them. We usually text…once in a while chat and rarely talk on the phone…but sometimes a good story is easier to tell via a phone call vs. texting it.
I met this guy on an online dating site…when chatted…he sent me pictures of his cock…which really inspired me to meet up with him. We met at a bar and hung out & talked for a while…then later that night we had a WILD hook up. But that’s another WHOLE for a different time. We live about 15 minutes apart. So it was convenient. It’s funny…but I now totally consider this guy a friend. I do care about him in a friend way. And if I wasn’t involved with someone… hell yes, I’d totally hook up with him again. He’s first on the waiting list.
Now…my current sex partner (my young hot guy) and fellow LPSG member, who I’m completely satisfied with, who rocks my world, my favorite stress reliever and a great guy…was supposed to be my new fuck buddy. Or a supplemental fuck buddy to my original lpsg fuck buddy, as described above. The first time we met in person, which was nearly 2 months ago, I told him that I would prefer to have just one sex partner…makes things easier, safer and makes me feel less whore-like. The reason he’s not my fuck buddy is that from my perspective we’re more than that. Our friendship doesn’t follow the “traditional” fuck buddy parameters.
My hot guy and I hang out. We talk. We listen to music. We watch tv and movies. We go out in public. We go out to eat. We go out to the movies. We go shoot pool. And many other fun activities -- In and out of my bedroom. The sex is truly amazing. I haven’t had this much sex since I was 25. We’re really starting to get to know each other, not only what we like in bed…but in life in general. I enjoy his company. I like him. I think he’s funny, fun, smart, cool, nice, sweet, hot, good looking, sexy and a good person. He has an awesome body and I think his cock is the perfect size for me. And he’s quite skilled in bed. I have zero complaints about our sex life. It gets better and better. He’s got stamina and zero down time. I LOVE kissing him. I could just kiss him. Plus we have lots of fun…he makes me laugh a lot. He’s met my kids and is nice to them. My life is a bit overwhelming for him I’m sure, but he’s a good sport about it. So…again…just to reiterate…our friendship is NOT that of a fuck buddy. We see each other several nights a week, and he’s only not slept over 3 times. What are we? I don’t know. It’s hard to define. But I do know that I’m quite smitten with him. And I’m enjoying every minute of it. Trying not to have any expectations. But he’s exactly what I need in my life right now. A cool, fun, hot guy to make me have multiple orgasms and hit my backstop…while taking away all my stress. And he gave me my new favorite place to be.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck buddies are a term for people who meet just for the pleasure of sex. I have had a couple of friends who are considered fuck buddies although I have often seen them get emotionally involved with the people they are having sex with. They just won't admit it.

I guess they are fuck buddies to start with and then it just goes onto become a relationship of some sorts after some time.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's all fun and games until you develop feelings.

This.

I've had a few fuck buddies over the last several years and three of four of them have been ended by me getting scared at what was happening. I'd find myself going into it with zero expectations and not wanting a "relationship," but then finding myself developing feelings for her. At that point, I'd run off screaming for the hills.

After feeling embarrassed and ashamed for how I treated them (because I've completely cut off communication with her), I'd email and apologize and explain why I bailed. Our relationship would start back up again, but this time with the knowledge that I can't do sex without additional openness. As a result, the "fuck buddy" relationship would grow into a "friends-with-benefits" relationship, then into a very, very close friendship. I'm still very close with all of the women I began knowing as a fuck buddy, but there's no longer any sex. They all know my bedroom kinks and all of them (at one time or another) have tried to set me up with some of their friends whom they believe would be sexually compatible with me.

Right now, I've just begun a FWB situation with a girl I've met here in town. We're sexually compatible, and it will be a short-term FWB relationship because she'll be moving in August. (She's a very sexual creature and has already informed me she has one other FWB in town. I'm still amazed at a woman's sexuality. Awesome.) Because I know it's going to be short term, I'm certain I won't have the opportunity to have feelings for her.

Steven

Last edited:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I believe a fuck buddy to be the same as a friend with benefits. Everyone would love to have a friend with benefits- what sucks is that people often forget about the friend part. Don't just sleep with a stranger, but someone you give a damn about- at least then it's fun and pleasurable. I establish a friendship with every ass I penetrate ;)

TeaganFL

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think fuckbuddies/FWB's are great. I have had a few, I approach it with a different attitude then some I guess. I think of this kind of sex as a recreational sport, like say soccer..we get together, we play a bit, couple of games here and there, then we pat each other on the back and head our separate ways, until the next session. If it is just a FWB/fuckbuddy thing, that is how it needs to be approached, in my twisted mind anyway.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In reviewing the link at:

Booty Call, Fuck Buddy, or Friend with Benefits? | Dating advice, tips and experiences | Dating blogs & forums

I had a one-night-stand once. She thought I would be good for a friend of hers, so she introduced us to each other. That night with her friend was good - so very good - that it became a fuckbuddy situation. Thing is, we discovered fairly quickly that we actually liked one another as friends - we talked about other things, went out a bit, hung around - playful and spontaneous - and we had sex, and lots of it. So the fuckbuddy thing became friends-with-benefits - good friends even.

There were a couple of girls in highschool that I had fun with, but they made it clear they just wanted to party, and that was fine by me. I don't think that really counts since it wasn't adult dating, but whatever.

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanted to date normally, not have a few drinks in a bar and then go fuck for 2 days. that pretty much ended that relationship.

nothing wrong with fucking for 2 days haha ;) locking yerself up with whoever it may be and getting it alllll out!1

my other fuck buddy, was a gal I had in some classes in college. she was super smart, high IQ, nice looking, got good grades, like all A's all the time going back to grade school. we had a couple hours of between classes on Tues & Thursday. one day she invites me over to get stoned, and after that she starts taking off her clothes and says "fuck me", so I did. afterwards she's telling me she needs fucking from time to time, admits she's kind of a nympho, needs the physical release, doesn't want a boyfriend, doesn't want to fall in love, says she likes me and I fucked her good, and she would like to continue if I can handle the situation. so for 2 semesters, I fucked her 2-4 times a week. even while she had a boyfriend for a month which was against her "plan". I had a gf or two in that time frame. nobody knew except her roommate, but early in the second semester, a few folks knew. I think people were jealous of her or me or both. in may, she graduated and went on to med school, I never saw her or heard of her again.

i loved the way she was a top A student, went off to med school and STILL smoked weed..................fuck u government!!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience I've seen the dudes become attatched more than the girls. Girls that are OK with being fuck buddies usually have a kind of strength to them that even if they do start catching feelings they'll push it away. Guys, on the other hand, I've seen fuck a girl every day for a few weeks and be like shit I'm starting to really like this girl. And then they ruin it.

That pretty much describes the scenario with my "Sport-Fucking" partner after my divorce. I started to like her and wanted to go out and do other things together but she would resist and remind me, no relationship, just great sex. It all ended after I took her to the mountains to teach her to snowboard. Awesome sex all weekend but it was the finale' because I got attached.